Planning a trip for my husband and two little boys for next year. We will be leaving out of Boston, heading to Italy. We're in Italy a while, with stops in Venice, Garda, Lucca and Volterra. We've yet to plan where we will head first. This is our first trip to Italy, so some flight related questions:
1. In your experience, which airline is most comfortable in coach, BOS to Italy?
2. Will I be able to select seats in advance (I have a three year old and a five year old)?
3. Are there any direct flights into airports that would be appropriate for the above itinerary?
Many thanks for the help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Which city am i likely to see more skin in? Athens/Prague or Vienna
- 2 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 3 Cordoba Overnight?
- 4 Thalys ticket, please advice.
- 5 mountain views near London
- 6 Garda Land
- 7 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 8 Uffizi and Accademia Gallery Florence
- 9 UK Itinerary Help Please
- 10 2 weeks Europe trip
- 11 HOW MUCH SHOULD I TIP THE PILOT
- 12 13 days Sweden-Norway-Denmark itinerary help
- 13 Need Help with German Train Schedule
- 14 Painted Hall in London well worth a visit!!
- 15 Booked intercity Flight, Confirmation misplaced
- 16 Which market between Bordeaux and Sarlat?
- 17 How to pick an apartment in Paris?
- 18 12 days in and out of Barcelona-where to go?
- 19 Seville, Cordoba, Ronda, Granada Trip Report
- 20 Best Indian / Vegetarian restaurant in Athens
- 21 Train/s from Antwerp to Cochem, Germany
- 22 Greece Itinerary Jun-Jul 2017
- 23 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 24 Unlimited Internet Poland and best place to visit?
- 25 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??