I am trying to catch a flight from Malpensa airport in Milan to Rome. I will be arriving at the Malpensa airport 19:00 on Jan. 15, 2013. I found a flight on easyJet to Rome that leaves at 20:45, will I have enough time to catch this flight? I will have one carry on and a checked bag.
Flight transfer in Malpensa
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 2 Trains in Italy
- 3 Need Some Italy Planning Help
- 4 Dresden or Leipzig
- 5 Venice - guided boat/tour trips in winter?
- 6 Best luggage for a 7 week trip
- 7 Olive oil disaster in 2014
- 8 20 days in Germany
- 9 Greece - 3 week trip - requesting input
- 10 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 11 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 12 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 13 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 14 Rome---August and September
- 15 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 16 Barcelona and/or ??? with another family
- 17 Nice or Marseille??
- 18 Final segment: unsolicited advice for first time Portugal travellers
- 19 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 20 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 21 South of France November Trip Report
- 22 Auto Rental, Frankfurt Airport
- 23 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 24 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 25 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?