My husband and I are trying to plan a rather convoluted trip. We'd like to go from New York to Dubrovnik, Croatia, then on to Riga, Latvia, then back to NYC. We'd be spending about a week each in Croatia and Latvia. I'm having trouble figuring out how to book the flights. Booking a roundtrip from NYC to Riga, and then a roundtrip from Riga to Dubrovnik seems to be cheapest, although it's kind of inconvenient. But I can't see how to book the trip as a multi-city.
Perhaps we should book a roundtrip, multi-city ticket from NYC to Dubrovnik (or Zagreb) and then back from Riga, and then book the Dubrovnik -- Latvia leg separately? Anyone have suggestions or airline recommendations?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tipping in different situations in Spain
- 2 countries to visit in October and November
- 3 Berlin to Barcelona
- 4 Rhine River
- 5 Paris Side Trip: Mont St Michel & Cancale
- 6 Rome For 2 days
- 7 Is it safe to take train from CDG by 10 PM?
- 8 3 weeks in Norway and Sweden. Comments, advice please!
- 9 Norwway trip report
- 10 Immigration entering UK to visit BF! Need advice!
- 11 Camino Redux
- 12 help in planning itinerary to UK
- 13 Giverny, Rouen, Honfleur advice
- 14 DayTrip to Hallstatt from Cesky Krumlov?
- 15 Best way to see Croatia?
- 16 Is International Drivers Permit in Spain Required
- 17 Non-alcoholic drinks to try in Andalusia
- 18 Oh no, not another grammar lesson! Learning italian in Venice - a TR.
- 19 Help with Colmar on Rhine cruise
- 20 Switzerland in April
- 21 Inexpensive Gifts to Bring Back
- 22 Hotel for stay in Montpellier
- 23 Montpellier to Arles
- 24 Italy: your favorite national park?
- 25 Puglia, and a touch of Rome