Traveling to Venice, Flor and Rome Sept 25-Oct 3 and looking for advise re: flea markets to "not miss". I know a lot will be hit or miss depending on our days there. Here's our sch:
Arrive Venice early a.m. Friday 25th
Venice - Fri/Sat 25th/26th
Flor - Sun/Mon/Tues/Wed (Lucca/Pisa) 27th/28th/29th/30th
Rome - Thurs/Fri/Sat 1st/2nd/3rd
Fly Home Sun 4th
Or any other "must do's/see's no one talks about or not "big" in travel books. I love the idea of getting our own, cheese, bread, fruit and wine and sitting on Spanish Steps in Rome one afternoon vs. a cafe...FUN!!!
A mother and 2 daughters (adults)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 4 days in Provence in early June
- 2 dinner jackets
- 3 France Itinerary Advice
- 4 Trip to Rome
- 5 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 6 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 7 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 8 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 9 Planning trip to Barcelona. Madrid and Tossa Del Mar
- 10 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 11 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 12 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 13 SPB White Nights boat tours
- 14 Leather goods in Florence
- 15 Picnic Spot Near Assisi
- 16 Transportation
- 17 Italy Hotel Recommondations
- 18 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 19 Things to do in Montpellier
- 20 Lodging in Zurich and Lucerne?
- 21 Lucerne and Innsbruck
- 22 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 23 Portugal by Train or Car?
- 24 ALICANTE - 1 Day Excursions
- 25 A week in and around London at Christmas