Traveling to Venice, Flor and Rome Sept 25-Oct 3 and looking for advise re: flea markets to "not miss". I know a lot will be hit or miss depending on our days there. Here's our sch:
Arrive Venice early a.m. Friday 25th
Venice - Fri/Sat 25th/26th
Flor - Sun/Mon/Tues/Wed (Lucca/Pisa) 27th/28th/29th/30th
Rome - Thurs/Fri/Sat 1st/2nd/3rd
Fly Home Sun 4th
Or any other "must do's/see's no one talks about or not "big" in travel books. I love the idea of getting our own, cheese, bread, fruit and wine and sitting on Spanish Steps in Rome one afternoon vs. a cafe...FUN!!!
A mother and 2 daughters (adults)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Plug ins for London and Paris
- 2 Scandinavia Itinerary Advice
- 3 Solo backpacking for 5 weeks
- 4 Barcelona on budget
- 5 Advice for England and France travels?
- 6 Do i need to validate international train tickets?
- 7 France: advice on where to go with young kids
- 8 please revew provence agenda
- 9 Italy 2010 - Lake Garda to Rome via Dolomites, Verona, Bologna and Tuscany
- 10 Quick drive thru Luxmbourg
- 11 Gas/Petrol shortages in France?
- 12 Catalunya, Cathars and Castles (and vino!)
- 13 Does anyone ever "meet the locals"?
- 14 Ireland - Northern or Western
- 15 Girls trip - Lisbon
- 16 Where to go in March??
- 17 Traveling advice for Amalfi coast
- 18 Late June 2017 - Capri/Amalfi Coast vs Serengeti Safari
- 19 Beyond the Trees: At Altitude in Italy's Snowy Dolomites
- 20 Iceland Itinerary Help
- 21 Bergamo and Padua: Best Atmosphere for Aimless Strolling? 3-night-Split
- 22 Dublin Ireland Advice Needed
- 23 Best way to get out of London and rent a car?
- 24 Visiting Cornwall September 2016
- 25 Car service- Suitcase & hand luggage