My husband and I are trying to plan a rather convoluted trip. We'd like to go from New York to Dubrovnik, Croatia, then on to Riga, Latvia, then back to NYC. We'd be spending about a week each in Croatia and Latvia. I'm having trouble figuring out how to book the flights. Booking a roundtrip from NYC to Riga, and then a roundtrip from Riga to Dubrovnik seems to be cheapest, although it's kind of inconvenient. But I can't see how to book the trip as a multi-city.
Perhaps we should book a roundtrip, multi-city ticket from NYC to Dubrovnik (or Zagreb) and then back from Riga, and then book the Dubrovnik -- Latvia leg separately? Anyone have suggestions or airline recommendations?
flights NYC, Croatia, Latvia
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 2 Where to stay 2 nights in la Céré France?
- 3 European Backpacking
- 4 Sea side in Italy
- 5 Renting a car after train to Florence
- 6 Help! Itinerary suggestion for 35 days in Italy and France.
- 7 London, Vienna, Prague - theater recommendations
- 8 Itinerary Help- 12 day trip to Munich, Salzburg, Vienna and Prague
- 9 2 week Europe trip adivce
- 10 Small town /village within an hour of Dublin Airport
- 11 Spain in 17 days
- 12 Advice for Venice/Rome Trip
- 13 Booking Engines You trust?
- 14 Spain in 17 days
- 15 Amalfi, Capri, Sicily, Sardinia, or croatia
- 16 Does ticket to Delacroix allow entry to Louvre?
- 17 April long weekend - Munich v Innsbruck v Salzburg
- 18 Where should we go in early- to mid-May: Spain, Greece, Croatia?
- 19 Insight on budgeting
- 20 Our first trip to Europe
- 21 Buying handbags and shoes in Italy, how much should I budget?
- 22 To include Florence or Not....A Venice, (maybe Florence), and Rome trip
- 23 11 Days in Spain Itinerary - Feedback Appreciated!
- 24 Still at a loss for best place to stop on Pyrenees Road trip.
- 25 Mediterranean/Provence, February - March 2016