Planning a trip for my husband and two little boys for next year. We will be leaving out of Boston, heading to Italy. We're in Italy a while, with stops in Venice, Garda, Lucca and Volterra. We've yet to plan where we will head first. This is our first trip to Italy, so some flight related questions:
1. In your experience, which airline is most comfortable in coach, BOS to Italy?
2. Will I be able to select seats in advance (I have a three year old and a five year old)?
3. Are there any direct flights into airports that would be appropriate for the above itinerary?
Many thanks for the help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2 week in Europe Itinerary help
- 2 Where should I go in Spain for 2 weeks? Add Lisbon?
- 3 Asian food and shopping in Dublin ????
- 4 MADRID-ARANDA DEL DUERO-BURGOS- (??)
- 5 Quaint Towns within 2hr Driving from Amsterdam
- 6 What about Basque Country?
- 7 Greece Itinerary
- 8 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 9 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end
- 10 Amsterdam Hotel
- 11 Amsterdam vs. France
- 12 Ireland ToDo
- 13 First time Germany Frankfurt to Munich 2 weeks
- 14 European Championship
- 15 Swiss Alps to Florence
- 16 Bel Canto restaurant, Paris
- 17 Proper attire for a 17 year old boy traveling to Europe
- 18 Long Train Runnin' through the Alps (Switzerland 2016)
- 19 Cancelling apartment in PARIS
- 20 1 week in Malaga
- 21 Travel Pass Suggestion
- 22 Honeymoon hotel in Montreux/Vevey
- 23 Bus from montalcino to Firenze
- 24 Car Rental in Italy: Insurance Needed/Suggested
- 25 Berlin / Cologne / Rothenburg / Neuschwanstein