Planning a trip for my husband and two little boys for next year. We will be leaving out of Boston, heading to Italy. We're in Italy a while, with stops in Venice, Garda, Lucca and Volterra. We've yet to plan where we will head first. This is our first trip to Italy, so some flight related questions:
1. In your experience, which airline is most comfortable in coach, BOS to Italy?
2. Will I be able to select seats in advance (I have a three year old and a five year old)?
3. Are there any direct flights into airports that would be appropriate for the above itinerary?
Many thanks for the help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris, the Bernese Oberland, and Bavaria with 2 kids
- 2 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 3 Our time in Rome
- 4 Europe itinerary review
- 5 European Travel in March
- 6 Gracia Neighborhood in Barcelona Spain
- 7 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 8 Neighborhood Bistros in Paris
- 9 We are back!
- 10 Enjoying England for a year!
- 11 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 12 Leipzig, Dresden, Meissen, Bautzen, etc.
- 13 Spain - Advice for Beach towns
- 14 Holiday in Cilento Region
- 15 Markets in Malaga, Seville, Madrid
- 16 3 hours or so in Milano (quick stopover)
- 17 Greece Itinerary
- 18 Europe itinerary
- 19 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau
- 20 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 21 Renting International Cars from USA
- 22 Ian McKellen & Patrick Stewart in No Man's Land
- 23 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
- 24 Wine Tour in Florence/Tuscany
- 25 Lisbon ... Two days only ... Must see?