We are visiting Tuscany for 2 weeks in May. We are having difficulty in finding a car rental agency from the Florence airport that will accomodate us for a very early departure drop off time. Our flight back to Canada leaves the airport at 7:40 am and the car rental offices do not open until 8 am. We will need to drop our cars off at 6am. The Avis company does not have a drop box which surprises us. Has anyone out there, had any luck with a good car rental out of the Florence airport which has an early morning after hours drop off procedure?
Florence Car rental return
- 1 Slovenia/Northern Croatia in mid-August - hotel and other advice?
- 2 Ireland's Murphy's Pub's
- 3 This is a great book if you are visiting Venice
- 4 What is the best food in France?
- 5 Easyjet luggage/ baggage
- 6 ferry to Harwich
- 7 Barcelona experts PLEASE pick which of these 2,apartments I should rent
- 8 Reporting from Paris May 12-25
- 9 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 10 Berlin Hotels
- 11 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 12 One way car rental Lisbon to Bordeaux
- 13 Ireland----the isle of pleasant surprises!
- 14 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 15 Who has travelled with Smart Tours or Friendly Planet??
- 16 Help with Greece+Istanbul Itinerary
- 17 Hiking in Germany/Innsbruck/Salzburg and where else?
- 18 Tennyson Home
- 19 Barcelona neighborhoods and hotels
- 20 Istanbul Hotels
- 21 Where to stay in London in July
- 22 Backpacking through Europe
- 23 best place to get euros for Ireland trip
- 24 CORFU --Best way to spend one full day
- 25 Scotland car rental advice