Any recommendations for dinner on Christmas Eve? Our hotel recommended a place but it has mixed reviews online and appears very touristy (likely hard to avoid though on the holiday). Would love suggestions, looking ideally for seafood/pasta.
Florence- Christmas Eve Dinner
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 2 What Three Nations Have The Friendliest People?
- 3 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 4 24 hour layover in Paris (CDG)
- 5 7 days in London in Dec with family
- 6 Need help with itinerary
- 7 Driving from Amboise to Dinan--advice needed
- 8 What is the best way to tour the Bosphorus
- 9 Where next? UK, Greece, Germany, or Spain?
- 10 Appian Way and Catacombs in Rome, tour? Sunday?
- 11 Help neede with Liquria itinerary
- 12 First Trip to Europe
- 13 Scandinavian tour - first time!
- 14 Expat area's in France
- 15 24 Hours on Santorini -- what to do and see?
- 16 Paris: for a family with children, Saint Germain or Le Marais?
- 17 Advice for 6 nights 7 Days in Switzerland
- 18 One month (ish) in Spain
- 19 Training from Switzerland to Paris to the UK
- 20 How are Asians perceived in the Netherlands and Norway?
- 21 Weather in Rias Baixas this weekend?
- 22 Wine tours in Tuscuny
- 23 La Sagrada Familia
- 24 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 25 Where to stay in London