I'm considering a short trip day-trip from Florence to Venice the end of December.
Anyone have any real-time info on the flooding. It lloks bad this year:
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Our time in Rome
- 2 Flamenco concerts in Madrid
- 3 Rioja - Where to Stay the Night?
- 4 Enjoying England for a year!
- 5 Spain - Advice for Beach towns
- 6 Iceland in 4 days?
- 7 Europe itinerary
- 8 Paris, the Bernese Oberland, and Bavaria with 2 kids
- 9 Favorite restaurants in Barcelona, Seville, Granada, San Sebastian
- 10 Advice on these Madrid apartments and hostels please.
- 11 Favorite restaurants in Paris
- 12 London road closings this weekend: Bike Race
- 13 Renting International Cars from USA
- 14 Europe itinerary review
- 15 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 16 3 hours or so in Milano (quick stopover)
- 17 train from ravenna to parma
- 18 Timing when visiting the Dordogne Department
- 19 Suicide bombing in Ansbach
- 20 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 21 The Texas Trio Tour England
- 22 European Travel in March
- 23 Les bons plans de whathello - paris - hotel
- 24 Transport from Prague to Slovenia-Croatia-Bosnia-Romania
- 25 My First Trip to Europe...