Traveling to Venice, Flor and Rome Sept 25-Oct 3 and looking for advise re: flea markets to "not miss". I know a lot will be hit or miss depending on our days there. Here's our sch:
Arrive Venice early a.m. Friday 25th
Venice - Fri/Sat 25th/26th
Flor - Sun/Mon/Tues/Wed (Lucca/Pisa) 27th/28th/29th/30th
Rome - Thurs/Fri/Sat 1st/2nd/3rd
Fly Home Sun 4th
Or any other "must do's/see's no one talks about or not "big" in travel books. I love the idea of getting our own, cheese, bread, fruit and wine and sitting on Spanish Steps in Rome one afternoon vs. a cafe...FUN!!!
A mother and 2 daughters (adults)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Barcelona completely overrated
- 2 Stores that sell Knorr products in Munich?
- 3 Trip Report Crete May 2016
- 4 Based in Burford, how to spend our time
- 5 Hotel recommendation in Berchtesgaden
- 6 Seeking suggestions: Bavaria, Austria, Prague Trip in Fall
- 7 My Home Exchange Near Lake Como
- 8 First time in London...hotel for mother/daughter trip?
- 9 Ravello to Paestum
- 10 Trip Report: Bulgaria, Danube River cruise, and more, May 2016
- 11 Two weeks in Puglia - Help with itinerary please
- 12 Arrival day suggestions (South Kensington)
- 13 4 Nights in London - Itinerary Details
- 14 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 15 Spain Itinerary Help
- 16 Ideas for travel (hiking) in Northern Italy
- 17 Itinerary Help!
- 18 My 7 day Provence itinerary... workable?
- 19 Staying in or around Koblenz?
- 20 Cotswald boutique hotel recommendations
- 21 Why doesn't anyone talk about staying in the 2nd arr in Paris? Am I blind?
- 22 Berlin Hotel feedback
- 23 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 24 Celebrity Reflection Greek Island Cruise
- 25 italy itinerary