I found this apartment in Florence online, http://www.lafiesolana.com , but there aren't many reviews for it. Looks perfect for our needs. Are we better going through an agency or direct with the owners? What are the pros and cons of each? Is it safer to book through an agency?
Florence apartment form spring 2013
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 2 Frustrated! 1st trip to PARIS & France in JULY: Need Cheery HELP!
- 3 Too many Trip Reports
- 4 need help with a european/UK winter travel itinerary (3 weeks)
- 5 Great London Bars with a view
- 6 Rome Food Tour
- 7 Paris, Ile de France...and WHERE? 1st trip to France in June! Oh la la!
- 8 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 9 Art in Paris
- 10 How much do you spend on travel in Europe?
- 11 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 12 Rental car while in Ireland
- 13 Taking a group to Istanbul: need advice
- 14 Hotels that we found special
- 15 Cappadocia/Kas/Cirali/IST Spring 2014 Trip Report
- 16 Roussillon, a photo essay
- 17 St Germain
- 18 57 Reasons to Love Yorkshire
- 19 First Time to UK since 2001
- 20 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 21 Tentative Itinerary for London & south east UK
- 22 Five-Star Trip on a Three-Star Budget
- 23 I dream of Europe
- 24 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 25 Portugal or Bulgaria