Traveling to Venice, Flor and Rome Sept 25-Oct 3 and looking for advise re: flea markets to "not miss". I know a lot will be hit or miss depending on our days there. Here's our sch:
Arrive Venice early a.m. Friday 25th
Venice - Fri/Sat 25th/26th
Flor - Sun/Mon/Tues/Wed (Lucca/Pisa) 27th/28th/29th/30th
Rome - Thurs/Fri/Sat 1st/2nd/3rd
Fly Home Sun 4th
Or any other "must do's/see's no one talks about or not "big" in travel books. I love the idea of getting our own, cheese, bread, fruit and wine and sitting on Spanish Steps in Rome one afternoon vs. a cafe...FUN!!!
A mother and 2 daughters (adults)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Really true that US passport needs 6 months left to enter Schengen zone?
- 2 Paris to Switzerland to Venice in 2 weeks?
- 3 HELP: 3rd trip to France - where should I go?
- 4 International Drivers License for Sicily
- 5 Traveling in Belgium
- 6 Gtg's in Paris this summer ?
- 7 Europe's Most Famous Streets?
- 8 5 nights in Granada and Malaga - what combo?
- 9 Postcards from Retirement - the Britan 2017 Edition
- 10 Language to use in Belgium
- 11 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 12 London, you are my number one now (replacing Paris)
- 13 Day Trip From Lisbon
- 14 First trip to Paris! (and Amsterdam)
- 15 Varenna to hotel near Milan airport
- 16 Train travel to and from Paris
- 17 Avignon Pass - How Does it Work?
- 18 Moderately priced French restaurants in Paris: an update
- 19 Looking for recommendation for lodging in NAXOS, GREECE
- 20 Cape Sounion en route to Airport?
- 21 Italy Itinerary Gap to Fill - Alternate Suggestions
- 22 Andalucia Spain
- 23 Going to Paris for one day
- 24 Valencia Spain
- 25 Rome Water Shortage