I've pre-booked the Vatican Museums/Sistine Chapel for our Christmas week visit (because I figure there will be crowds and it is closed the 25th, 26th and 29th and free -- thus crowded -- on the 27th).
But I was wondering if this will be necessary/recommended for the Uffizi and/or the Accademia for our day-trip to Florence on the Friday after Christmas -- the 28th.
In other words -- what will the crowds be like in Florence on the Friday after Christmas?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Advice for Florence & Rome with Baby
- 2 Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe
- 3 2 weeks in Southern Italy
- 4 Rome & Florence, 10-12 days or so
- 5 Florence and Siena Restaurants
- 6 Short trip to Athens and Santorini. Ideas welcomed
- 7 Four weeks in the UK: Critique my itinerary?
- 8 Stay in Saronno to see Como and Milan?
- 9 Cochinillo in Segovia
- 10 What clothes?
- 11 One week in Sicily - Taormina, Ortigia, Agrigento & Palermo
- 12 Amsterdam hotel with a canal view
- 13 GPS vs Google Maps
- 14 Requesting Suggestions for Venice
- 15 Berlin bans Airbnb apartment letting
- 16 Once in a life time 3 month Europe Trip
- 17 10 nights in France
- 18 Questions about Italy again
- 19 Spain schedule - reality check please.
- 20 Question about Hostels in Europe during the summer
- 21 Stop between Munich and Cochem (long train ride)
- 22 Who Tips In Paris Cafes and How Much?
- 23 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 24 Driving Tour - Bari to Bologna
- 25 Car rental in Caen?
Florence - Accademia/Uffizi pre-booked tix necessary Christmas week?