My husband and I are trying to plan a rather convoluted trip. We'd like to go from New York to Dubrovnik, Croatia, then on to Riga, Latvia, then back to NYC. We'd be spending about a week each in Croatia and Latvia. I'm having trouble figuring out how to book the flights. Booking a roundtrip from NYC to Riga, and then a roundtrip from Riga to Dubrovnik seems to be cheapest, although it's kind of inconvenient. But I can't see how to book the trip as a multi-city.
Perhaps we should book a roundtrip, multi-city ticket from NYC to Dubrovnik (or Zagreb) and then back from Riga, and then book the Dubrovnik -- Latvia leg separately? Anyone have suggestions or airline recommendations?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 12 days in the Italian Lakes
- 2 Gas/Petrol shortages in France?
- 3 One Way... trust or bust?
- 4 3-ish Countries in 3 Weeks?
- 5 However, once you've gotten
- 6 American Style Restaurants in London
- 7 The Definitive Guide to Behave Like A Local in Spain
- 8 After Mass, on a Sunday, in Rome
- 9 Input on this 8 Day London Itinerary
- 10 Edinburgh Nightlife
- 11 Girls trip - Lisbon
- 12 Walking GPS?
- 13 Book recommendation: Non-travel book about the Dolomites
- 14 July 2-5, 2012 Int'l Philosphy Conference at Assos, Turkey (near Troy)
- 15 Cross Border Car Rental in Balkans
- 16 The most interesting city/town in the UK-in your opinion
- 17 London theatre fans: advance info about Globe productions?
- 18 When to Arrive At The Airport
- 19 Traveling advice for Amalfi coast
- 20 France: advice on where to go with young kids
- 21 Portugal trains
- 22 Rome to Cascia - is it better by train or bus?
- 23 Need suggestions on where to stay in Porto?
- 24 Beyond the Trees: At Altitude in Italy's Snowy Dolomites
- 25 Italy- 18nights, 4 regions!