Planning a trip for my husband and two little boys for next year. We will be leaving out of Boston, heading to Italy. We're in Italy a while, with stops in Venice, Garda, Lucca and Volterra. We've yet to plan where we will head first. This is our first trip to Italy, so some flight related questions:
1. In your experience, which airline is most comfortable in coach, BOS to Italy?
2. Will I be able to select seats in advance (I have a three year old and a five year old)?
3. Are there any direct flights into airports that would be appropriate for the above itinerary?
Many thanks for the help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 �ֽĹ�������
- 2 바카라사이트【HOT424。COM】무료고스톱
- 3 �ֽĹ�������
- 4 �ֽĹ�������
- 5 바카라사이트【HOT424。COM】무료식보
- 6 �ֽĹ�������
- 7 SDFSD
- 8 SDFSD
- 9 App for restaurants/pubs in the the UK?
- 10 8-Week Itinerary in Europe (for my 40th Birthday)
- 11 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 12 Laokasti Villa in Oia
- 13 Athens multi site pass
- 14 London best location
- 15 Ephesus - Tour A or B??
- 16 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 17 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel
- 18 Greece itinerary - need advice!
- 19 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 20 First Trip to Ireland
- 21 London Itinerary - 4.5 days
- 22 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 23 Sweden, Estonia and Southern Croatia
- 24 Best GBP 250 Per Night London Hotel
- 25 Help with Transportation Options in London