I'll contact customer service tomorrow but I also would like to hear experiences so we don't get lead falsely.
I have a connection flight from Riga to Istanbul to India at the same day. So I want to change my flight making it some days earlier to Istanbul paying whatever the fees are so I can hang around a bit there some days. And then take the India flight on it's planned day. Is this possible?
If this is not possible, can I buy a different ticket to Istanbul earlier cancelling/skipping my flight at Riga, but still continue to my India flight at its planned day? I am asking these because I've read some things here so they've confused my mind. Like if I skip one leg of the flight, rest is cancelled, etc.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris
- 2 4+ days in Lisbon over NYE, should we visit Sintra?
- 3 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 4 Mon Dieu! The Cops Are After Me
- 5 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 6 International Flight Question
- 7 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 8 Interesting places to visit
- 9 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 10 Choosing a hotel - Campo de' Fiori or Piazza Venezia?
- 11 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 12 Europe Travel & Trivia Quiz #138- Bridges, Tunnels!
- 13 Dresden: How Many Nights?
- 14 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 15 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 16 Budapest in December 2017
- 17 Petrol in Greece
- 18 Six Nights (and days) in the Marais
- 19 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 20 Ronda: cheap parking, where to find?
- 21 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 22 Dijon in December!
- 23 Amalfi Coast - help!
- 24 We're here!
- 25 Island hopping Croatia - into nature/hiking