Hi all --
We're in the process of booking a flat in London for 2 families (4 adults, 3 teens). We found a great deal on a place just south of the Thames in South Lambeth that gets great reviews. However, we know very little about that area from prior London trips and worry it will be too remote.
I also found another place that looks great (more expensive but still reasonable) a few blocks from Paddington Station. I'm kind of leaning towards this one, but would love some thoughts.
We've been to London many times, but this will be the first time with such a large group and the first time staying in a flat.
Does anyone know/have opinions about staying in South Lambeth? It's a few blocks from the Vauxhall tube station.
Any opinions would really help.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 If your question is "Is This Trip Crazy?"
- 2 France Grande Alpes Excursion
- 3 What clothes?
- 4 Help with London accomodation - totally confused now.
- 5 Daughter has British passport can she get free education in UK
- 6 Italy June 2016 - Attire?
- 7 Budget friendly restaurants in Rome
- 8 Plitvice Lakes - is it worth it for a short visit?
- 9 Guarda ->Zurich, Luzern->Ascona
- 10 Teens in Paris..what to wear
- 11 Requesting Suggestions for Venice
- 12 collecting tickets for early alhambra visit
- 13 Car rental in Caen?
- 14 Car to Heathrow: what time to order?
- 15 Edinburgh Conference Centre, Riccarton -- nearby hotels?
- 16 Novice needs help with Italy itinerary
- 17 Lake Garda or Lake Lugano?
- 18 Current Paris vacation rental news...
- 19 Amsterdam hotel with a canal view
- 20 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 21 Planning a two day visit to Montreux
- 22 Swiss Burial/Grave Customs - ?
- 23 Switzerland in 8 days
- 24 Dusseldorf to Mainz (or somewhere in-between)
- 25 what to do with 2 nights!!
Hi all --