My husband and I are trying to plan a rather convoluted trip. We'd like to go from New York to Dubrovnik, Croatia, then on to Riga, Latvia, then back to NYC. We'd be spending about a week each in Croatia and Latvia. I'm having trouble figuring out how to book the flights. Booking a roundtrip from NYC to Riga, and then a roundtrip from Riga to Dubrovnik seems to be cheapest, although it's kind of inconvenient. But I can't see how to book the trip as a multi-city.
Perhaps we should book a roundtrip, multi-city ticket from NYC to Dubrovnik (or Zagreb) and then back from Riga, and then book the Dubrovnik -- Latvia leg separately? Anyone have suggestions or airline recommendations?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Europe First Timers
- 2 how to get to Salzburg from Krakow
- 3 Athens Help
- 4 Berlin -clubs
- 5 Berlin
- 6 Scotland - drive around or form bases ?
- 7 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 8 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 9 Trip report: Portugal, Barcelona and Switzerland
- 10 base in brussels
- 11 A quick visit to Hampton Court
- 12 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 13 Please help with hotels in Seville
- 14 Trip report for Budapest, Vienna, Salzburg, Munich
- 15 Brussels Hotel Recommendation
- 16 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 17 Restaurant suggestions in Bologna
- 18 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 19 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 20 Trains in Italy
- 21 Uber vs. TfL
- 22 Swimming in Camogli, Santa Margherita Ligure, Italy
- 23 TikiTouringTwins - toddler travel
- 24 Alitala
- 25 Selecting the right Travel Pass (or not at all)