My husband and I are looking at a trip next September to Prague, Budapest and Croatia in that order. It seems easy enough to fly to Prague, train to Budapest and drive to Croatia. The problem lies in trying to fly home to Chicago from there. It seems that one can't get a flight from Dubrovnik and the flights from Zagreb require lots of layover time and expense. Does anyone have any ideas? Are we doing these stops in the wrong order? We welcome all ideas!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 kimhe or others - flamenco rec in Sevilla?
- 2 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 3 Itinerary Help
- 4 Scandinavia in mid-March 2.5 weeks
- 5 House Hunting in France
- 6 http://yoursbetterhealthsolutions.com/tengenix-reviews/
- 7 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 8 Help with Tuscany villa that is a walk to town/restaurants
- 9 Safe to use hotel room safe?
- 10 Tuscany Day Trip Ideas?
- 11 Lyon and Paris (and Provence vs Dijon?)
- 12 days and times when museums and suchlike close
- 13 Dolomites to Switzerland or Austria? Can't decide!
- 14 If you had to choose one......
- 15 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 16 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 17 Need help with itinerary & trains
- 18 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 19 Scotland better in July or Aug/Sept?
- 20 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 21 Portugal with large family
- 22 Help with out two middle days in Puglia
- 23 Help with Ireland itinerary
- 24 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 25 Croatia