I'll contact customer service tomorrow but I also would like to hear experiences so we don't get lead falsely.
I have a connection flight from Riga to Istanbul to India at the same day. So I want to change my flight making it some days earlier to Istanbul paying whatever the fees are so I can hang around a bit there some days. And then take the India flight on it's planned day. Is this possible?
If this is not possible, can I buy a different ticket to Istanbul earlier cancelling/skipping my flight at Riga, but still continue to my India flight at its planned day? I am asking these because I've read some things here so they've confused my mind. Like if I skip one leg of the flight, rest is cancelled, etc.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 4 nights between Zeebrugge and Strasbourg
- 2 Gelato course in Rome?
- 3 Seville in late January
- 4 Italy for the first time
- 5 Which Dordogne caves can be easily seen without advance reservations?
- 6 TGV route Avignon - Paris
- 7 Drinks in Spain
- 8 RFID Protection
- 9 Earthquake info for Perugia and Assisi
- 10 Where to eat Paella in Valencia?
- 11 Berlin restaurant recs
- 12 Driving Tour - Bari to Bologna
- 13 Beaches in Southern France
- 14 Glasgow and surrounding area help
- 15 Norfolk base
- 16 Macedonia - the land of sun!
- 17 Eurorail pass or flights/local trains in Spain plus Lisbon for 21 days
- 18 3 days to spend in europe
- 19 from Charles de Gaulle to central Paris
- 20 3 Weeks in Italy near Milan
- 21 12 days europe
- 22 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 23 Croatia Roadtrip: Plitvice -> Dubrovnik in August
- 24 Travelling to Shiroka Luka, Bulgaria
- 25 Two weeks in Portugal in October