I found this apartment in Florence online, http://www.lafiesolana.com , but there aren't many reviews for it. Looks perfect for our needs. Are we better going through an agency or direct with the owners? What are the pros and cons of each? Is it safer to book through an agency?
Florence apartment form spring 2013
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Towns between Dingle and Doolin, Ireland or North of Galway
- 2 1 week in Ireland Starting in Dublin
- 3 help please: draft itinery trip to andalucia with DD(11&14) in april
- 4 Europe in June with 8-year old
- 5 Travelling to France
- 6 Where to stay in London
- 7 25 days in Europe
- 8 Copenhagen and Iceland
- 9 Iceland trip...need some feedback please!
- 10 Planning a Trip to Iceland
- 11 Short trip: Cartmel near South Lakes
- 12 Jeff Steiner interviews Adrian Leeds re Paris short-term rentals.
- 13 Planning a trip to England and Paris at Christmas Break
- 14 Which is better for the summer - Black or Baltic Sea?
- 15 Uk visa processing time
- 16 17 days in Scotland, Ireland and a bit overwhelmed
- 17 Heathrow-Bath bus tickets
- 18 NZ Passport validity
- 19 Where to stay in Nice? Family of 4.
- 20 Border controls at Frankfurt for NZers
- 21 Uk visa
- 22 Hotel Royal St Honore - Paris in August
- 23 Northwestern Switzerland Fall 2014
- 24 Afternoon Tea in London: Savoy vs. Ritz
- 25 22" or 24" for Europe trains?