I have browsed various websites and have yet to find the perfect apartment. I am looking for a modern & fairly central 1 bedroom apartment (+ sofa bed) + Wi Fi and sattelite TV, and a balcony that offers great views of Florence (elevator preferred). Our budget is approx €1,050 total for the week. Willing to pay more for somewhere really special. Are we asking too much for the price we are able to pay?!
We won't be going until first week of Sep 2013! Any pointers would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bastille Day Fireworks, Paris
- 2 Best boutique hotel in London for honeymoon
- 3 travel fan 220v?
- 4 What's the hotel policy regarding bringing in guests to your room?
- 5 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 6 Store luggage in Rome for a few hours
- 7 Guide in Russia
- 8 Three Weeks in Italy - So Excited!
- 9 WWI Battlefields
- 10 2 Days in Tarragona...what to do ?
- 11 Visiting Zurich
- 12 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel
- 13 A litle of the UK, some of Belgium and a bit more France.
- 14 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 15 Switzerland
- 16 Getting to Naxos and Santorini
- 17 Switzerland for 2 weeks
- 18 Swiss Trains not on time and boats not run at all - great time
- 19 Italica (Sevilla) or Medina al-Zahra (Cordoba)
- 20 Zadar or Sibenik
- 21 Font-de-Gaume - too overweight?
- 22 Croatia, Slovenia & Bosnia Itinerary Feedback
- 23 Sicily: la foresteria planeta estate or Villa Sicilia Baglio
- 24 Rent a Car?
- 25 Whistle stop family road trip