Hi to all,
We are planning to do the Norway in a Nutshell in the middle of October, Oslo-Bergen one way (starting in Oslo, train to Myrdal and then to Flåm). We want to stay the night either in Flåm or in Balestrand, but we want to continue the Norway in a Nutshell through the Nærøyfjord and Gudvangen instead of going by ferry from Balestrand to Bergen, meaning that we will need to take an early ferry back to Flåm, or change in Aurland midway to take the ferry to Gudvangen.
I have read that Balestrand is a must see and that we should not miss it. Yet we will be there in the middle of October, meaning that daylight will be reduced. Would you still recommend to stay the night in Balestrand or just stay in Flåm?
Thank you for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 AOL@Password Reset CONTACT ☎1 800:681:7208AOLTec*h SUPPORT
- 2 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 3 Driving Prague to Zurich to Amsterdam w/ 2 toddlers
- 4 What Can We Do to Help A Refugee Family in France?
- 5 Swiss Pass vs Half Fare Card??
- 6 Greek Mainland Itinerary
- 7 Trip Report: Austria - salt mine, ice cave, Habsburgs' Summer Palace
- 8 Iphone 6 usage in multiple European Countries
- 9 Suppose to leave on the 24th, still no visa
- 10 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 11 Berlin to ?
- 12 Any suggested guide or tour companies for the Acropolis?
- 13 Studying art in English in venice
- 14 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 15 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 16 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 17 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 18 Trogir or Split
- 19 Day tour from Edinburgh - Hairy Coo v/s Rabies?
- 20 Scotland
- 21 Hotels in Turin
- 22 Late November with a 7-month-old - Portugal?
- 23 Istria in two days
- 24 Barcelona and Paris trip report
- 25 Looking for advice about flight from Barcelona to Paris
Hi to all,