I am looking at an multiple city flight from Seattle (SEA) to Venice (VCE) and then Rome (FCO) back to Seattle. My original post with itinerary is posted above.
The flight I am looking at is through Lufthansa and connects in Frankfurt. On our flight to Seattle from Rome we only have a 1hour and 20 minute layover in Frankfurt. I hope this isn't a silly question, but is this enough time for an international connection?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Travel insurance for Dutch residents question
- 2 Northern Italy with 2 kids itinerary help
- 3 Paris- 1 B.R. APT.
- 4 Another tipping question: concierges
- 5 24 hours in Zurich
- 6 One day on the Amalfi coast
- 7 Summer Travel order
- 8 Beautiful Ireland: a 3-week solo journey.
- 9 Overnight trip from Barcelona
- 10 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 11 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 12 Trip suggestion
- 13 Copenhagen to Stockholm
- 14 I need help deciding ASAP!
- 15 Places to visit during a semester in Spain
- 16 Spain in July
- 17 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 18 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 19 Dijon in December!
- 20 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 21 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 22 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 23 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 24 Krakow or Warsaw?
- 25 Island Hopping in the Cyclades