I'm planning a trip from Toronto to London in August. I'm curious if low cost carrier airlines such as West Jet & Air Canada Rouge are dependable / comfortable? They seem to be significantly cheaper and offer direct flights as opposed to some airlines with more big name recognition. Thank You!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Portugal In A Week-The Places You'd Go Back To
- 2 Fabric Shops in Paris
- 3 Family Friendly Day Trips from Arezzo
- 4 How to spend 3 days btwn Milan and Florence
- 5 Advice getting from Robin Hood's Bay to London
- 6 Help w/ 2-week itinerary to Switzerland w/ 7 yr old
- 7 Greece and Italy Combo
- 8 Cinqueterre
- 9 Car rental in Europe (Kemwel)
- 10 Clean up spam
- 11 A birthday dinner in Sevilla
- 12 Time required from flight touchdown at Heathrow to King's Cross
- 13 Great Woin's restaurnats in Paris
- 14 Marathon Sunday in Budapest
- 15 Visit to Engand
- 16 Versailles - Much More than the Palace!
- 17 Suggestions for two night stay near Athens airport?
- 18 Amalfi Coast, Italy
- 19 Able to use Googlepay or Samsung Pay?
- 20 Gardens & GTGs
- 21 credit and debit cards
- 22 A Scrumptious Slice of Slovenia
- 23 Spain/Portugal Travel for Older Couple
- 24 Ottolenghi walk-ins?
- 25 Seeking advice on apt rental