I'm considering a short trip day-trip from Florence to Venice the end of December.
Anyone have any real-time info on the flooding. It lloks bad this year:
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 7 Days, 7 Counties, 3 Generations Southwest Sampler
- 2 Barcelona Itinerary
- 3 Castle Hunters on HGTV - anyone watch?
- 4 Umbria/Tuscany/Le Marche villa suggestions for large group
- 5 Pegontheroad in eastern Europe
- 6 CapitaineTrain.com again !!!!!
- 7 Travelling from Marseille Airport into the city
- 8 Turkey Draft Itinerary
- 9 Cheap buses in Germany/Austria
- 10 London(ish) calling. 33C at 10:00am!
- 11 Day trip suggestions from Beaune, France & Burgundy
- 12 What company to rent a AUTOMATIC car in France?
- 13 Barcelona sites: attire
- 14 Interesting new site in Utrecht
- 15 What train pass for Paris?
- 16 Travel tips for Budapest-July 2016
- 17 My northern Italy itinerary - your comments are appreciated!
- 18 short trip klon to koblenz
- 19 Rome Walking Guide
- 20 Amalfi Coast restaurants...are dinner reservations a must?
- 21 Overnight in Obidos or Nazare?
- 22 Paris Visite pass
- 23 Amsterdam & Paris in peak season
- 24 Need help with Switzerland and Italy iterinary
- 25 Cinque Terre