My wife and I are going to Europe again. Last time coach was so louzy that I vowed that I wouldn't go again. Now I've come up with an idea, I'll buy three seats for the two of us, thereby giving us more room and avoid having to deal with that"3rd" person. Anyone tried this? Do the airlines balk? Any solid guidance out there? Thyanks mates.
Flights-3 seats for 2 people
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 2 Suggestions needed for our first visit to Athens without speaking Greek
- 3 Sweden, Denmark, Norway
- 4 Travel between Madrid and Caceres
- 5 Loire Valley - Private Driver/Guide
- 6 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 7 Parma- Uh, Oops- Historic Dist. Ticket
- 8 Mittenwald (or general vicinity)
- 9 Stonehenge and Bath
- 10 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 11 Pastry Classes in Paris
- 12 Five-Star Trip on a Three-Star Budget
- 13 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 14 Public holiday Prague 17 Nov
- 15 Trip report:Vienna,Graz,Lake district,Salzburg,Wachau,Prague,Munich.
- 16 Vacation Rental in Venice
- 17 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 18 Fiumicino City Bus Stop Location
- 19 Walking and Hiking around Nice
- 20 Top 10 Don't Miss -- ROI and NI
- 21 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 22 Five nights in Extremadura
- 23 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 24 Live ( almost) report from Greece!
- 25 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"