My husband and I are trying to plan a rather convoluted trip. We'd like to go from New York to Dubrovnik, Croatia, then on to Riga, Latvia, then back to NYC. We'd be spending about a week each in Croatia and Latvia. I'm having trouble figuring out how to book the flights. Booking a roundtrip from NYC to Riga, and then a roundtrip from Riga to Dubrovnik seems to be cheapest, although it's kind of inconvenient. But I can't see how to book the trip as a multi-city.
Perhaps we should book a roundtrip, multi-city ticket from NYC to Dubrovnik (or Zagreb) and then back from Riga, and then book the Dubrovnik -- Latvia leg separately? Anyone have suggestions or airline recommendations?
flights NYC, Croatia, Latvia
- 1 Travel by train or bus
- 2 Driving from Nice to Besancon, France
- 3 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 4 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 5 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 6 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 7 Euro Train
- 8 London for Christmas
- 9 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 10 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 11 Need help with picking a place to stay between Paris and Bari
- 12 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 13 Tire, Turkey - Tuesday Market
- 14 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 15 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 16 Planning a holiday
- 17 ONE DAY IN PARIS PLEASE HELP!!
- 18 2 Week(ish) Italian Honeymoon Itinerary Help - First Time Europe Travelers
- 19 Nice to St Remy overnight stop in Cassis?
- 20 Advises for trip to Russia
- 21 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 22 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 23 Amsterdam, Paris, and Bruges
- 24 Le Marche and Rome - Part 3 - Recanati
- 25 Christmas Markets / Christmas experience.