I found this apartment in Florence online, http://www.lafiesolana.com , but there aren't many reviews for it. Looks perfect for our needs. Are we better going through an agency or direct with the owners? What are the pros and cons of each? Is it safer to book through an agency?
Florence apartment form spring 2013
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Driving from London to Scotland.
- 2 Train pass for travel in Italy, France, and Netherlands??
- 3 FIRST TRIP TO PARIS/ITALY
- 4 I went to Paris in June
- 5 where to stay in Germany
- 6 weather and clothes in Paris Aug 2-8
- 7 Barcelona apartment input, please
- 8 First trip we lost a car, this trip we lose a lady
- 9 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 10 Stay away from EF Tours
- 11 Theater in London
- 12 5 days in Florence - how would you do it?
- 13 Copenhagen, Bergen, Stockholm, Estonia and Helsinki Getting Around
- 14 Guesthouses in Dublin
- 15 Help w/ rental car arrangements-Pickup in Lisbon, Portugal-Drop in Seville?
- 16 Stay in Bayeux or Honfleur
- 17 Determing Location of FIRST BIG TRIP - Where do go in Italy?
- 18 What is considered acceptable travel attire
- 19 Trip Report: What can you say about Greece?
- 20 Firenze Card OR Amici Degli Uffizi Card??
- 21 Two Week Big Fat Family Vacation to Greece
- 22 Advise for travelling to Eastern Europe(including Balkans)
- 23 Trip Report & Tips for Greece (Nafplio, Santorini, Naxos, & Athens)
- 24 Balkan Tour Operators?
- 25 Visiting Amsterdam, Brussels and Bruges