We are renting a villa for two weeks in Tuscany next summer. I have been watching the flights for a few months and the prices do not seem to be budging. Do you think the price will stay the same and I should just book now? Or do you think the prices may drop in January?
Flights to Italy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Schladming, Austria
- 2 Refining Alsace itinerary
- 3 where to stay in Lake Como in mid-May?
- 4 Family trip to France with kids
- 5 Where to stay in London
- 6 ANDALUCIA - CIVIL WAR GUIDE?
- 7 Vienna and Prague or Venice/Sienna/Rome for honeymoon?
- 8 Positano to Amalfi in April
- 9 1 week in Ireland Starting in Dublin
- 10 Jeff Steiner interviews Adrian Leeds re Paris short-term rentals.
- 11 Rental car and Portugal toll charges
- 12 Travelling to Croatia - Do I need to book accommodation
- 13 Lyon, Beaune, or Dijon as stopover from Antibes to Colmar?
- 14 EuropeanQuiz # 70 ( Friday)
- 15 Europe in June with 8-year old
- 16 25 days in Europe
- 17 Chip and pin credit card 2015 question
- 18 Amsterdam B&B -- Tulipa -- Feedback Wanted
- 19 scotland trave;
- 20 Booking a 5* luxury hotel..
- 21 Europe Quiz: Wednesday # 68 - Jews in Europe
- 22 Short trip: Cartmel near South Lakes
- 23 euro quiz # 69 - All About Parks...
- 24 17 days in Scotland, Ireland and a bit overwhelmed
- 25 Border controls at Frankfurt for NZers