First trip to Europe next April. We are flying from Denver to Rome, then returning from Paris to Denver. Any advise for best airlines? We are flying coach. (ugh)
Flights to Europe
- 1 Nice agriturismo or country apartments/villa near Bologna
- 2 I'm Boycotting Switzerland And I'm Glad Belgium Makes Great Chocolate Too!
- 3 Renting Apartment in Nice
- 4 Do and don't, eating in France
- 5 Group tours of Greece/Greek islands for solo traveler
- 6 Places to visit from London
- 7 Who is along for the ride???Still needing help on this INTERESTING trip
- 8 Getting the best our of Europe
- 9 Rental car size in Spain: what's a supermini?
- 10 Mykonos, Greece Ferry Help Please
- 11 Help with Spain Trip in Late August
- 12 Help Needed with European Adventure
- 13 Paris museums free admission
- 14 Opinion Requested on Southeast Castles in Order of Personal Preference
- 15 The "I'm moving/I'm coming home" Italy Trip Report...
- 16 First time going to Europe. Flying into Dublin...
- 17 5000 stairsteps, 40 ciao bellas, 12 trains, 8 pizzas, 3 women, 1 report
- 18 Spain with kids
- 19 Advice on itinerary - Balestrand, Ulvik, Flam?
- 20 Albi-Carcassonne to St. Remy
- 21 Perfect gondola ride and dinner in Venice? But on a budget.
- 22 Meeting up at CDG
- 23 Brutal Crack Down on Peaceful Environmental Protest
- 24 July reservations for County Kerry?
- 25 Derby - What to do with 1.5 days?