How far in advance do you usually book your US to Europe flights? I am looking at Oct. flights - OUCH! big bucks. Alot of the good fares seem to show up about a month and half out - I really don't like to wait that late and be flexible with my dates. Hotels booked, I want to nail down the flights! but shoulder season prices are $1300 plus! The only good thing, they don't seem to fluctuate much.
flights! are you booked?!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Brussels / 2 nights / looking for insider tips
- 2 What will happen if I do not pay the penalty of ATAF bus in Florence
- 3 Getting from airport to hotel in Prague
- 4 Help Making Xmas Vacation Decisions
- 5 Cotswolds first time
- 6 Ideas for Dec (Christmas) holiday - Where to go??
- 7 Help! Need alternative to PORTOVENERE in late-September!
- 8 Tips on renting a car in Oxford
- 9 Train from Orvieto to Rome station- 11:23 the earliest time??
- 10 Paris in black and white
- 11 Question for those who have traveled to Portugal
- 12 Avis De Contravention (speeding ticket) dispute/appeal?
- 13 Day trips from Bologna
- 14 First Trip to Europe
- 15 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 16 Hotels in Madrid Spain
- 17 A bit MORE of the Camino de Santiago
- 18 Any last things i might need to know for our trip??
- 19 Vicenza day trip - can we walk everywhere?
- 20 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 21 Various Cities to Travel in May 2015
- 22 Rose Petals and Reflections
- 23 Our Eastern Europe trip is at hand - I could use some hotel suggestions.
- 24 Driving from Amboise to Dinan--advice needed
- 25 Berner Oberland for 3 days over Thanksgiving