Traveling to Venice, Flor and Rome Sept 25-Oct 3 and looking for advise re: flea markets to "not miss". I know a lot will be hit or miss depending on our days there. Here's our sch:
Arrive Venice early a.m. Friday 25th
Venice - Fri/Sat 25th/26th
Flor - Sun/Mon/Tues/Wed (Lucca/Pisa) 27th/28th/29th/30th
Rome - Thurs/Fri/Sat 1st/2nd/3rd
Fly Home Sun 4th
Or any other "must do's/see's no one talks about or not "big" in travel books. I love the idea of getting our own, cheese, bread, fruit and wine and sitting on Spanish Steps in Rome one afternoon vs. a cafe...FUN!!!
A mother and 2 daughters (adults)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First time Germany Frankfurt to Munich 2 weeks
- 2 Renting a car in Florence
- 3 Scotland: Bluebells and Gorse, Castles and Stones, and NO Rain!
- 4 London - Lakes - Hadrian - Traquair and more...
- 5 Alhambra to Hammam al Andalusus Spa / best option
- 6 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 7 First time in Italy
- 8 Car Rental in Italy: Insurance Needed/Suggested
- 9 Austria
- 10 MADRID-ARANDA DEL DUERO-BURGOS- (??)
- 11 Any details on the explosions at the Istanbul Airport?
- 12 Cancelling apartment in PARIS
- 13 100 Great things to do in Paris
- 14 Tipping for private van/bus driver in Ireland?
- 15 Sagrada Familia-Guide or Audio
- 16 Pompeii luggage storage
- 17 Train Help
- 18 Train rides
- 19 12 days in Austria
- 20 Swiss Alps to Florence
- 21 Getting from Milazzo to Palermo
- 22 Family of 4 in a couchette from Venice
- 23 Bologna, Modena or Parma for a base?
- 24 Salento penninsula
- 25 What about Basque Country?