Traveling to Venice, Flor and Rome Sept 25-Oct 3 and looking for advise re: flea markets to "not miss". I know a lot will be hit or miss depending on our days there. Here's our sch:
Arrive Venice early a.m. Friday 25th
Venice - Fri/Sat 25th/26th
Flor - Sun/Mon/Tues/Wed (Lucca/Pisa) 27th/28th/29th/30th
Rome - Thurs/Fri/Sat 1st/2nd/3rd
Fly Home Sun 4th
Or any other "must do's/see's no one talks about or not "big" in travel books. I love the idea of getting our own, cheese, bread, fruit and wine and sitting on Spanish Steps in Rome one afternoon vs. a cafe...FUN!!!
A mother and 2 daughters (adults)
Flea Markets In Venice, Florence and/or Rome, Italy
- 1 Help me plan a vacation to Paris!
- 2 10 Summer days in Spain: Barcelona alone or Madrid too?
- 3 Stockholm Hotel Advice Help I'm torn Hotel Rival, Reisen or Story?????
- 4 Switzerland up close...360 views
- 5 Chambermaid tipping
- 6 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 7 7 days in Andalucia
- 8 Lake District, Hawkshead or Keswick?
- 9 Euro Train
- 10 Need help for visits to Belgium?
- 11 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 12 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 13 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 14 London for Christmas
- 15 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 16 Belgium
- 17 Navigo Decouverte
- 18 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 19 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 20 More help with housing in Puglia
- 21 Itinerary Help: Amsterdam-Zurich/Basel-Geneva in 10 days?
- 22 15 days in Europe,
- 23 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 24 Madrid to Sevilla
- 25 London, Paris, and Brussels 2014