I'll contact customer service tomorrow but I also would like to hear experiences so we don't get lead falsely.
I have a connection flight from Riga to Istanbul to India at the same day. So I want to change my flight making it some days earlier to Istanbul paying whatever the fees are so I can hang around a bit there some days. And then take the India flight on it's planned day. Is this possible?
If this is not possible, can I buy a different ticket to Istanbul earlier cancelling/skipping my flight at Riga, but still continue to my India flight at its planned day? I am asking these because I've read some things here so they've confused my mind. Like if I skip one leg of the flight, rest is cancelled, etc.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip changes- added Paris and Florence!
- 2 Uwaga : koniec = parking fine
- 3 European Cooking Secrets
- 4 UK - Celebrating Thanksgiving?
- 5 the ultimate trip report Barcelona
- 6 Eiffel Tower Fireworks Photos July 14th
- 7 Trip summary: London, England, July 2016
- 8 Bamboozled. First trip to Europe. Motorhome v car and other questions...
- 9 Manchester (MAN) vs. Heathrow
- 10 Need itinerary suggestions for 7 days in Spain before Christmas Eve
- 11 Rome 1st Time - Wish you'd known, tips, unexpected surprises
- 12 Lisbon guided sightseeing tours
- 13 Super Excited! 3 weeks need your help!
- 14 15 days in Europe starting and ending in Amsterdam
- 15 Skiing Village or Small Town near Vienna
- 16 http://gomusclebuilding.com/ers-pro/
- 17 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 18 Assisi, Chianti & Inqie Terre-2 wks.
- 19 Spain itinerary, suggestions please!
- 20 Lots of walking, amazing scenery & wine - 3 weeks France & Germany.
- 21 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 22 11 days in Portugal in April - thoughts on itinerary please!
- 23 Safe to bring jewelry onboard
- 24 Verona and Lake Garda
- 25 20 Days in Europe