Anyone have information , thoughts on the least expensive way to get from JFK to Brussels?
Its very expensive connecting with domestic carriers about $1000!
Is direct to Paris or LHR and local carrier better?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Alitalia - Groundhog Day?
- 2 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 3 Holy mass with Vienna Boys Choir
- 4 Early Itinerary Munich to Croatia
- 5 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 6 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 7 Travel within Greece, and motion sickness?
- 8 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 9 From Genoa to Camgoli by Train
- 10 Moving Around Amalfi without a car
- 11 Need Information about French Alps
- 12 Thrift Stores in Paris
- 13 Trip to Rome
- 14 Best Indian Food
- 15 Spain and Portugal - 2 weeks in Mid-July - help with itinerary
- 16 Tips for a local Kingsday experience in Amsterdam?
- 17 SPB White Nights boat tours
- 18 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 19 Piedmont as a destination
- 20 First Morning after arrival in Frankfurt
- 21 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 22 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 23 dinner jackets
- 24 France Itinerary Advice
- 25 Madrid to Northern Spain- 4 days/2 kids. Help w itinerary pls!