Planning a trip for my husband and two little boys for next year. We will be leaving out of Boston, heading to Italy. We're in Italy a while, with stops in Venice, Garda, Lucca and Volterra. We've yet to plan where we will head first. This is our first trip to Italy, so some flight related questions:
1. In your experience, which airline is most comfortable in coach, BOS to Italy?
2. Will I be able to select seats in advance (I have a three year old and a five year old)?
3. Are there any direct flights into airports that would be appropriate for the above itinerary?
Many thanks for the help!
Flights from Boston to Italy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Your Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe?
- 2 Paul Durand-Ruel -The Gamble of the Impressionists - Manet, Monet, Renoir
- 3 Blackpool Lights 2014: Tripping the Lights Fantastic in Northern England!
- 4 best transfer from Paris CDG to Paris hotel St Germain
- 5 Italy and Croatia
- 6 Garmisch Partenkirchen : Help pick a guest house/pension
- 7 Rome Italy air and land tour packages
- 8 Barcelona/Andalucia
- 9 Young couple - where to stay in London?
- 10 1 month Europe itinerary help for Aug-Sep
- 11 Spain, best travel route between Madrid & Barcelona?
- 12 Provence or Alsace in late March
- 13 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 14 Checking or storing luggage at FCO
- 15 The new Vuitton Foundation Museum in Paris
- 16 Trip report: Kayaking, Riding and fall in Split, Croatia
- 17 Weekend in Norfolk
- 18 Help with Southern France & Italy Itinerary
- 19 Best beach town in Italy?
- 20 Need Advice: 9 Days in Portugal in March
- 21 A Greek sojourn
- 22 NEED ADVICE: 2 Months in Italy, 1 Month through Spain, Greece, and France
- 23 Bollywood in Berlin -- with English subs
- 24 Rome Underground Sites to Visit - Any Suggestions?
- 25 Roaming Romania, Take Two