I am a 23 year old Canadian travelling with my Mom to Europe in May - it's her first time out of North America and it has always been her dream to see Europe. So far I have booked the flights to and from Canada (960 CAD each round trip).
This is our itinerary:
May 11: arrive in London Heathrow at 12:05
May 16: London to Berlin
May 20: Berlin to Santorini
May 25: Santorini to Rome
...train to Florence within here...
June 1: Depart from Rome at 15:15
I personally have been to Italy, but not London, Berlin or Santorini.
I am now booking the internal flights. So far I have found a flight from London to Berlin via Ryanair for 50 CAD. However I have noticed that this flies from Stansted and lands in Schonefeld. Then I was planning on using Aegean Airlines - 300 CAD to Santorini and 150 CAD from Santorini to Rome. These fly in and out of Tegel airport in Berlin.
So my question is - would it be a nuisance to fly via Ryanair to these smaller airports (especially when thinking of hotel location, etc), or is public transportation great enough in Berlin and London to easily get around to and from both airports no matter where our hotel is? Do those sound like decent flight options?
Thank you so much for your help! Any other suggestions regarding my itinerary, or in general are very welcome!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 10X : AOL mail Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681 :7208 AOL 24*7
- 2 bokus : YAHOO Te^ch SUPP0RT CONTACT 1:800:540:6830
- 3 International drivers permit
- 4 Help me make this possible!
- 5 Paris Restaurants esp in Marais
- 6 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 7 First visit to London
- 8 Train from Paris to Reims for day trip
- 9 ATM
- 10 Is Dalamatian Coast similar to Amalfi Coast in terms of travel logistics?
- 11 ATM help
- 12 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 13 One evening : Lausanne or Geneve ?
- 14 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #185
- 15 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 16 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 17 First Timers Traveling to Italy - Help!
- 18 Spain Itinerary
- 19 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 20 No PNR code on Trenitalia online ticket?
- 21 Mobile wifi for Europe travel
- 22 8-days in Greece, Rhodes or Crete?
- 23 Five Days With Rabbies in Devon and Cornwall
- 24 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 25 Madrid and Andalucia Itinerary and Travel Advice