I'll contact customer service tomorrow but I also would like to hear experiences so we don't get lead falsely.
I have a connection flight from Riga to Istanbul to India at the same day. So I want to change my flight making it some days earlier to Istanbul paying whatever the fees are so I can hang around a bit there some days. And then take the India flight on it's planned day. Is this possible?
If this is not possible, can I buy a different ticket to Istanbul earlier cancelling/skipping my flight at Riga, but still continue to my India flight at its planned day? I am asking these because I've read some things here so they've confused my mind. Like if I skip one leg of the flight, rest is cancelled, etc.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Transportation from Budapest to Krakow
- 2 3 weeks, 3 European Countries, 6 cities
- 3 Trip report European honeymoon
- 4 I'm sorting out my stuff for the next trip.
- 5 Paris, Versailles and Jet Lag
- 6 The most interesting city/town in the UK-in your opinion
- 7 Gas/Petrol shortages in France?
- 8 Spain Itinerary advice please – Extremadura? Cadiz?
- 9 Provence Lavender fields in July
- 10 Input on this 8 Day London Itinerary
- 11 Help planning a driving trip in Eastern Europe in July
- 12 Cross Border Car Rental in Balkans
- 13 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris
- 14 Is Mljet a reasonable substitute for Korcula?
- 15 French Vacation in Mid-America
- 16 Relaxing on the Rhone - a river cruise virgin's trip report.
- 17 90 day rule with EU/Spain Visa
- 18 French Strike Chaos to Get Worse?
- 19 Too much for one day in Munich?
- 20 Germany / Austria in December with parents - weather question, please help!
- 21 Edinburgh Nightlife
- 22 Croatian islands
- 23 Italy, somewhere new - recommendations please.
- 24 Walking GPS?
- 25 Glasgow to Rosslyn Chapel-what to see?