We are planning a trip to Cinque Terre for Oct 2012. I am doing advance planning looking for flights. There are other options, but I'd like to arrive in Milano so as to see family there. I don't want to fly from CA-NY-Italy. It splits the trip in a bad way. I want to sleep on the plane and not arrive at what would be 3am or so to my body. Ick. I can go out of Ontario, CA close to my house, or use LAX with a limo ride. Any ideas? I could use other Italian cities to arrive in.
Flights So CA-Italy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 2 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 3 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 4 Benefits of Living in an HOA Community of the Cindy Shearin Group
- 5 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 6 Nice Video about Poland
- 7 My Italy Itinerary for July 2014
- 8 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 9 5 days in Europe: Budapest/Berlin or Copenhagen/Talinn or something else?
- 10 Location and amenities in Edinburgh, Scotland
- 11 France/Italy Itinerary Check
- 12 Estonia Amber
- 13 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 14 Villages to stay in Germany close to trains
- 15 9 nights in Switzerland Help!Please.
- 16 Swiss pass or Individual tickets?
- 17 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 18 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 19 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 20 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 21 Dordogne and Paris - April/May 2013
- 22 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 23 9 days in turkey
- 24 Burg Eltz
- 25 Better to return car in Orvieto or airport Fiumicino (in Rome)