First and foremost, I would like to thank all of my fellow travelers for helpful suggestions with respect to the planning of my trip! I am leaving in exactly one week from today and would love any last minute tips/ideas. For example, which are the best day trips from each of the cities I am travelling to:
Lake Como: 5/29-6/3 Friend's wedding
Florence: Hotel Continentale 6/3-6/7
Capri: JK Place 6/7-6/11
Amalfi: Convento di Amalfi: 6/11-6/14
My husband and I are going to rent a car while in Amalfi, so we can drive around and explore Positano, Sorrento, etc.
While in Capri, any suggestions? Day trips? Should we rent a boat?
While in Florence, aside from the museums, we are thinking Fiesole, Siena, san gimignano. Any place else? Can anyone suggest a wine tasting tour?
Thanks in advance! This is so not like me to leave all of this for the last minute, but life has thrown me a few curve balls lately!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Croatia Itenerary
- 2 Austria czech republic itinerary
- 3 If your question is "Is This Trip Crazy?"
- 4 Bavaria in August
- 5 Regensburg then the mountains - Garmish-Partenkirchen this time?
- 6 Guarda ->Zurich, Luzern->Ascona
- 7 Swiss Burial/Grave Customs - ?
- 8 Bandol port of call
- 9 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 10 Wanted: Clever Travel Tips!
- 11 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 12 August
- 13 Teens in Paris..what to wear
- 14 Budget friendly restaurants in Rome
- 15 What tickets to purchase for Rome attractons before leaving the States
- 16 Quick 13 day Italy trip
- 17 So glad we went to Greece (and London always)
- 18 Has anyone used Travelex as a debit card in Italy?
- 19 Stop between Munich and Cochem (long train ride)
- 20 Novice needs help with Italy itinerary
- 21 One week in Sicily - Taormina, Ortigia, Agrigento & Palermo
- 22 Italy June 2016 - Attire?
- 23 Shopping in Paris
- 24 Spain schedule - reality check please.
- 25 Plitvice Lakes - is it worth it for a short visit?