My husband and I are trying to plan a rather convoluted trip. We'd like to go from New York to Dubrovnik, Croatia, then on to Riga, Latvia, then back to NYC. We'd be spending about a week each in Croatia and Latvia. I'm having trouble figuring out how to book the flights. Booking a roundtrip from NYC to Riga, and then a roundtrip from Riga to Dubrovnik seems to be cheapest, although it's kind of inconvenient. But I can't see how to book the trip as a multi-city.
Perhaps we should book a roundtrip, multi-city ticket from NYC to Dubrovnik (or Zagreb) and then back from Riga, and then book the Dubrovnik -- Latvia leg separately? Anyone have suggestions or airline recommendations?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 2 코리아바카라⋞」✾「( SO224。COM )」✾「⋟슈퍼카지노
- 3 블랙잭바카라⋞」✾「( SO224。COM )」✾「⋟슈퍼카지노
- 4 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 5 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 6 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 7 Versailles
- 8 Petrol in Greece
- 9 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 10 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 11 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 12 Where to enjoy Paris
- 13 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 14 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 15 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 16 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 17 Renaissance Paris Vendome
- 18 Meteora for older folk
- 19 Tours of Versailles, Lyon
- 20 FOCUS ON FRANCE: Paris and South of France
- 21 Christmas windows in Paris 2016
- 22 Lofoten, Norway Trip Report
- 23 How to best reach the Lofoten Islands from Oslo, Norway? (four day trip)
- 24 Please help allocate time in Lofoten and Bergen area
- 25 Dolomites for 6 nights