We'll be traveling mid June to stay in Sarlat. Where do you fly into? Paris then Limoges?
Train? We will then be renting a car, but don't want to waste time driving from Paris.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Great Woin's restaurnats in Paris
- 2 Small towns not too near Paris
- 3 Munich Hotel Location
- 4 A Scrumptious Slice of Slovenia
- 5 Trip in September
- 6 Escorted tours Norway
- 7 Help with basic itinerary
- 8 Wake Up Mods
- 9 스포츠배팅사이트 〃〃ZVZ 78。ＣOM【코드: ddr77】〃〃추천 -iam 안전토토사이트추천
- 10 Time required from flight touchdown at Heathrow to King's Cross
- 11 Scandinavia Itinerary help!
- 12 Short Visit to Munich for the Christmas markets
- 13 Car rental help in Sicily
- 14 Meeting up in the Zurich airport
- 15 favorite app for converting US $$
- 16 Italy - hiking, active, with Sicily
- 17 Clean up spam
- 18 Versailles - Much More than the Palace!
- 19 Driving in Croatia
- 20 Croatia - Zadar or Hvar or Korcula?
- 21 Charming areas to explore in London
- 22 Paris drinks/dinner GTG April?
- 23 The Dordogne - Stu Dudley's Updated Itinerary
- 24 London - Vauxhall or Southwark?
- 25 Easter Week in Europe, Destination Suggestions Please