I am trying to catch a flight from Malpensa airport in Milan to Rome. I will be arriving at the Malpensa airport 19:00 on Jan. 15, 2013. I found a flight on easyJet to Rome that leaves at 20:45, will I have enough time to catch this flight? I will have one carry on and a checked bag.
Flight transfer in Malpensa
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 hotels in Seville
- 2 Nice hotel in Garmisch, Fussen or Mittenwald
- 3 car rental companies Italy
- 4 Mykonos - Ornos beach question
- 5 Prague, Austria and Germany in 17 days
- 6 England/Scotland Itinerary
- 7 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 8 Renting a car in Venice and dropping it off in Rome
- 9 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 10 Sicily Suggetions
- 11 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 12 SICILY - PALERMO or TRAPANI as a base?
- 13 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 14 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 15 Mykonos Grand, Cavo Tagoo, Saint Johns, Belvedere or Grace?
- 16 Paris in April?
- 17 Trip to Italy - please weigh in with suggestions and tips!!
- 18 Three days in Spain
- 19 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 20 best neighborhood/area to stay in rome?
- 21 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 22 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 23 7 days in Greece
- 24 Estonia Amber
- 25 Amalfi transport to Pompeii ruins