I'll contact customer service tomorrow but I also would like to hear experiences so we don't get lead falsely.
I have a connection flight from Riga to Istanbul to India at the same day. So I want to change my flight making it some days earlier to Istanbul paying whatever the fees are so I can hang around a bit there some days. And then take the India flight on it's planned day. Is this possible?
If this is not possible, can I buy a different ticket to Istanbul earlier cancelling/skipping my flight at Riga, but still continue to my India flight at its planned day? I am asking these because I've read some things here so they've confused my mind. Like if I skip one leg of the flight, rest is cancelled, etc.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 38 Days in Paris
- 2 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 3 Naxos car rental
- 4 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 5 Greek Islands (small)
- 6 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 7 Bringing wine home from Italy?
- 8 Domestic Connection Times at Athens Airport?
- 9 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 10 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 11 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 12 Things to do in Brussels
- 13 Short Trip in July
- 14 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 15 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 16 Summer 2016: Little details I worried about – and need not have
- 17 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 18 Recommendations for Wiesbaden
- 19 Marseille vs. Genoa
- 20 How beautiful is Lisbon compared to other european ciites?
- 21 Visiting Monte Carlo during Grand Prix week
- 22 Overnight in Montpellier?
- 23 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 24 K-Day
- 25 How do you buy a Camper Van in Europe? Help ME!