I've pre-booked the Vatican Museums/Sistine Chapel for our Christmas week visit (because I figure there will be crowds and it is closed the 25th, 26th and 29th and free -- thus crowded -- on the 27th).
But I was wondering if this will be necessary/recommended for the Uffizi and/or the Accademia for our day-trip to Florence on the Friday after Christmas -- the 28th.
In other words -- what will the crowds be like in Florence on the Friday after Christmas?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Experiencing Scotland in the Winters
- 2 Restaurant recommendations in Sicily
- 3 Towns around Lucca
- 4 Cork questions
- 5 London and Paris - 3 days each
- 6 Borghese Gallery Question
- 7 To the top of Europe, and back again.
- 8 Swimming in Camogli, Santa Margherita Ligure, Italy
- 9 Sicily help
- 10 Germany vs Sweden nightlife
- 11 Italy Vacation
- 12 Stu Tower
- 13 Austria & Switzerland- winter or summer!
- 14 Luggage questions for train travel in Italy.
- 15 La Coruna or Santiago or both?
- 16 Granada in April; add Malaga?
- 17 Help Planning Denmark Sweden Norway trip
- 18 London vacation rental agency
- 19 Driving from Culzean Castle to Bamburgh
- 20 Roman (and Florentine, Venetian) Holiday with la Principessa
- 21 Germany or Sweden
- 22 Crete Holiday
- 23 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa
- 24 Travelling alone to Turkey @18
- 25 Regent Seven Seas Cruise?
Florence - Accademia/Uffizi pre-booked tix necessary Christmas week?