I've pre-booked the Vatican Museums/Sistine Chapel for our Christmas week visit (because I figure there will be crowds and it is closed the 25th, 26th and 29th and free -- thus crowded -- on the 27th).
But I was wondering if this will be necessary/recommended for the Uffizi and/or the Accademia for our day-trip to Florence on the Friday after Christmas -- the 28th.
In other words -- what will the crowds be like in Florence on the Friday after Christmas?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 오션릴게임 ◐ 도메인 :≫vvn67.com≪
- 2 Really true that US passport needs 6 months left to enter Schengen zone?
- 3 Italy in a week
- 4 Private car transportation from FCO to Central Rome
- 5 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 6 what is this Copenhagen building?
- 7 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 8 4 Nights Sevilla/Cordoba in Nov; How to split up
- 9 Germany-Car or Train
- 10 2 Weeks in France: Rouen, Normandy, Dordogne and the Loire Valley
- 11 3 Weeks in Scotland and Ireland
- 12 SURPRISE TRIP
- 13 Jewish Vienna
- 14 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 15 Reaching the Lake District
- 16 Positano Hotel in September
- 17 Preliminary trip planning for Portugal April 2018
- 18 seat reservations
- 19 Scotland itinerary advice
- 20 Tips for tour company tour guides
- 21 Brussels flower tapestry
- 22 14 days from Frankfurt to Paris by train
- 23 Paris to Switzerland to Venice in 2 weeks?
- 24 HELP: 3rd trip to France - where should I go?
- 25 Best Date for Vatican Museums?
Florence - Accademia/Uffizi pre-booked tix necessary Christmas week?