I am new to the forums, and new to booking international travel. I recently (Jan 12th) made a down payment on a group trip/tour through Paris. The package includes the hotel, some meals and sightseeing. The flight is not included. As I am on a very tight budget, I am holding off on purchasing the flight until I can find a ticket I can afford.
I have been online researching travel insurance policies and, from what I gather, any policy I purchase at this time will cover the current cost of the trip. Will I need to purchase another policy after I purchase my flight?
I appreciate any help you can provide!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain: 2 versions of a new itinerary. Please help me figure this out.
- 2 Please help with planning Italian honeymoon
- 3 17 days in England
- 4 Portugal In A Week-The Places You'd Go Back To
- 5 Getting from Ravello to Venice
- 6 Parking in Girona
- 7 2 nights in the Montreux-Vevey-Lavaux area
- 8 Naples, Herculaneum and Capri Early April - recommendations
- 9 Alhambra advance tickets - how far in advance?
- 10 Easter Week in Europe, Destination Suggestions Please
- 11 Paris drinks/dinner GTG April?
- 12 Versailles - Much More than the Palace!
- 13 Alhambra ticket confusions
- 14 Seeking advice on apt rental
- 15 Driving (hire car) in London…
- 16 Sevilla lodging 3 adults 3 kids and things to do
- 17 Bordeaux, la Rochelle, Toulouse & Garonne-by bike, self-drive boat & car
- 18 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 19 Can't get in to Cordoba....
- 20 Italy Trip Report
- 21 One day in milan
- 22 What to do in Lefkada, Greece?
- 23 Transportation Question Italy
- 24 London Restaurants
- 25 Reviews of Paris restaurants: Tour d’Argent, Le Cinq, Ange20,...
Flight Not Included in Package. Should I Buy 2 Travel Insurance Policies?