Traveling to Venice, Flor and Rome Sept 25-Oct 3 and looking for advise re: flea markets to "not miss". I know a lot will be hit or miss depending on our days there. Here's our sch:
Arrive Venice early a.m. Friday 25th
Venice - Fri/Sat 25th/26th
Flor - Sun/Mon/Tues/Wed (Lucca/Pisa) 27th/28th/29th/30th
Rome - Thurs/Fri/Sat 1st/2nd/3rd
Fly Home Sun 4th
Or any other "must do's/see's no one talks about or not "big" in travel books. I love the idea of getting our own, cheese, bread, fruit and wine and sitting on Spanish Steps in Rome one afternoon vs. a cafe...FUN!!!
A mother and 2 daughters (adults)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 생중계카지노•• 艺━┫＼【 WLD333.cℴm 】＼┣━••艺 생중계카지노
- 2 Alsace Accommodations
- 3 Wanted: Clever Travel Tips!
- 4 Europe Backpacking Itinerary: Feedback Appreciated!
- 5 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 6 tipping
- 7 itinerary Help? 2 weeks in Scandinavia
- 8 Feedback on 3-Week Spain Itinerary
- 9 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 10 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 11 Tips question
- 12 Still another Provence Provence advice request
- 13 Nothern versus Southern region of Spain
- 14 Can I drive in Europe with a US license?
- 15 Itinerary help - Sweden and Norway (June-July)
- 16 When neurotic people plan vacations
- 17 CDG airport, 2 tickets
- 18 Sorrento or Positano
- 19 Advice about Naples?
- 20 Gstaad, trip for 2 days
- 21 Germany "Riddled with Crime"?
- 22 Relaxing destinations?
- 23 What clothes?
- 24 Airport Transfer Vienna
- 25 Florence-Uffizi and Accademia guided tour