I am looking at an multiple city flight from Seattle (SEA) to Venice (VCE) and then Rome (FCO) back to Seattle. My original post with itinerary is posted above.
The flight I am looking at is through Lufthansa and connects in Frankfurt. On our flight to Seattle from Rome we only have a 1hour and 20 minute layover in Frankfurt. I hope this isn't a silly question, but is this enough time for an international connection?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 2 Give 2 1/2 Days to Porto or 1 1/2 Days with Day Trip to Coimbra?
- 3 VAT refund transferring through CDG
- 4 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 5 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 6 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 7 Spanish Medical Providers
- 8 From the Riviera to Rome: Two Terrific Weeks in Italy
- 9 Need help with Honeymoon - Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 10 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 11 Planes, Train, and, well, no automobiles
- 12 wondering if this trip too ambitious
- 13 Driving through Paris
- 14 Renfe AVE, Alvia & Avant Trains
- 15 Itinerary between Milan and Venice
- 16 San Sebastián
- 17 So Many Places, So Little Time-17 Day Euro Trip--HELP!
- 18 italy Cinque Terre
- 19 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 20 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 21 Can parking
- 22 Venice to Zermatt by Train
- 23 Great Value Vacations - NOT
- 24 Restaurant recs for French food in Montreux and surrounding area
- 25 Looking for a 5 star resort on Spanish coast for January