I've pre-booked the Vatican Museums/Sistine Chapel for our Christmas week visit (because I figure there will be crowds and it is closed the 25th, 26th and 29th and free -- thus crowded -- on the 27th).
But I was wondering if this will be necessary/recommended for the Uffizi and/or the Accademia for our day-trip to Florence on the Friday after Christmas -- the 28th.
In other words -- what will the crowds be like in Florence on the Friday after Christmas?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Manchester Airport Connection Time
- 2 Dolomites to Switzerland or Austria? Can't decide!
- 3 House Hunting in France
- 4 Sicily
- 5 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 6 Tripcho Travel Guided Tours
- 7 Rota Vicentina hike report October 2014
- 8 Cycling with KIDS - Dordogne, France, (Combiers) APRIL 2017
- 9 Hotel in Vienna
- 10 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 11 If you had to choose one......
- 12 Car rental from Barcelona
- 13 Tuscany Day Trip Ideas?
- 14 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 15 Itinerary Tweaking
- 16 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 17 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 18 Need help with itinerary & trains
- 19 Scotland better in July or Aug/Sept?
- 20 Spain-Portugal family trip. car or train ?
- 21 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 22 Ireland in April
- 23 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 24 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 25 Help with Ireland itinerary
Florence - Accademia/Uffizi pre-booked tix necessary Christmas week?