I'll contact customer service tomorrow but I also would like to hear experiences so we don't get lead falsely.
I have a connection flight from Riga to Istanbul to India at the same day. So I want to change my flight making it some days earlier to Istanbul paying whatever the fees are so I can hang around a bit there some days. And then take the India flight on it's planned day. Is this possible?
If this is not possible, can I buy a different ticket to Istanbul earlier cancelling/skipping my flight at Riga, but still continue to my India flight at its planned day? I am asking these because I've read some things here so they've confused my mind. Like if I skip one leg of the flight, rest is cancelled, etc.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trains from Istanbul to Budapest
- 2 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 3 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 4 Madrird and Seville
- 5 Sitting at a cafe watching the world go by - hmmm...
- 6 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 7 Greece
- 8 Ludwig Castles
- 9 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 10 FYI, Bourdain in Porto, this Sunday (July 2)
- 11 Lake Como AREA questions
- 12 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 13 Konigsee or Wolfgangsee for a stay of 3 days ?
- 14 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 15 David's Abbreviated Iceland Trip Report
- 16 Help on ancient history route
- 17 2 weeks Croatia Itinerary - Doable??
- 18 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 19 Dolomites Sept 2017 express bus schedules
- 20 Airport Transfer Vienna
- 21 Iceland
- 22 Spain - day driver advice
- 23 London with Teens Trip Report
- 24 Dublin & Environs with Teens Trip Report
- 25 Searching for a restaurant in Le Marais for Sunday lunch in August