I am looking at an multiple city flight from Seattle (SEA) to Venice (VCE) and then Rome (FCO) back to Seattle. My original post with itinerary is posted above.
The flight I am looking at is through Lufthansa and connects in Frankfurt. On our flight to Seattle from Rome we only have a 1hour and 20 minute layover in Frankfurt. I hope this isn't a silly question, but is this enough time for an international connection?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 2 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 3 Day hikes in Switzerland
- 4 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 5 French language immersion schools in France
- 6 Iphone 6 usage in multiple European Countries
- 7 Studying art in English in venice
- 8 May Honeymoon in Sorrento?
- 9 Riviera di Ponente in mid October
- 10 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 11 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 12 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 13 Transportation from Westport via Athlone to Belturbet or Ballinamore area
- 14 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 15 Late November with a 7-month-old - Portugal?
- 16 Trogir or Split
- 17 Help on ancient history route
- 18 Edinbrugh
- 19 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 20 If you visit London, go to the Kew Gardens!
- 21 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 22 What Can We Do to Help A Refugee Family in France?
- 23 Swiss Pass vs Half Fare Card??
- 24 Berlin to ?
- 25 Is Dresden worth a day-trip?