Planning a trip for my husband and two little boys for next year. We will be leaving out of Boston, heading to Italy. We're in Italy a while, with stops in Venice, Garda, Lucca and Volterra. We've yet to plan where we will head first. This is our first trip to Italy, so some flight related questions:
1. In your experience, which airline is most comfortable in coach, BOS to Italy?
2. Will I be able to select seats in advance (I have a three year old and a five year old)?
3. Are there any direct flights into airports that would be appropriate for the above itinerary?
Many thanks for the help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 2 Choosing Greek Island Base for island hopping
- 3 Andalucia Spain
- 4 Haarlem or Amsterdam as Netherlands base?
- 5 Vigo Spain????
- 6 Advise for driving from Lecce, to Pescara, Italy.
- 7 Best boutique hotel in London for honeymoon
- 8 8 days in Ireland -- where to go??!!
- 9 Paris in August
- 10 SURPRISE TRIP
- 11 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 12 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 13 Visiting Zurich
- 14 Advice on Spring/Fall trips to Scotland and Alsace
- 15 Fabric Shops in Paris
- 16 14 days from Frankfurt to Paris by train
- 17 3 weeks in Scotland and Germany?
- 18 Transportation/itinerary help from Rome cruise terminal
- 19 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 20 London, Brussels, France, Berner Oberland and Vienna (in 72 days)
- 21 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 22 Paris and England, 14 days on the ground
- 23 Best tour or day trip from EL Ferrol Spain
- 24 Porto, Galicia and Asturias (plus Leon) Hotel recommendations (??)
- 25 Help with Spain Itinerary