I have browsed various websites and have yet to find the perfect apartment. I am looking for a modern & fairly central 1 bedroom apartment (+ sofa bed) + Wi Fi and sattelite TV, and a balcony that offers great views of Florence (elevator preferred). Our budget is approx €1,050 total for the week. Willing to pay more for somewhere really special. Are we asking too much for the price we are able to pay?!
We won't be going until first week of Sep 2013! Any pointers would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best way from London to Gatwick these days?
- 2 Itinerary Advice London and Paris with 2 Adults 2 Children (7 and 8.5)
- 3 Aix-- looking for a few obscure ideas
- 4 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?
- 5 Praiano
- 6 One Month in Italy - Where would you base yourself?
- 7 No Periods in British Written English!
- 8 Parma, Reggio or Modena for a year?
- 9 Ireland itinerary help please
- 10 Advice 10 day Itinerary Ireland
- 11 3-days Athens Itinerary, thoughts? Starting this Wednesday!
- 12 Organised day tours v/s self travel
- 13 Naples/The Amalfi Coast...and Sicily?
- 14 Wine tasting in Granada, Seville without driving
- 15 Canal du Midi
- 16 Ireland road trip in June: Where to stop?
- 17 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 18 Mini trip report - a week in London
- 19 Switzerland/Italy (2 weeks vacations)
- 20 Help me plan a 2 week trip to London and the Edinburgh Fringe Festival!
- 21 Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 22 Looking for a unique 3 days in Venice
- 23 Driving (hire car) in Paris, France, Belgium
- 24 Driving from Rennes to Geneva
- 25 Day trips to Windsor Castle and Hampton Court from London