Hi all --
We're in the process of booking a flat in London for 2 families (4 adults, 3 teens). We found a great deal on a place just south of the Thames in South Lambeth that gets great reviews. However, we know very little about that area from prior London trips and worry it will be too remote.
I also found another place that looks great (more expensive but still reasonable) a few blocks from Paddington Station. I'm kind of leaning towards this one, but would love some thoughts.
We've been to London many times, but this will be the first time with such a large group and the first time staying in a flat.
Does anyone know/have opinions about staying in South Lambeth? It's a few blocks from the Vauxhall tube station.
Any opinions would really help.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 2 Day River trips from Porto
- 3 St Remy area for Provence base?
- 4 Ireland Itinerary Help
- 5 Back to Bari--Basilicata Itinerary Musings
- 6 3 months to travel Europe!
- 7 Just in case anyone is wondering.....
- 8 Car hire Uk/Ireland
- 9 Day Trips from Venice with Tweens / Teens
- 10 Switzerland itinerary help request
- 11 Tower of London for the "sensitive"
- 12 Places to visits near Porto
- 13 Croatia, Slovenia, Austria with Preschoolers
- 14 Tour or independent
- 15 What to see in Dresden...
- 16 Vet my itinerary
- 17 Berlin>Dresden>Prague
- 18 Where is the best place/area to stay in Athens?
- 19 8 days in switzerland
- 20 Family Trip to Italy - North or South? April, July or October?
- 21 St Mont Michel, how much time do I need
- 22 A week in Greece, single woman alone
- 23 Information about Bad Schandau, Germany
- 24 Car Rental in Iceland
- 25 Rent in Paris - Long stay
Hi all --