My husband and I are trying to plan a rather convoluted trip. We'd like to go from New York to Dubrovnik, Croatia, then on to Riga, Latvia, then back to NYC. We'd be spending about a week each in Croatia and Latvia. I'm having trouble figuring out how to book the flights. Booking a roundtrip from NYC to Riga, and then a roundtrip from Riga to Dubrovnik seems to be cheapest, although it's kind of inconvenient. But I can't see how to book the trip as a multi-city.
Perhaps we should book a roundtrip, multi-city ticket from NYC to Dubrovnik (or Zagreb) and then back from Riga, and then book the Dubrovnik -- Latvia leg separately? Anyone have suggestions or airline recommendations?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 2 Greece Experts
- 3 Europe itinerary
- 4 Europe itinerary review
- 5 Italy/ Sicily - Help with area west of Palermo
- 6 My First Trip to Europe...
- 7 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau
- 8 My 3 Day Umbrian Plan. What do you think?
- 9 European Travel in March
- 10 2 weeks in Amsterdam, Belgium and France
- 11 One week in Sicily - Taormina, Ortigia, Agrigento & Palermo
- 12 Iceland in 4 days?
- 13 Books and Films about/set in Southern Italy
- 14 Munich-6 days in September
- 15 Markets in Malaga, Seville, Madrid
- 16 Poland, Czech, Slovak Summer Holiday
- 17 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 18 Driving from Rome to Sorrento
- 19 10 Days in Spain is this do-able or nuts?
- 20 Provins as a day trip from Paris
- 21 SIM card
- 22 Sixt insurance claim
- 23 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 24 Restaurants and sights in Puglia
- 25 Suicide bombing in Ansbach