I am looking at an multiple city flight from Seattle (SEA) to Venice (VCE) and then Rome (FCO) back to Seattle. My original post with itinerary is posted above.
The flight I am looking at is through Lufthansa and connects in Frankfurt. On our flight to Seattle from Rome we only have a 1hour and 20 minute layover in Frankfurt. I hope this isn't a silly question, but is this enough time for an international connection?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 2 Croatia
- 3 Switzerland 8 day itinerary in May
- 4 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 5 Help with out two middle days in Puglia
- 6 Croatia trip Planning
- 7 If you had to choose one......
- 8 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 9 Scotland better in July or Aug/Sept?
- 10 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 11 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 12 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 13 Church service in Dubrovnik
- 14 Driving in Italy?
- 15 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 16 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 17 Tour groups
- 18 Need help with itinerary & trains
- 19 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 20 Ireland in April
- 21 Life on the Farm Draws Some French
- 22 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 23 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 24 So much to do, so little time!
- 25 Ireland Trip Planning Advice