My husband and I are looking at a trip next September to Prague, Budapest and Croatia in that order. It seems easy enough to fly to Prague, train to Budapest and drive to Croatia. The problem lies in trying to fly home to Chicago from there. It seems that one can't get a flight from Dubrovnik and the flights from Zagreb require lots of layover time and expense. Does anyone have any ideas? Are we doing these stops in the wrong order? We welcome all ideas!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Copenhagen,Helsinki,St. Petersburg in mid September
- 2 LHR Connection Time and Fast Track
- 3 Where to eat in Rome?
- 4 Rest Stops from Tuscany to Umbria
- 5 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 6 Area with nicest countryside--Assisi, Veneto or Emilia?
- 7 Italy travel plan help
- 8 Jamikins? Other Italy travelers? Need car info, please.
- 9 Thinking about the Fjords
- 10 Italy round 4 - Pisa/CT/Parma/Bologna/Milan
- 11 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 12 Berlin - Grouping attractions by location
- 13 Alsace to Austria?
- 14 Help with Spain/Portugal itinerary 33 days
- 15 Budapest language lessons
- 16 Tours in Wales
- 17 How to spend 6 days in Stockholm ?
- 18 Towns or hikes along Lake Lucerne
- 19 Loire Valley best place to linger
- 20 barcelona neighborhood
- 21 Itinerary Three Weeks Greece Fall 2018
- 22 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 23 Base in Rhine or Mosel?
- 24 Van Crashes into crowded street in Barcelona
- 25 Shorts in South of France?