My husband and I are looking at a trip next September to Prague, Budapest and Croatia in that order. It seems easy enough to fly to Prague, train to Budapest and drive to Croatia. The problem lies in trying to fly home to Chicago from there. It seems that one can't get a flight from Dubrovnik and the flights from Zagreb require lots of layover time and expense. Does anyone have any ideas? Are we doing these stops in the wrong order? We welcome all ideas!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Budapest in December 2017
- 2 릴게임오리지널신천지 ≪ 접속주소 :≫vtk15.com≪
- 3 Another tipping question: concierges
- 4 릴게임오리지널신천지 ≪ 접속주소 :≫vtk15.com≪
- 5 6-7 Days in France
- 6 Help!! 2 week Europe trip with 6 year old daughter in December!!
- 7 Spain in July
- 8 릴게임오리지널신천지 ≪ 접속주소 :≫vtk15.com≪
- 9 5 Days in Switzerland
- 10 Paris + Amsterdam: where to stay
- 11 We're here!
- 12 Korean Messages
- 13 Car hire with driver in Istanbul
- 14 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 15 Ronda: cheap parking, where to find?
- 16 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 17 Acropolis Athens
- 18 Places to visit during a semester in Spain
- 19 Trip Ideas
- 20 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 21 Six Nights (and days) in the Marais
- 22 Barcelona - How much Gaudi?
- 23 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 24 Fodors IT team, ITS TIME.
- 25 Interesting places to visit