I am looking at an multiple city flight from Seattle (SEA) to Venice (VCE) and then Rome (FCO) back to Seattle. My original post with itinerary is posted above.
The flight I am looking at is through Lufthansa and connects in Frankfurt. On our flight to Seattle from Rome we only have a 1hour and 20 minute layover in Frankfurt. I hope this isn't a silly question, but is this enough time for an international connection?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Madrid airport question
- 2 Bringing wine home from Italy?
- 3 Overnight in Montpellier?
- 4 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 5 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 6 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 7 Things to do in Brussels
- 8 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 9 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 10 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 11 Looking for Italy Itinerary Advice (8N)
- 12 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 13 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 14 Italy Honeymoon in September
- 15 Booking trains in Europe (Venice to Chur)
- 16 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 17 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 18 38 Days in Paris
- 19 Naxos car rental
- 20 Greek Islands (small)
- 21 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 22 Domestic Connection Times at Athens Airport?
- 23 Short Trip in July
- 24 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 25 question on Barcelona itinerary