First trip to Europe next April. We are flying from Denver to Rome, then returning from Paris to Denver. Any advise for best airlines? We are flying coach. (ugh)
Flights to Europe
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Charles de Gaulle to Gare du Nord with limitations?
- 2 Accommodations in or near Brussels with parking
- 3 Dublin, love it or hate it? please tell me why
- 4 Three ferries to Mull
- 5 DIRECT trains from Rome FCO Airport to Venice start 12/14/2014
- 6 Rome, Florence, Pisa, Cinque Terre, Venice, Florence
- 7 Favorite London spot for roast beef and Yorkshire pudding?
- 8 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 9 Upgrading second class Swiss pass to first class for individual train rides
- 10 Chamonix to Paris by Train
- 11 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 12 All Set To Go!!
- 13 England's Ruined Abbeys
- 14 Bus Tour with a toddler
- 15 Euro Trivia Quiz #13... Classical Musicians/Composers Home Towns?
- 16 French Basque region
- 17 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 18 Italy + Greece in 14 days
- 19 They Just Don't Read or Listen about DCC Scam
- 20 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 21 Bavaria: Santa Claus and Evil Twin Krampus!
- 22 Story of the German Christmas star
- 23 Airport ATMs
- 24 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 25 Amsterdam New Years Even Recommendations