Planning a trip for my husband and two little boys for next year. We will be leaving out of Boston, heading to Italy. We're in Italy a while, with stops in Venice, Garda, Lucca and Volterra. We've yet to plan where we will head first. This is our first trip to Italy, so some flight related questions:
1. In your experience, which airline is most comfortable in coach, BOS to Italy?
2. Will I be able to select seats in advance (I have a three year old and a five year old)?
3. Are there any direct flights into airports that would be appropriate for the above itinerary?
Many thanks for the help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland/UK itinerary
- 2 7 day Italy itinerary and storing luggage in train station
- 3 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 4 A week driving in Bavaria
- 5 Trip report: 24 days in Croatia, Slovenia and Budapest
- 6 the same time taking this supplement
- 7 help in planning itinerary to UK
- 8 Best Destination for Teenage Girls?
- 9 Hotel in Amsterdam
- 10 Lots of walking, amazing scenery & wine - 3 weeks France & Germany.
- 11 Travel from Germany to Switzerland
- 12 Parma hotels - Pacchiosi or Rosa Prati
- 13 written guide for Olympia
- 14 PLITVICE LAKES
- 15 Update on buying SIM Card at FCO
- 16 Naxos hotel question
- 17 Where in Europe for 15 full days from 21 Oct to 6 Nov 2016?
- 18 Avignon or St. remy
- 19 Is International Drivers Permit in Spain Required
- 20 1 week solo in Europe. Which of these?
- 21 Spain / Barcelona, Seville & Toledo - May 2017
- 22 Camino Redux
- 23 Best stop between Split and Dubrovnik?
- 24 Swiss Flex pass and half fare pass
- 25 First Post, Lots of Questions