I am trying to catch a flight from Malpensa airport in Milan to Rome. I will be arriving at the Malpensa airport 19:00 on Jan. 15, 2013. I found a flight on easyJet to Rome that leaves at 20:45, will I have enough time to catch this flight? I will have one carry on and a checked bag.
Flight transfer in Malpensa
- 1 Queen Leaves. Maitai Arrives. Coincidence. I Think Not. London Questions
- 2 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 3 Cinque terre or Como/Bellagio for day trip from milan?
- 4 Our trip to Venice, Montalcino & Florence
- 5 Normandy on our own?
- 6 Matlock Public Transport Challenge: Matlock to Red House Carriage Museum
- 7 Venice - Verona - Padova - Vienna Trip Report
- 8 Car rental
- 9 Ordering wine in Paris
- 10 Florence & ____?____ with a 16 month old baby in September.
- 11 3 Weeks w/ 6 year old in UK (The Trip)
- 12 Paris Recommendations
- 13 Our trip to Rome & the Amalfi Coast (with all transportation logistics included!)
- 14 Need a focus/theme for trip
- 15 separate beds in Frankfurt and Munich
- 16 Train tickets - Venice to Florence to Rome
- 17 London Evening Activity
- 18 Rome & Southern Italy
- 19 FCO to Fast Train and Best way to travel back from Naples to Rome
- 20 8-10 Night Italy Itinerary Please Help!
- 21 Northern Italy
- 22 Please, assure me that Turkey is safe...
- 23 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 24 Berlin Excursion from our ship...
- 25 Paris in 8 days ALONE