Hi to all,
We are planning to do the Norway in a Nutshell in the middle of October, Oslo-Bergen one way (starting in Oslo, train to Myrdal and then to Flåm). We want to stay the night either in Flåm or in Balestrand, but we want to continue the Norway in a Nutshell through the Nærøyfjord and Gudvangen instead of going by ferry from Balestrand to Bergen, meaning that we will need to take an early ferry back to Flåm, or change in Aurland midway to take the ferry to Gudvangen.
I have read that Balestrand is a must see and that we should not miss it. Yet we will be there in the middle of October, meaning that daylight will be reduced. Would you still recommend to stay the night in Balestrand or just stay in Flåm?
Thank you for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 base for Andalucia
- 2 14 days in Italy. Advice needed
- 3 Ideas for 10 nights in France for 1st timer
- 4 Roadtrip: France, Belgium, Netherlands, Germany, Luxemburg
- 5 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 6 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 7 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 8 Tour Company reviews - European Graduation Trip
- 9 4 nights in Sardinia
- 10 Sabbioneta for day trip? ...or Verona?
- 11 help deciding between 2 itineraries!
- 12 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 13 "Too Much Cows"
- 14 Strasbourg! What to do, what to visit??
- 15 Matera tour guide wanted
- 16 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 17 Taxi from Linate to lecco
- 18 Moscow, Russia shopping
- 19 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 20 Alsace Wine Route during Harvest
- 21 London: Big Ben- Last Call for 4 Years...
- 22 Service dog
- 23 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 24 Paris Metro Entrances. How to find?
- 25 Scottish National Museum of Rural Life
Hi to all,