I'm traveling to Florence for 6 days early September and would like some help with my itinerary.
I love to hike, bike and explore the nature while exploring the city itself on foot and trying out some local authentic food places.
My plan was to go to Verona for a couple days and rent a bike to bike down towards Valeggio sul mincia-Mantua.
Are we able to rent a bike 1 way?
Any suggestions for really good restaurants on the way there and in Florence?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 2 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 3 Revised itinerary for italy
- 4 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 5 Italy and Switzerlan Travel Advice
- 6 Recommendations for meandering travel this fall in Spain and Portugal
- 7 Rome, Florence and Venice for each city 2 days
- 8 If you had to choose one......
- 9 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 10 Amalfi Coast help
- 11 Paris Metro
- 12 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 13 A good book!!
- 14 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 15 Paris to Nice - 4x 50 somethings and 5 nights - what to do!
- 16 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 17 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 18 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 19 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 20 Any recent stays at either the Plaka or Attalos hotels in Athens
- 21 2 Months - Dubrovnik to Frankfurt Itinerary
- 22 Iceland 9 Days Late March - Review Itinerary!
- 23 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 24 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 25 CDG airport and connection time