My daughter and her partner are travelling through Europe with limited time during January next year. Because of the limited time, they have a few destinations planned that would take too long by train - especially given the limited daylight during that time of year.
Has anyone had experience in getting from Paris to Garmisch-Partenkirchen using air travel to Munich and then train to Garmisch?
Could you please give details of suitable airlines; flight times and durations and costs?
I intend to create a separate thread for the other difficult destination because it is easier to tag this way.
Thank you in advance,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 For Paris-knowledgable - best neighborhood to stay a week-plus
- 2 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 3 Italy travel plan help
- 4 Globus Iberian Tour
- 5 Base in Rhine or Mosel?
- 6 Drive from Lake Como to Venice
- 7 Italy itinerary - input needed, please!!
- 8 Driving in Southern Italy - outside the beaten track
- 9 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 10 Thinking about the Fjords
- 11 Assist Please: A'dam/Cologne/Mosel Valley/Aachen
- 12 LHR Connection Time and Fast Track
- 13 Agriturismo or small hotel between Milan & Cinque Terre
- 14 road trip through scotland
- 15 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 16 Adivice from experts please, Southern Dutch/Belgium German Borders
- 17 Support Barcelona, Brussels, Paris, etc
- 18 Poland to Austria In December
- 19 Tracking the Weather
- 20 Camping on the Tour of Mont Blanc
- 21 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 22 What are your St. Petersburg, Russia experiences?
- 23 base for Andalucia
- 24 Northern Tucany / Southern Emilia-Romagna / Cinc Terre What to Do?
- 25 Help with Spain/Portugal itinerary 33 days