I am trying to catch a flight from Malpensa airport in Milan to Rome. I will be arriving at the Malpensa airport 19:00 on Jan. 15, 2013. I found a flight on easyJet to Rome that leaves at 20:45, will I have enough time to catch this flight? I will have one carry on and a checked bag.
Flight transfer in Malpensa
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 2 Moroccan food in Paris
- 3 Paris first then where?
- 4 Need help in finalizing Switzerland travel dates
- 5 What is the fastest and best way to travel across Europe
- 6 bringing back some bits from Italy. What's allowed?
- 7 Easier travel
- 8 :"Europe's Masterworks Vs. the Masses"
- 9 What is considered acceptable travel attire
- 10 Milan/Venice/Como/Milan Train Transportation
- 11 Can Kindle books be read on an iPad?
- 12 Suggestion for wine tasting and winery tours in Tuscany
- 13 Italy things to do?
- 14 Visiting Pompeii Via Train From Naples To Sorrento
- 15 Tuscany for wine, food & photography??
- 16 Renting a car from Rome to tuscany to venice
- 17 CROATIA SPLIT
- 18 Thello Train Ticket - Oct 11 - Paris to Venice - "temporarily closed"
- 19 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 20 I went to Paris in June
- 21 Barcelona apartment input, please
- 22 We will be stranded in Iceland for 17 hours!
- 23 Self-driving tips for France
- 24 Christmas Market 2014 Itinerary help
- 25 Tour Group Operators