I'll contact customer service tomorrow but I also would like to hear experiences so we don't get lead falsely.
I have a connection flight from Riga to Istanbul to India at the same day. So I want to change my flight making it some days earlier to Istanbul paying whatever the fees are so I can hang around a bit there some days. And then take the India flight on it's planned day. Is this possible?
If this is not possible, can I buy a different ticket to Istanbul earlier cancelling/skipping my flight at Riga, but still continue to my India flight at its planned day? I am asking these because I've read some things here so they've confused my mind. Like if I skip one leg of the flight, rest is cancelled, etc.
Thanks in advance.
Flight connection change Turkish Airlines
- 1 Sicily 10 days
- 2 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris
- 3 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 4 Frankfurt to Bamberg day trip - train ticket question
- 5 Nice to St Remy overnight stop in Cassis?
- 6 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland
- 7 Advice on relocating to Italy?
- 8 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 9 Planning 4 nights S / SE of London for my parents in their late 60s
- 10 Portugal in September
- 11 20 day Backpacking Trip
- 12 Europe with young teens
- 13 Spain itinerary complete - suggestions for inexpensive lodging?
- 14 Salamanca, Barcelona, o Valencia?
- 15 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 16 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 17 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 18 Where to stay in Copenhagen
- 19 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 20 Advises for trip to Russia
- 21 First timer! Trip to London over New Year's next year!
- 22 First time traveler to Ireland
- 23 Scotland this summer - some initial planning questions
- 24 Euro Train
- 25 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome