I am a 23 year old Canadian travelling with my Mom to Europe in May - it's her first time out of North America and it has always been her dream to see Europe. So far I have booked the flights to and from Canada (960 CAD each round trip).
This is our itinerary:
May 11: arrive in London Heathrow at 12:05
May 16: London to Berlin
May 20: Berlin to Santorini
May 25: Santorini to Rome
...train to Florence within here...
June 1: Depart from Rome at 15:15
I personally have been to Italy, but not London, Berlin or Santorini.
I am now booking the internal flights. So far I have found a flight from London to Berlin via Ryanair for 50 CAD. However I have noticed that this flies from Stansted and lands in Schonefeld. Then I was planning on using Aegean Airlines - 300 CAD to Santorini and 150 CAD from Santorini to Rome. These fly in and out of Tegel airport in Berlin.
So my question is - would it be a nuisance to fly via Ryanair to these smaller airports (especially when thinking of hotel location, etc), or is public transportation great enough in Berlin and London to easily get around to and from both airports no matter where our hotel is? Do those sound like decent flight options?
Thank you so much for your help! Any other suggestions regarding my itinerary, or in general are very welcome!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 스타카지노사이트⋞♛「/ SP4.ZE.AM /」♛⋟스타카지노사이트
- 2 Italy and Croatia in 20 days - I need a rough itinerary please
- 3 썬시티카지노사이트⋞♕「/ SP4.ZE.AM /」♕⋟썬시티카지노사이트
- 4 who is in amsterdam?
- 5 3 weeks in Central/Eastern Europe
- 6 3 nights Santorini suggestions with a child- is akrotiri a good location?
- 7 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 8 Day Planning Help Required ..
- 9 Looking for suggestions car trip starting Amsterdam to nice
- 10 GERMANY, MID-RHINE & MUNICH
- 11 Italy/Croatia Potential Itinerary Advice?
- 12 'Brellies on "Standby." Dublin!
- 13 Path of the Gods / Amalfi coast
- 14 Help / Day Planning Required ...
- 15 New York Kennedy to Rome Fiumicino Airport Terminals Clarification
- 16 Southern Croatia and side trips itinerary recommendations
- 17 Restaurant recommendations for lunch in Rouen?
- 18 Paris Skip the Lines deals ...
- 19 Connecting flight time in Europe
- 20 Travel by car from Venice to Croatia
- 21 Semana Santa Other than Sevilla
- 22 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 23 Dordogne Itinerary - Do I Need Another Day?
- 24 Prague - ATMs and Cash
- 25 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy