I found this apartment in Florence online, http://www.lafiesolana.com , but there aren't many reviews for it. Looks perfect for our needs. Are we better going through an agency or direct with the owners? What are the pros and cons of each? Is it safer to book through an agency?
Florence apartment form spring 2013
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Think twice before booking a trip with Grand Circle.
- 2 plug adapters ITALY
- 3 How to schedule train connection from Frankfurt Airport
- 4 Northern Italy for Nature Lovers/Crowd Haters
- 5 London before and after a cruise leaving from Southampton
- 6 Madrid: Historic Homes & Gardens
- 7 How to make this adventure work?
- 8 Passport not stamped on entry into Rome, hassle exiting Frankfurt
- 9 How much luggage?????
- 10 Iwan2go went to the Dordogne
- 11 3 WEEKS IN SICILY - ITINERARY HELP
- 12 Appropriate attire for Provence
- 13 A New Look at the Pilgrimage Footpath to Santiago de la Compestella...
- 14 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 15 6 weeks Spain Itinerary
- 16 17 days in Europe: a family vacation
- 17 Vienna State Opera Tickets
- 18 Madrid: Flamenco
- 19 Madrid: City Views
- 20 Anyone used London Connections to book an apartment in London?
- 21 Scandinavia and RCL 8 Night Norwegian Fjords Cruise 2015
- 22 German Rail Twin Pass
- 23 ITALO trains need help
- 24 London restaurants
- 25 Venice: budget hotel for high school group?