We will be going to Italy April 3rd landing April 4th and coming home April 13th. We are flying into and out of Rome. Would like to see Rome, Florence, and Venice. It seems like alot in that time period so we were thinking of flying from Rome to Venice on the 4th and then work our way back to Rome via train. Is this feasible, how often do flights go from Rome to Venice, and what is the difference in price between train and plane? How long is the train from Rome to Venice? Also is this a busy time of year and what does a nice room go for (3 to 4 stars)?
Flights from rome to venice
- 1 Time Out London - is there a replacement?
- 2 Weather's crummy in northern Italy now--suggestions for places
- 3 Sicily- two week summer vacation
- 4 4 days in Zurich for the adventurous- what to do?
- 5 Four days to wander France???
- 6 Prague Itinerary
- 7 Spain and Portugal Itinerary 2 Week Vacation Help
- 8 Garmisch-Partenkirchen to Fuessen - Last Bus
- 9 My First Trip to Provence and Paris...Loved!!!
- 10 Scotland Itinerary getting better, still needs your expertise!
- 11 Barcelona - eat, drink, dance.
- 12 How to make a phone call from a pay phone in London to Germany
- 13 culinary classes in Biarritz/San Sebastian
- 14 browsing homes for sale in Kent
- 15 Help me choose places to visit in Italy
- 16 Just Returned from a Gate 1 Danube River Cruise
- 17 How Long For Santorini?
- 18 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 19 Car rental Italy
- 20 Crete to Sifnos by Ferry?
- 21 Rough itinerary for 14 days in the UK
- 22 A Christmas Store in Paris
- 23 EU Rule On Olive Oil Roils Europe!
- 24 International Trains to Switzerland using Swiss Pass
- 25 London at Xmas