My boyfriend and I are planning a trip to Italy the first two weeks of October. We plan on landing in Florence and visiting Tuscany. We are active adults who love to hike and walk. We will be renting a car once we leave Florence to visit the Tuscsny area. Any idea for an itinerary . We were thinking of Siena, Chianti, and the surroundings. We plan on visiting Rome another time.
We don't want to change hotels every night and are looking to stay in agrotourismo.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 파워볼실시간사이트 ≪접속주소 : pwn22.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 Travelling Iceland
- 3 Seville to Cordoba
- 4 paris hotel easy commute to Palais de Congres
- 5 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 6 IWM
- 7 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 8 Hotels in Positano, Capri, & Naples
- 9 Amalfi Coast
- 10 Montserrat Express
- 11 Itinerary Advice - Dublin to Shannon
- 12 Quiet reasonably priced Munich hotel during Oktoberfest
- 13 3 nights in Madrid
- 14 London Hotel - Different Request
- 15 Any itinerary hints for Prague
- 16 Visiting Positano and Amalfi
- 17 Best area to stay in Dubrovnik
- 18 Kayak = Priceline and unavailable flights?
- 19 Itinery help Crete
- 20 Very British Neighborhood in London
- 21 Buying Train Tickets at Schipol - Machine
- 22 Scenic drive Bologna to Lucca?
- 23 Quite Possibly the Best Mobile Phone/SIM Deal
- 24 Help me make this possible!
- 25 Paris Favorites (the 11th & wine regions)