Hi to all,
We are planning to do the Norway in a Nutshell in the middle of October, Oslo-Bergen one way (starting in Oslo, train to Myrdal and then to Flåm). We want to stay the night either in Flåm or in Balestrand, but we want to continue the Norway in a Nutshell through the Nærøyfjord and Gudvangen instead of going by ferry from Balestrand to Bergen, meaning that we will need to take an early ferry back to Flåm, or change in Aurland midway to take the ferry to Gudvangen.
I have read that Balestrand is a must see and that we should not miss it. Yet we will be there in the middle of October, meaning that daylight will be reduced. Would you still recommend to stay the night in Balestrand or just stay in Flåm?
Thank you for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 해외토토 c p s 33 . c o m
- 2 사다리분석 c p s 33 . c o m
- 3 해외사설 c p s 33 . c o m
- 4 Zurich to Milan trip
- 5 First, jet lagged day, in Barcelona
- 6 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
- 7 Finalized my Summer 2018 Italy Honeymoon Itinerary!
- 8 Stonehenge Inner Circle next May
- 9 Southern Iceland itinerary add-ons!
- 10 Italy Car Scam
- 11 Quizz !
- 12 Pay attention to your watches !
- 13 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 14 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 15 How can I stay in Italy for more than 90 days?
- 16 car insurance italy
- 17 Christmas Day in Granada
- 18 a group of old friends traveling to croatia
- 19 Barcelona to Grindenwald area
- 20 Pompei, Naples and...Sorrento?
- 21 Itinerary advice Greece Nov 18-26
- 22 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 23 Venice/Mestre
- 24 Charming movie to watch if you've visited Erice in Sicily
- 25 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
Hi to all,