My husband and I are trying to plan a rather convoluted trip. We'd like to go from New York to Dubrovnik, Croatia, then on to Riga, Latvia, then back to NYC. We'd be spending about a week each in Croatia and Latvia. I'm having trouble figuring out how to book the flights. Booking a roundtrip from NYC to Riga, and then a roundtrip from Riga to Dubrovnik seems to be cheapest, although it's kind of inconvenient. But I can't see how to book the trip as a multi-city.
Perhaps we should book a roundtrip, multi-city ticket from NYC to Dubrovnik (or Zagreb) and then back from Riga, and then book the Dubrovnik -- Latvia leg separately? Anyone have suggestions or airline recommendations?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cinqueterre
- 2 Paris drinks/dinner GTG April?
- 3 Can't get in to Cordoba....
- 4 Visit to Engand
- 5 Help with basic itinerary
- 6 Trip to England next month - Itinerary Help needed
- 7 Seeking advice on apt rental
- 8 Final Four
- 9 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 10 Scandinavia Itinerary help!
- 11 Sweden Midsummers Day
- 12 Easter Week in Europe, Destination Suggestions Please
- 13 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 14 Versailles - Much More than the Palace!
- 15 Cornwall UK
- 16 Choose between Nazare, Portugal or Merida, Spain
- 17 Prague, Salzburg, Vienna, Budapest Help
- 18 Please help with planning Italian honeymoon
- 19 Short Trip to Paris
- 20 Cordoba, Granada, Seville loop
- 21 Alhambra ticket confusions
- 22 Parking in Girona
- 23 1 week in andalusia in early June - suggestions please
- 24 Denmark-UBER has left the building.
- 25 SNCF - low price for summer