Hi all --
We're in the process of booking a flat in London for 2 families (4 adults, 3 teens). We found a great deal on a place just south of the Thames in South Lambeth that gets great reviews. However, we know very little about that area from prior London trips and worry it will be too remote.
I also found another place that looks great (more expensive but still reasonable) a few blocks from Paddington Station. I'm kind of leaning towards this one, but would love some thoughts.
We've been to London many times, but this will be the first time with such a large group and the first time staying in a flat.
Does anyone know/have opinions about staying in South Lambeth? It's a few blocks from the Vauxhall tube station.
Any opinions would really help.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2 weeks in Amsterdam, Belgium and France
- 2 My 3 Day Umbrian Plan. What do you think?
- 3 3 hours or so in Milano (quick stopover)
- 4 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 5 France 2016: Paris--Avignon--Provence--Nice
- 6 Lake Lucerne Boat Travel
- 7 evening of song and dance
- 8 Walk across Europe: Warsaw - Gibraltar
- 9 Driving from Rome to Sorrento
- 10 Suicide bombing in Ansbach
- 11 Books and Films about/set in Southern Italy
- 12 Helsinki -> Tallin -> Riga OR Tallin -> Riga -> Vilinius ?
- 13 Naples or Genoa
- 14 Istanbul - Would you go there?
- 15 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 16 Where to from Verona
- 17 Help planning multigenerational family Italy tour
- 18 Paris, the Bernese Oberland, and Bavaria with 2 kids
- 19 The nieces take Bruce and Marija to Paris, Venice and London
- 20 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 21 Train passes
- 22 RENFE error message during payment
- 23 One week in Sicily - Taormina, Ortigia, Agrigento & Palermo
- 24 Munich-6 days in September
- 25 My First Trip to Europe...
Hi all --