I am trying to catch a flight from Malpensa airport in Milan to Rome. I will be arriving at the Malpensa airport 19:00 on Jan. 15, 2013. I found a flight on easyJet to Rome that leaves at 20:45, will I have enough time to catch this flight? I will have one carry on and a checked bag.
Flight transfer in Malpensa
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Anyone familiar with these Ile St. Louis apartments?
- 2 Madrid: Historic Homes & Gardens
- 3 Stockholm - Arlanda Express advanced purchase tickets
- 4 3 WEEKS IN SICILY - ITINERARY HELP
- 5 Trying to get a handle on our 19 days in Tuscany and Umbria
- 6 Scandinavia and RCL 8 Night Norwegian Fjords Cruise 2015
- 7 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 8 Venice: budget hotel for high school group?
- 9 London for Free
- 10 Add a day to Madrid or Barcelona??
- 11 Cornwall or Paris?
- 12 Madrid: City Views
- 13 RENFE- AVE link stopped
- 14 Amalfi Coast in October
- 15 Does this make sense re tour downloads?
- 16 Terrorism in Europe
- 17 Help finding private transfer from Monte Gordo, Portugal to Seville, Spain
- 18 ITALO trains need help
- 19 Northern Lights in Scotland??
- 20 Italy and Switzerland--September/October 2013
- 21 Playing Basketball in Amsterdam
- 22 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 23 Itinerary Suggestions for South of Spain and Portugal
- 24 biking in France
- 25 July in The Mezzogiorno – 3 weeks in Southern Italy: Amalfi Coast & Puglia