I'll contact customer service tomorrow but I also would like to hear experiences so we don't get lead falsely.
I have a connection flight from Riga to Istanbul to India at the same day. So I want to change my flight making it some days earlier to Istanbul paying whatever the fees are so I can hang around a bit there some days. And then take the India flight on it's planned day. Is this possible?
If this is not possible, can I buy a different ticket to Istanbul earlier cancelling/skipping my flight at Riga, but still continue to my India flight at its planned day? I am asking these because I've read some things here so they've confused my mind. Like if I skip one leg of the flight, rest is cancelled, etc.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 France to stop making foie grois
- 2 Two weeks in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 3 Need Barcelona Gaudi Ticket Help
- 4 Naples or Genoa
- 5 http://www.healthyminimarket.com/hollywood-smiles/
- 6 http://www.prohealthguides.com/fitcrew-usa-xtreme-testrone/
- 7 Manchester on derby weekend
- 8 Night Walk, food and Shopping in Rome
- 9 December in Slovenia
- 10 Night club strobe light
- 11 Budapest/Krakow/Warsaw
- 12 For a poor not identified the delightful powers
- 13 Road Maps of Ireland
- 14 3 week Italy trip with 12 and 14 year old - 2017
- 15 Itinerary help please!
- 16 Vitalpeak XT >> > http://getmenshealth.com/vitalpeak-xt/
- 17 Dover queues
- 18 Neighborhood Bistros in Paris
- 19 Barcelona attraction tickets
- 20 Greece Itinerary
- 21 http://www.thehealthvictory.com/raw-power-xl/
- 22 Short, one day trip to Sighișoara, what do you recommend?
- 23 What neighborhood to stay in Paris?
- 24 3 nights in St Petersburg, 3 in Moscow, Private tour vs. Group?
- 25 Day Trip from Lausanne