Traveling to Venice, Flor and Rome Sept 25-Oct 3 and looking for advise re: flea markets to "not miss". I know a lot will be hit or miss depending on our days there. Here's our sch:
Arrive Venice early a.m. Friday 25th
Venice - Fri/Sat 25th/26th
Flor - Sun/Mon/Tues/Wed (Lucca/Pisa) 27th/28th/29th/30th
Rome - Thurs/Fri/Sat 1st/2nd/3rd
Fly Home Sun 4th
Or any other "must do's/see's no one talks about or not "big" in travel books. I love the idea of getting our own, cheese, bread, fruit and wine and sitting on Spanish Steps in Rome one afternoon vs. a cafe...FUN!!!
A mother and 2 daughters (adults)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 2 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 3 5-day rpad trip from Toulouse that includes Lourdes
- 4 Guided Group Tour of Italy--opinions please
- 5 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 6 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 7 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 8 French restaurants
- 9 Spain-Portugal family trip. car or train ?
- 10 Granada to Madrid
- 11 Spending Money for 10 Days in France/Italy
- 12 Tuscany Day Trip Ideas?
- 13 Tour groups
- 14 Life on the Farm Draws Some French
- 15 Baby Milk
- 16 New Year's Eve in Paris:at the Champs Elysees
- 17 Layover Düsseldorf?
- 18 Scotland better in July or Aug/Sept?
- 19 English Countryside
- 20 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 21 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 22 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 23 Corsica trekking late 2017
- 24 driving the coastline of Croatia
- 25 Driving in Italy?