My husband and I are trying to plan a rather convoluted trip. We'd like to go from New York to Dubrovnik, Croatia, then on to Riga, Latvia, then back to NYC. We'd be spending about a week each in Croatia and Latvia. I'm having trouble figuring out how to book the flights. Booking a roundtrip from NYC to Riga, and then a roundtrip from Riga to Dubrovnik seems to be cheapest, although it's kind of inconvenient. But I can't see how to book the trip as a multi-city.
Perhaps we should book a roundtrip, multi-city ticket from NYC to Dubrovnik (or Zagreb) and then back from Riga, and then book the Dubrovnik -- Latvia leg separately? Anyone have suggestions or airline recommendations?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 2 Paris: Best Hot Chocolate
- 3 London with kids
- 4 Dropping off a rental car in Chiusi question
- 5 First Time Europe Trip
- 6 St.Malo Suggestions ?
- 7 Istanbul - FOOD!
- 8 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 9 Looking for advice about 2 week solo trip to Italy
- 10 Lon term Car Hire Guide for Italy
- 11 Kids Travel Guides for Reading up!
- 12 Honeymoon - Spain & Greece
- 13 church / cathedral (organ/classic music) concerts in Granada/Seville ?
- 14 Public Transport information App/Website
- 15 Spain, Madrid, 2 nights w/car
- 16 Family Trip to Italy - North or South? April, July or October?
- 17 Luxury Apartment Rentals in Rome
- 18 Tenerife - Best attractions
- 19 10 day trip - very initial thinking
- 20 How to get from the Airport (Charles de Gaul) to Marais
- 21 Andalusia itinerary comments & advice please!
- 22 Reading Recommendations Spain
- 23 Loans 15,000 kr. and you have them about 45. minutes
- 24 Croatia travel ideas
- 25 Vintage trip report: Greenland, 1995