I'll contact customer service tomorrow but I also would like to hear experiences so we don't get lead falsely.
I have a connection flight from Riga to Istanbul to India at the same day. So I want to change my flight making it some days earlier to Istanbul paying whatever the fees are so I can hang around a bit there some days. And then take the India flight on it's planned day. Is this possible?
If this is not possible, can I buy a different ticket to Istanbul earlier cancelling/skipping my flight at Riga, but still continue to my India flight at its planned day? I am asking these because I've read some things here so they've confused my mind. Like if I skip one leg of the flight, rest is cancelled, etc.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 아시아카지노•• 艺━┫＼【 WLD333.cℴm 】＼┣━••艺 아시아카지노
- 2 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 3 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 4 London Paris
- 5 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 6 tipping
- 7 Vienna sights and tickets to sights in Prague and Budapest
- 8 Madrid Spain Hotels near Prado Museum
- 9 Amalfi vs Tuscany
- 10 Germany
- 11 Where to go? Iceland vs Czech Republic?
- 12 Italy Itinerary for 8 days
- 13 Long Weekend in Lovely Amsterdam
- 14 Scotland: Summer Days in Skye
- 15 Visiting Cornwall without a car?
- 16 One suitcase or two for two weeks in Italy
- 17 The DCC scam is spreading
- 18 What clothes?
- 19 Edinburgh Conference Centre, Riccarton -- nearby hotels?
- 20 Rome at Christmas
- 21 CDG airport, 2 tickets
- 22 Four people, three countries, two weeks
- 23 The One Trip to Rule Them All
- 24 10 full days in Italy, creating an itinerary based on interests
- 25 4 Country Itinerary