My boyfriend and I are planning a trip to Italy the first two weeks of October. We plan on landing in Florence and visiting Tuscany. We are active adults who love to hike and walk. We will be renting a car once we leave Florence to visit the Tuscsny area. Any idea for an itinerary . We were thinking of Siena, Chianti, and the surroundings. We plan on visiting Rome another time.
We don't want to change hotels every night and are looking to stay in agrotourismo.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 2 Portugal and Spain Itinerary Suggestions
- 3 Itinerary Help - One week between Sicily and Rome
- 4 Can No Longer o a Road Trip in Europe - what's a better train trip?
- 5 Eastern France - A TR in Pictures
- 6 Austria / Bavaria in late Oct/Early Nov
- 7 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 8 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 9 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 10 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 11 Need help with itinerary & trains
- 12 House Hunting in France
- 13 English Countryside
- 14 Tour of Northern Italy
- 15 12 days itinerary - Netherland, Belgium & Germany
- 16 Cognac transportation?
- 17 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 18 Prague, Rome or Amsterdam
- 19 No Train On Kings Day Amsterdam?
- 20 Manchester Airport Connection Time
- 21 Granada to Madrid
- 22 San Sebastian
- 23 Athens daytrip - feasible?
- 24 Hotel in Vienna
- 25 8 to 9 days in switzerland with swiss pass