My husband and I are trying to plan a rather convoluted trip. We'd like to go from New York to Dubrovnik, Croatia, then on to Riga, Latvia, then back to NYC. We'd be spending about a week each in Croatia and Latvia. I'm having trouble figuring out how to book the flights. Booking a roundtrip from NYC to Riga, and then a roundtrip from Riga to Dubrovnik seems to be cheapest, although it's kind of inconvenient. But I can't see how to book the trip as a multi-city.
Perhaps we should book a roundtrip, multi-city ticket from NYC to Dubrovnik (or Zagreb) and then back from Riga, and then book the Dubrovnik -- Latvia leg separately? Anyone have suggestions or airline recommendations?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 실시간바카라（→¶【/ WOP88.ＣoM \】¶←）슈퍼카지노카지노정보
- 2 비비바카라∬→【 YD902。ZE。AM 】←∬슈퍼카지노비비바카라
- 3 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 4 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 5 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 6 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 7 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 8 Southern Germany - a base for travel
- 9 Travelogue: Copenhagen with Kids
- 10 getting to CDG
- 11 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 12 A Month stay in Southern France
- 13 Greece...so many options! (11 days)
- 14 Revised itinerary for italy
- 15 3 days in Ortygia Sicily
- 16 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 17 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 18 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 19 Hotel in Vienna
- 20 Places of interest
- 21 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 22 Switzerland in November?
- 23 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 24 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 25 vienna