I found this apartment in Florence online, http://www.lafiesolana.com , but there aren't many reviews for it. Looks perfect for our needs. Are we better going through an agency or direct with the owners? What are the pros and cons of each? Is it safer to book through an agency?
Florence apartment form spring 2013
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Celebrate the 2014 World Cup Brazil
- 2 Help! Aegean Airlines booking info & baggage
- 3 Day trip to Rothenberg from Munich
- 4 What to wear
- 5 I Go to Pieces — An Italy Trip Report
- 6 Bergen + NIN + Hardangerfjord + what? Four days in June
- 7 Best way from Sevila's Airport to Hotel Alphonso X111 ???
- 8 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 9 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 10 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 11 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 12 SIM card for eastern europe
- 13 Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary
- 14 Suggestions for Santorini itinerary, need change??
- 15 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 16 Tipping in Turkey ...and Europe
- 17 Paris Perfect: change of apartment
- 18 How much will a budget to Europe be for 2 months?
- 19 Tuscany with 13 and 19 year old girls
- 20 Shoes for Paris in April
- 21 DOURO RIVER CRUISE - 1 DAY - PORTO-PINHAO-PORTO
- 22 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 23 Oh to be in England now that Spring is there - a walk in the Dales
- 24 Otherchelebi Can you Help Me?
- 25 21 Days in Central Europe