I am trying to catch a flight from Malpensa airport in Milan to Rome. I will be arriving at the Malpensa airport 19:00 on Jan. 15, 2013. I found a flight on easyJet to Rome that leaves at 20:45, will I have enough time to catch this flight? I will have one carry on and a checked bag.
Flight transfer in Malpensa
- 1 Home base in Provence in July
- 2 Four days to wander France???
- 3 IRELAND ELECTRONIC HELP
- 4 jungfraujoch mid june
- 5 Tierentyne mustard on a Sunday
- 6 Formal Tours of the Marais paris
- 7 The Old ATM Question Ally Bank Debit Cards in Europe today
- 8 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 9 Drive Rome Florence
- 10 Barcelona
- 11 Iwan2go went...to Prague, Salzburg, Vienna and Paris
- 12 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 13 9 or 10 night Spain itinerary
- 14 culinary classes in Biarritz/San Sebastian
- 15 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 16 Best area for wine and which one?
- 17 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 18 2001: A Maitaitom Italian Odyssey - "The Lost Trip Report"
- 19 Prague Itinerary
- 20 browsing homes for sale in Kent
- 21 Glendalough on Weekends in August
- 22 Vatican Guided Tours Questions
- 23 Balkans in 4 weeks - Feasible itinerary?
- 24 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 25 Scotland Itinerary getting better, still needs your expertise!