My wife and I are going to Europe again. Last time coach was so louzy that I vowed that I wouldn't go again. Now I've come up with an idea, I'll buy three seats for the two of us, thereby giving us more room and avoid having to deal with that"3rd" person. Anyone tried this? Do the airlines balk? Any solid guidance out there? Thyanks mates.
Flights-3 seats for 2 people
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Confused about tipping in Swiss restaurants
- 2 December in Munich, Salzburg, Graz, and Budapest
- 3 Tent camping in France, Spain and Portugal
- 4 Scotland trip report July 2014, chapter 1
- 5 Photography Trip Ideas in Eastern Europe
- 6 Iceland! Summer 2015 Wanna help with my itinerary??
- 7 Hotel in Rome?
- 8 Ukraine: witch-hunt has begun
- 9 Crete Chania and the Libyan Sea villages
- 10 specific question about my possible trip to europe with Schengen law
- 11 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 12 Favorite hotels
- 13 St. Katherine Dock area flat for first time visit?
- 14 Late night dinner in Menton?
- 15 9 Days In Ireland-Flying in and out of Shannon
- 16 restaurants / pubs near British museum / Bloomsbury
- 17 Passport Delays
- 18 Travel to Romania Transilvania Tours
- 19 Ideas for Shropshire Please
- 20 Message for Ackislander
- 21 Two bedroom apt in Venice?
- 22 Puglia--need hotel for last 2 nites HELP trip is coming up
- 23 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 24 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 25 Thinking of Minori as "home base"?