My husband and I are trying to plan a rather convoluted trip. We'd like to go from New York to Dubrovnik, Croatia, then on to Riga, Latvia, then back to NYC. We'd be spending about a week each in Croatia and Latvia. I'm having trouble figuring out how to book the flights. Booking a roundtrip from NYC to Riga, and then a roundtrip from Riga to Dubrovnik seems to be cheapest, although it's kind of inconvenient. But I can't see how to book the trip as a multi-city.
Perhaps we should book a roundtrip, multi-city ticket from NYC to Dubrovnik (or Zagreb) and then back from Riga, and then book the Dubrovnik -- Latvia leg separately? Anyone have suggestions or airline recommendations?
flights NYC, Croatia, Latvia
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 storing luggage for 10 days in Paris?
- 2 Pre-Purchasing Train Tickets
- 3 Pre-Purchasing Train Tickets
- 4 How do you find French food?
- 5 Which town to stay at in Lake Como?
- 6 Albania by bus in 10 days??
- 7 Any experience with Cave Lodging in Loire Valley?
- 8 airport hold baggage
- 9 7 Nights in Paris
- 10 Getting to San Seb from Madrid
- 11 What area of Berlin is best for a first time visitor?
- 12 Ireland 8 day Itinerary help
- 13 Can I cancel 2 of 4 train tickets?
- 14 Monet in Normandy
- 15 Dining at the Eiffel Tower
- 16 Advance Tickets Segrada Familia - Barcelona
- 17 9 days in Italy - beginning in Venice
- 18 "New SAT Won’t Include Obscure Vocabulary Words"
- 19 campsite availability in peak season - Spain/Portgual/France
- 20 Gargano Promontory
- 21 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 22 Santorini
- 23 Day Trip from Paris? Versailles - go or no? Other ideas . . .
- 24 SmartPhone Europe to USA
- 25 Airport to Piraeus