Any recommendations for dinner on Christmas Eve? Our hotel recommended a place but it has mixed reviews online and appears very touristy (likely hard to avoid though on the holiday). Would love suggestions, looking ideally for seafood/pasta.
Florence- Christmas Eve Dinner
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 NEED ADVICE: 2 Months in Italy, 1 Month through Spain, Greece, and France
- 2 Rome, Naples, Florence, Venice with 4 teenagers, 1 kid, 19 days perfect!
- 3 I dream of Europe
- 4 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 5 My notes on Greece 101
- 6 Halloween in Paris
- 7 Pastry Classes in Paris
- 8 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 9 A Vote for Malta: Most Rude.
- 10 how long in Malta?
- 11 10-12 days in Europe....leaving on 12/26.....where would you go and why?
- 12 planning a trip to Europe next year!
- 13 Germany: From the Mosel to Munich - A Detailed Trip Report
- 14 The new Vuitton Foundation Museum in Paris
- 15 Norway 2014
- 16 Rome Italy air and land tour packages
- 17 A Greek sojourn
- 18 Young couple - where to stay in London?
- 19 Your Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe?
- 20 Switzerland, Germany, Spain from april 13th to may 7th
- 21 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 22 Need help with Baltics trip.
- 23 Spain-Would appreciate input on itinerary
- 24 Weekend in Norfolk
- 25 Burgundy in May