My wife and I are going to Europe again. Last time coach was so louzy that I vowed that I wouldn't go again. Now I've come up with an idea, I'll buy three seats for the two of us, thereby giving us more room and avoid having to deal with that"3rd" person. Anyone tried this? Do the airlines balk? Any solid guidance out there? Thyanks mates.
Flights-3 seats for 2 people
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome Italy air and land tour packages
- 2 Garmisch Partenkirchen : Help pick a guest house/pension
- 3 Last full day in Paris - Canal St Martin area.
- 4 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 5 Checking or storing luggage at FCO
- 6 1 month Europe itinerary help for Aug-Sep
- 7 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 8 Bregenz or Lindau
- 9 Barcelona/Andalucia
- 10 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 11 best transfer from Paris CDG to Paris hotel St Germain
- 12 Help with Southern France & Italy Itinerary
- 13 Lavido, Ireland? Where is it??
- 14 NEED ADVICE: 2 Months in Italy, 1 Month through Spain, Greece, and France
- 15 Switzerland, Germany, Spain from april 13th to may 7th
- 16 Portugal Trip Report 2014
- 17 Best beach town in Italy?
- 18 Italy and Croatia
- 19 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 20 Provence or Alsace in late March
- 21 Weekend in Norfolk
- 22 Where to stay in Tuscany with a 5 year old
- 23 A Greek sojourn
- 24 Your Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe?
- 25 Paul Durand-Ruel -The Gamble of the Impressionists - Manet, Monet, Renoir