I found this apartment in Florence online, http://www.lafiesolana.com , but there aren't many reviews for it. Looks perfect for our needs. Are we better going through an agency or direct with the owners? What are the pros and cons of each? Is it safer to book through an agency?
Florence apartment form spring 2013
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 2 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 3 Bus Service Between Spoleto and Norcia
- 4 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 5 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 6 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 7 Hotel or B&B Recommendations for Chamonix, Lyon & Paris
- 8 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 9 Scotland November 2015
- 10 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 11 France,Spain,Italy
- 12 Schengen Visa Rules
- 13 Which european city?
- 14 What to do and what to see in Moscow in February?
- 15 Five Nights in Budapest: A Quick Winter Getaway
- 16 All Set To Go!!
- 17 Since Paris is ALWAYS good idea
- 18 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 19 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 20 Accommodations in or near Brussels with parking
- 21 London - Paris - Venice - Rome in 21 Days
- 22 Best places to stay in Bristol?
- 23 Portugal Trip
- 24 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 25 2 weeks Bavaria - December 2015