My husband and I are trying to plan a rather convoluted trip. We'd like to go from New York to Dubrovnik, Croatia, then on to Riga, Latvia, then back to NYC. We'd be spending about a week each in Croatia and Latvia. I'm having trouble figuring out how to book the flights. Booking a roundtrip from NYC to Riga, and then a roundtrip from Riga to Dubrovnik seems to be cheapest, although it's kind of inconvenient. But I can't see how to book the trip as a multi-city.
Perhaps we should book a roundtrip, multi-city ticket from NYC to Dubrovnik (or Zagreb) and then back from Riga, and then book the Dubrovnik -- Latvia leg separately? Anyone have suggestions or airline recommendations?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 AssistE: AOL Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:681 :7208 AOL MAIL 24*7
- 2 alcazar question and seville advice
- 3 First visit to London
- 4 My Topic TitleT 10 card question
- 5 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 6 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 7 Villa in Italy
- 8 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 9 Ireland base towns (and timing) - Connemara/W. Cork?
- 10 Paris advice with kids
- 11 International drivers permit
- 12 Visiting Positano and Amalfi
- 13 Cap Ferrat, Antibe, Luberon?
- 14 8-days in Greece, Rhodes or Crete?
- 15 Worst flight booking with edreams
- 16 Paris travel help
- 17 Anyone stay at Homeaway: Villa Iride in Praiano, Amalfi Coast?
- 18 Time to tell on yourself (embarassing travel stories)
- 19 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 20 Getting to Eilean Donan Castle
- 21 paris hotel easy commute to Palais de Congres
- 22 Châteauneuf-du-Pape Wine tours and Luberon Wine Producers
- 23 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 24 One night in the Dolomites
- 25 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?