I'll contact customer service tomorrow but I also would like to hear experiences so we don't get lead falsely.
I have a connection flight from Riga to Istanbul to India at the same day. So I want to change my flight making it some days earlier to Istanbul paying whatever the fees are so I can hang around a bit there some days. And then take the India flight on it's planned day. Is this possible?
If this is not possible, can I buy a different ticket to Istanbul earlier cancelling/skipping my flight at Riga, but still continue to my India flight at its planned day? I am asking these because I've read some things here so they've confused my mind. Like if I skip one leg of the flight, rest is cancelled, etc.
Thanks in advance.
Flight connection change Turkish Airlines
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2 Weeks in Italy in early October
- 2 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 3 collioure to cadaques with Inntravel: advice for flight and travel before
- 4 Transportation in Barcelona
- 5 Six months in France -- how to do it?
- 6 Cute hotel in Venice (San Marco) for around $150USD
- 7 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 8 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 9 Landscape in Languedoc, in the Herault region ?
- 10 5am arrival in Dublin
- 11 What are the best places to see in England
- 12 Anyone stayed in Podere Spedalone?
- 13 Owners Direct Rentals?
- 14 destination wedding
- 15 Amsterdam Itiniary
- 16 Southern Spain wth family in 1 week by car
- 17 10 Hours in Brussels
- 18 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 19 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 20 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 21 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 22 Italy
- 23 Accomodation for Eurovision 2014
- 24 Spend a year in the Dolomites
- 25 Hotel in Venice