Planning a trip for my husband and two little boys for next year. We will be leaving out of Boston, heading to Italy. We're in Italy a while, with stops in Venice, Garda, Lucca and Volterra. We've yet to plan where we will head first. This is our first trip to Italy, so some flight related questions:
1. In your experience, which airline is most comfortable in coach, BOS to Italy?
2. Will I be able to select seats in advance (I have a three year old and a five year old)?
3. Are there any direct flights into airports that would be appropriate for the above itinerary?
Many thanks for the help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice Bell Tower
- 2 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 3 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 4 Kayaking in Avignon
- 5 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 6 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 7 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 8 Comments on Munich, Saltzburg, Lucerne hotels
- 9 best Provence itinerary to see Verdon Gorge
- 10 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 11 Early Itinerary Munich to Croatia
- 12 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 13 10 days in Italy with 5 and 10 year olds in July
- 14 Cordoba Overnight?
- 15 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 16 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 17 Sintra
- 18 Scotland Trip Report
- 19 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 20 Barcelona summer 2017 -- brainstorm with me
- 21 Madrid to Northern Spain- 4 days/2 kids. Help w itinerary pls!
- 22 Spain and Portugal - 2 weeks in Mid-July - help with itinerary
- 23 Holy mass with Vienna Boys Choir
- 24 Marseille vs. Genoa
- 25 I have six days in Spain - where should I go?