I am trying to catch a flight from Malpensa airport in Milan to Rome. I will be arriving at the Malpensa airport 19:00 on Jan. 15, 2013. I found a flight on easyJet to Rome that leaves at 20:45, will I have enough time to catch this flight? I will have one carry on and a checked bag.
Flight transfer in Malpensa
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 ideas for Portugal please
- 2 Rome - A Couple of Questions
- 3 Catalonia
- 4 Macarons!
- 5 Paris Apartment for 7 - deciding between 2 choices
- 6 Transportation in Paris
- 7 airport transportation
- 8 Chip and Pin Card from Capital One
- 9 2 Days in Brussels
- 10 Help with 6 days in Switzerland
- 11 Switzerland - where to for this trip?
- 12 Travel in Ireland in July 2015
- 13 Best of Southern France and Spain
- 14 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 15 Places for Solo Traveling Near Paris
- 16 Spain pre cruise and post cruise stay
- 17 First time in Europe-France and Italy or just France?
- 18 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 19 driving barcelona to madrid in 2-3 days- itinerary help. wine stops?
- 20 DayTrips from Madrid vs. Overnight
- 21 Copies of passports & credit cars
- 22 Dublin Hotel Choice
- 23 Day on the Rhine
- 24 12-14 day Europe vacation
- 25 Split to Venice. Help!