My wife and I are going to Europe again. Last time coach was so louzy that I vowed that I wouldn't go again. Now I've come up with an idea, I'll buy three seats for the two of us, thereby giving us more room and avoid having to deal with that"3rd" person. Anyone tried this? Do the airlines balk? Any solid guidance out there? Thyanks mates.
Flights-3 seats for 2 people
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 2 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 3 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 4 VISA question
- 5 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 6 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 7 Bus Tour with a toddler
- 8 2 weeks Bavaria - December 2015
- 9 Trip to Central and Eastern Europe Aug 2015 (3-9 months)
- 10 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 11 France,Spain,Italy
- 12 Which european city?
- 13 Bus Service Between Spoleto and Norcia
- 14 Schengen Visa Rules
- 15 Rome or Stockholm - PLEASE HELP ME MAKE UP MY MIND
- 16 Capri 5 star hotel Tiberio Palace or Capri Palace with teen daughters
- 17 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 18 What to do and what to see in Moscow in February?
- 19 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 20 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 21 Hotel or B&B Recommendations for Chamonix, Lyon & Paris
- 22 Scotland November 2015
- 23 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 24 Five Nights in Budapest: A Quick Winter Getaway
- 25 All Set To Go!!