Between September 13th and 18th I will be heading to Florence from Lake Garda. Now leaving outside the arrival and departure dates (13th and 18th) I will have 4 full days. Now I was thinking of leaving 2 full days to go around Florence and 2 full days to go around some places in Tuscany. Do you think this is doable for 2 days in Florence? I will be going to some few art museums, definitely not all. let me know.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 David's First Draft Itinerary for Northern Spain and Portugal 2018
- 2 Train from Brussels to Amsterdam
- 3 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 4 17 year old need a birth certificate to travel?
- 5 Possible British Airways strike action, July 2017
- 6 Ireland for work. Add on a week-Scotland? Netherlands?
- 7 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 8 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 9 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 10 I bought a one way ticket to Europe.
- 11 Hiking in Switzerland
- 12 Plane to Train Connection-CDG to Gare De Lyon
- 13 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 14 ITALY – ON AND OFF THE BEATEN PATH: Venice & Northern Italy
- 15 CASH OR CARD?
- 16 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 17 Recommendations for trip to Cochem
- 18 Day Trip to Capri: Advice Needed
- 19 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 20 Dordogne for 6 full days in early September itinerary for comment!
- 21 NL/googlehangoutApp/vodafone/again
- 22 2 days in Lugano area
- 23 FYI, Bourdain in Porto, this Sunday (July 2)
- 24 Need help planning trip after Paris
- 25 Short Trip in Spain taggin along work trip