I found this apartment in Florence online, http://www.lafiesolana.com , but there aren't many reviews for it. Looks perfect for our needs. Are we better going through an agency or direct with the owners? What are the pros and cons of each? Is it safer to book through an agency?
Florence apartment form spring 2013
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Montpellier - To do? To eat? To Shop?
- 2 Athens and which islands?
- 3 TGV and Intercités Sales Open April 2 forTravel Through August 30
- 4 Eleanor's Pages
- 5 Is the roof of La Grande Arche de la Défense open yet?
- 6 "Untours" as a tour guide
- 7 Exquisite side trip from Cinque Terre?
- 8 Trip from Vienna to Budapest
- 9 Help with Lucerne in April
- 10 Exchanging Dollars to Euros
- 11 Great Britain Car Tour Help!
- 12 Car rental at Athens airport
- 13 Inexperienced traveler trying to plan for 2 weeks in Europe!
- 14 Amsterdam - My Favorite Things!
- 15 Paris and Normandy Trains
- 16 UK's 6 month tourist visa
- 17 Drug addict cleansing in France and Spain
- 18 Europe Quis ( Friday March 27 )
- 19 Question About Belgiun Train Travel
- 20 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 21 Neuschwanstein to Linderhof by car
- 22 The Train In Spain And Maybe Take A Plane?
- 23 Hoping to stay cool this summer - any comments on my northern itinerary?
- 24 Private guide in Germany - typical fees?
- 25 From Bordeaux to Toulouse