I am trying to catch a flight from Malpensa airport in Milan to Rome. I will be arriving at the Malpensa airport 19:00 on Jan. 15, 2013. I found a flight on easyJet to Rome that leaves at 20:45, will I have enough time to catch this flight? I will have one carry on and a checked bag.
Flight transfer in Malpensa
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2 Weeks in Italy - In Less than 2 Weeks!
- 2 3 weeks in Europe
- 3 Suggested Itinerary and ideas for South of France road tour?
- 4 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 5 Can you see the Matterhorn at all from Bellinzona Switzerland?
- 6 Transportation from Nice to Florence
- 7 Tour Guide in Budapest
- 8 Small Group walking tour Switzerland
- 9 Flying into Barcelona and have 5 days to go where?
- 10 Couples trip- 18 nights-Itinerary Help
- 11 Istanbul Itinerary
- 12 What can we do with 4 hours in Paris layover
- 13 What is the LEAST expensive way to see the interior of Opera Garnier?
- 14 Teaching English in Europe or Asia
- 15 Disneyland Paris transportation
- 16 Swiss Pass - Purchase Online or in-Person
- 17 Scotland: Scone Game Day vs St. Andrews?
- 18 Balkans Itinerary
- 19 active activities in Marmaris, Myrina (Lemnos), and Patmos?
- 20 non-touristy in Umbria or Tuscany?
- 21 Electronic plug adapter for Italy
- 22 Romania: 8 to 9 day tour tips/suggestions
- 23 Amalfi Coast/Sorrento Itinerary Help!
- 24 London Day Trips - Soooo many options
- 25 Another request for itinerary help-June-arrive Lisbon; depart Barcelona-14 days