Planning a trip for my husband and two little boys for next year. We will be leaving out of Boston, heading to Italy. We're in Italy a while, with stops in Venice, Garda, Lucca and Volterra. We've yet to plan where we will head first. This is our first trip to Italy, so some flight related questions:
1. In your experience, which airline is most comfortable in coach, BOS to Italy?
2. Will I be able to select seats in advance (I have a three year old and a five year old)?
3. Are there any direct flights into airports that would be appropriate for the above itinerary?
Many thanks for the help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Q re: holiday season in Italy
- 2 Stonehenge more accessible with group?
- 3 Lyon and Paris (and Provence vs Dijon?)
- 4 2 Months - Dubrovnik to Frankfurt Itinerary
- 5 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 6 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 7 Switzerland 8 day itinerary in May
- 8 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 9 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 10 Super Cover For Hertz
- 11 Fuerteventura - Canary Islands
- 12 When to Visit Scotland
- 13 Gertie in Greece NOW
- 14 Amalfi coast hotel recs
- 15 Amalfi Coast help
- 16 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 17 Sicily
- 18 kimhe or others - flamenco rec in Sevilla?
- 19 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 20 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 21 Where to buy Saffron?
- 22 English Countryside
- 23 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 24 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 25 UK in July -- early planning stages