My wife and I are going to Europe again. Last time coach was so louzy that I vowed that I wouldn't go again. Now I've come up with an idea, I'll buy three seats for the two of us, thereby giving us more room and avoid having to deal with that"3rd" person. Anyone tried this? Do the airlines balk? Any solid guidance out there? Thyanks mates.
Flights-3 seats for 2 people
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 2 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 3 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 4 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.
- 5 Town in southwest Ireland to serve as a home base
- 6 London for Christmas
- 7 2 Week(ish) Italian Honeymoon Itinerary Help - First Time Europe Travelers
- 8 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 9 France and Spain Travel Itinerary
- 10 Cinque Terre Trails Condition Report
- 11 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 12 To Paris and Provence in June
- 13 planning a trip to barcelona first week of Jan
- 14 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 15 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 16 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 17 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 18 Novels set in Greece
- 19 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 20 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 21 Planning a holiday
- 22 Tire, Turkey - Tuesday Market
- 23 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 24 ONE DAY IN PARIS PLEASE HELP!!
- 25 15 days in Europe,