My husband and I are looking at a trip next September to Prague, Budapest and Croatia in that order. It seems easy enough to fly to Prague, train to Budapest and drive to Croatia. The problem lies in trying to fly home to Chicago from there. It seems that one can't get a flight from Dubrovnik and the flights from Zagreb require lots of layover time and expense. Does anyone have any ideas? Are we doing these stops in the wrong order? We welcome all ideas!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 바카라사이트 ᛟ 【RAM300.COM】 ᛟ 월드카지노 주소
- 2 Recommendations for Wiesbaden
- 3 Spain and Portugal - 2 weeks in Mid-July - help with itinerary
- 4 Scotland in 7 Days
- 5 Bergen Hotel -- near Port ?
- 6 Need advice on our trip to Germany, Switzerland and Austria
- 7 London GTG in June, Anyone?
- 8 Two day Dublin itinerary
- 9 Azores
- 10 Charles de Gaulle departure
- 11 Barcelona, hiking in Pyrenees + which other? (Costa Brava or Mallorca?)
- 12 Connection time in Athens?
- 13 Gubbio, Gubbio, wherefore art thou, O Gubbio?
- 14 SHIP LUGGAGE
- 15 Short Trip in July
- 16 Ludwig Castles
- 17 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 18 Visiting Monte Carlo during Grand Prix week
- 19 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 20 HIking through France for 2 weeks
- 21 Dubrovnik + island or Kotor?
- 22 Escorted Tours
- 23 France Part Deux - Itinerary Advice
- 24 roaming Prague...but for how long?
- 25 Cotswolds cottage ideas