I'm considering a short trip day-trip from Florence to Venice the end of December.
Anyone have any real-time info on the flooding. It lloks bad this year:
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain schedule - reality check please.
- 2 If your question is "Is This Trip Crazy?"
- 3 thermal hot springs near Cassis, France
- 4 Once in a life time 3 month Europe Trip
- 5 Rome, Florence, Venice and back to Rome in 5 days...doable?
- 6 Chef recommendations for Villa in Cortona, Italy
- 7 Trip to London
- 8 Which site to use for hotel reservations: booking, priceline, travelocity?
- 9 PDX customs 4/28, Spokane, boyfriend in NE Portland,
- 10 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 11 The unrequested appetizers in Portugal
- 12 Feedback on Spain Trip
- 13 Shopping in Paris
- 14 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 15 North Carolinians Take Warning
- 16 Itin help: 14-15 days in Bavaria, Austria, possibly Croatia and Prague
- 17 Favorite restaurant on Dordogne River
- 18 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 19 Current Paris vacation rental news...
- 20 Stop between Munich and Cochem (long train ride)
- 21 10 nights in France
- 22 Best Italian beach with teens
- 23 Parc Clichy-Batignolles - Martin Luther King, Tours?
- 24 Where to stop along the way
- 25 Florence and Siena Restaurants