First and foremost, I would like to thank all of my fellow travelers for helpful suggestions with respect to the planning of my trip! I am leaving in exactly one week from today and would love any last minute tips/ideas. For example, which are the best day trips from each of the cities I am travelling to:
Lake Como: 5/29-6/3 Friend's wedding
Florence: Hotel Continentale 6/3-6/7
Capri: JK Place 6/7-6/11
Amalfi: Convento di Amalfi: 6/11-6/14
My husband and I are going to rent a car while in Amalfi, so we can drive around and explore Positano, Sorrento, etc.
While in Capri, any suggestions? Day trips? Should we rent a boat?
While in Florence, aside from the museums, we are thinking Fiesole, Siena, san gimignano. Any place else? Can anyone suggest a wine tasting tour?
Thanks in advance! This is so not like me to leave all of this for the last minute, but life has thrown me a few curve balls lately!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 2 Budapest in December 2017
- 3 Trek through Eur
- 4 Amsterdam hotels
- 5 Denmark or Sweden?
- 6 Croatia Itinerary Help
- 7 Car Rental in France (Insurance + Add'l Driver Questions?)
- 8 Europe itinerary questions
- 9 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 10 Italy Sept 26-Oct 6 2017
- 11 Paris hotels
- 12 London Hotels
- 13 Flying into Copenhagen (1st trip to Europe)
- 14 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 15 We're here!
- 16 Has anyone rented from Allinclusive! Rent a Car ?
- 17 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- 18 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 19 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 20 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 21 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 22 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 23 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 24 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 25 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt