We are planning a trip to Cinque Terre for Oct 2012. I am doing advance planning looking for flights. There are other options, but I'd like to arrive in Milano so as to see family there. I don't want to fly from CA-NY-Italy. It splits the trip in a bad way. I want to sleep on the plane and not arrive at what would be 3am or so to my body. Ick. I can go out of Ontario, CA close to my house, or use LAX with a limo ride. Any ideas? I could use other Italian cities to arrive in.
Flights So CA-Italy
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy: Planning a honeymoon....HELP!!!!
- 2 Travel by train or bus
- 3 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 4 4 Women Exploring London Dec 19-23
- 5 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 6 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 7 Traveling within Italy
- 8 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 9 To Paris and Provence in June
- 10 Family European winter holiday
- 11 Florence in October
- 12 San Sebastian and 2 day trips into France...lodging and places to see
- 13 Where to stop on Italy's west coast
- 14 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 15 London at Easter
- 16 Normandy in mid Sept?
- 17 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 18 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 19 Need PIN for general credit card use in Spain Portugal
- 20 Advises for trip to Russia
- 21 FRA airport: How big is "big"?
- 22 Paris to Colmar by Car...Best Route/Stops along the way?
- 23 Travelling to Amalfi Coast in April 2014
- 24 Which travel plan?
- 25 Turkey: Istanbul, Ephesus, Cappadocia