My husband and I are trying to plan a rather convoluted trip. We'd like to go from New York to Dubrovnik, Croatia, then on to Riga, Latvia, then back to NYC. We'd be spending about a week each in Croatia and Latvia. I'm having trouble figuring out how to book the flights. Booking a roundtrip from NYC to Riga, and then a roundtrip from Riga to Dubrovnik seems to be cheapest, although it's kind of inconvenient. But I can't see how to book the trip as a multi-city.
Perhaps we should book a roundtrip, multi-city ticket from NYC to Dubrovnik (or Zagreb) and then back from Riga, and then book the Dubrovnik -- Latvia leg separately? Anyone have suggestions or airline recommendations?
flights NYC, Croatia, Latvia
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 England sites not to miss
- 2 Deciding between tour companies- Trafalgar vs Insight
- 3 month's stay in Italy
- 4 Advice and suggestions welcome for 2 month trip
- 5 What should we tip our tour guide?
- 6 2 month backpacking though europe
- 7 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 8 naples & pickpockets
- 9 to take cash from USA or from ATMs in France?
- 10 Please help us maximize our time in each European city
- 11 Scotland day tour
- 12 Scotland trip report July 2014, chapter 1
- 13 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 14 Wine tour from Verona?
- 15 7 weeks Europe with toddler - Itinerary advice
- 16 Beach along The Seine in Paris
- 17 Where to stay in the french riviera?
- 18 Spain - Mallorca vs. Canary Islands
- 19 Sigh....Swiss Pass HELP!
- 20 Buying Train Tickets on line in advance of Trip to Italy
- 21 Struggling with Ireland itinerary - help finding off the beaten path gems!
- 22 TR: Solo in LONDON for ten days on unfinished business ...
- 23 Lucca, Italy - flea/antique market?
- 24 Granada: stay in the Albayzin?
- 25 UK in the Beginning of 2016