Traveling to Venice, Flor and Rome Sept 25-Oct 3 and looking for advise re: flea markets to "not miss". I know a lot will be hit or miss depending on our days there. Here's our sch:
Arrive Venice early a.m. Friday 25th
Venice - Fri/Sat 25th/26th
Flor - Sun/Mon/Tues/Wed (Lucca/Pisa) 27th/28th/29th/30th
Rome - Thurs/Fri/Sat 1st/2nd/3rd
Fly Home Sun 4th
Or any other "must do's/see's no one talks about or not "big" in travel books. I love the idea of getting our own, cheese, bread, fruit and wine and sitting on Spanish Steps in Rome one afternoon vs. a cafe...FUN!!!
A mother and 2 daughters (adults)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Budget for 8 weeks in europe
- 2 Looking for a unique 3 days in Venice
- 3 First Trip from Boston to Italy
- 4 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?
- 5 Semana Santa Other than Sevilla
- 6 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 7 Driving (hire car) in Paris, France, Belgium
- 8 One Month in Italy - Where would you base yourself?
- 9 Italy bus or train
- 10 Favorite restaurants, Florence
- 11 How long from Heathrow to Isle of Wight
- 12 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
- 13 Day trips to Windsor Castle and Hampton Court from London
- 14 Switzerland/Italy (2 weeks vacations)
- 15 Seeking Andalusia itinerary recommendation
- 16 Paris or Edinburgh - 3 days which to choose?
- 17 RV Camper Van in Scottish Highlands
- 18 Praiano
- 19 Wine tasting in Granada, Seville without driving
- 20 Aix-- looking for a few obscure ideas
- 21 Parma, Reggio or Modena for a year?
- 22 Travelling through Europe by RV in May 2017
- 23 Versailles & musical fountains: Touristy or Magical? Skip it or Don't Miss?
- 24 Organised day tours v/s self travel
- 25 A hole in the wall in St Germain. Paris