My husband and I are trying to plan a rather convoluted trip. We'd like to go from New York to Dubrovnik, Croatia, then on to Riga, Latvia, then back to NYC. We'd be spending about a week each in Croatia and Latvia. I'm having trouble figuring out how to book the flights. Booking a roundtrip from NYC to Riga, and then a roundtrip from Riga to Dubrovnik seems to be cheapest, although it's kind of inconvenient. But I can't see how to book the trip as a multi-city.
Perhaps we should book a roundtrip, multi-city ticket from NYC to Dubrovnik (or Zagreb) and then back from Riga, and then book the Dubrovnik -- Latvia leg separately? Anyone have suggestions or airline recommendations?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What to do in Stockholm for 4 hours
- 2 How best to spend a day in Tallinn
- 3 20 free days of Europe
- 4 Day Trip to Santa Margarhertia Ligure, Portofino, and Camogli
- 5 Dublin Hotel Recommendations
- 6 4 nights between Zeebrugge and Strasbourg
- 7 Frankfurt Airport Rail Connection
- 8 Norfolk base
- 9 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 10 italy itinerary
- 11 Iceland Trip Report - Very Long!
- 12 Late October European trek/hike location suggestions
- 13 Help family trip Sardinia with 2years old
- 14 Small town near Grenada?
- 15 Rome Rental Car
- 16 Trip Report: Bulgaria, Danube River cruise, and more, May 2016
- 17 How to spend a glorious week in Switzerland?
- 18 Getting to CDG Airport from Le Marais
- 19 Paris Looses $846 Million in Tourism
- 20 italy Cinque Terre and Lake Como
- 21 Czech Republic, Krakow & Budapest Trip Report
- 22 Berlin restaurant recs
- 23 *Need help w/Puglia itinerary*
- 24 Spain Road trip Barcelona to San Sebastian June 2017
- 25 Help! American needs to get into Italy after staying >90 days