My husband and I are looking at a trip next September to Prague, Budapest and Croatia in that order. It seems easy enough to fly to Prague, train to Budapest and drive to Croatia. The problem lies in trying to fly home to Chicago from there. It seems that one can't get a flight from Dubrovnik and the flights from Zagreb require lots of layover time and expense. Does anyone have any ideas? Are we doing these stops in the wrong order? We welcome all ideas!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 "Never Mind"
- 2 Paris with a toddler and a baby
- 3 GERMANY, MID-RHINE & MUNICH
- 4 Dordogne Itinerary - Do I Need Another Day?
- 5 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 6 Visa Free Entry To Spain
- 7 Six Days on the Road in Ireland...Ideas?
- 8 Seat Assignments on TGV train from Paris to Avignon
- 9 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 10 Help / Day Planning Required ...
- 11 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 12 First time in Bulgaria
- 13 Comments on locations/sestieri, please
- 14 Italian lakes
- 15 'Brellies on "Standby." Dublin!
- 16 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 17 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 18 Is the Amalfi Coast kid friendly enough
- 19 Restaurant recommendations for lunch in Rouen?
- 20 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
- 21 3 nights Santorini suggestions with a child- is akrotiri a good location?
- 22 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 23 Day Trips from Dunfermline
- 24 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 25 Paris Skip the Lines deals ...