I'll contact customer service tomorrow but I also would like to hear experiences so we don't get lead falsely.
I have a connection flight from Riga to Istanbul to India at the same day. So I want to change my flight making it some days earlier to Istanbul paying whatever the fees are so I can hang around a bit there some days. And then take the India flight on it's planned day. Is this possible?
If this is not possible, can I buy a different ticket to Istanbul earlier cancelling/skipping my flight at Riga, but still continue to my India flight at its planned day? I am asking these because I've read some things here so they've confused my mind. Like if I skip one leg of the flight, rest is cancelled, etc.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London, Glasgow, and ?
- 2 Greece itinerary - need advice!
- 3 App for restaurants/pubs in the the UK?
- 4 London Itinerary - 4.5 days
- 5 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 6 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 7 Turin Hotels - Current Offerings
- 8 Puglia: A question about eating @ a masseria
- 9 Madeira-anyone been recently?
- 10 Italy trip with kids - planning help?
- 11 Cannobio/Lago Maggiore in October?
- 12 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 13 Which 2 towns as base for Brittany and Normandy
- 14 Drive from MXP to Lake Como (Moltrasio)
- 15 First Trip to Ireland
- 16 After the Cinque Terre and before Genoa
- 17 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 18 8-Week Itinerary in Europe (for my 40th Birthday)
- 19 Laokasti Villa in Oia
- 20 Athens multi site pass
- 21 London best location
- 22 Ephesus - Tour A or B??
- 23 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 24 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel
- 25 Sweden, Estonia and Southern Croatia