Hi all --
We're in the process of booking a flat in London for 2 families (4 adults, 3 teens). We found a great deal on a place just south of the Thames in South Lambeth that gets great reviews. However, we know very little about that area from prior London trips and worry it will be too remote.
I also found another place that looks great (more expensive but still reasonable) a few blocks from Paddington Station. I'm kind of leaning towards this one, but would love some thoughts.
We've been to London many times, but this will be the first time with such a large group and the first time staying in a flat.
Does anyone know/have opinions about staying in South Lambeth? It's a few blocks from the Vauxhall tube station.
Any opinions would really help.
Thanks in advance!
Flat in London -- South Lambeth or Paddington?
Hi all --
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 8 Days in Switzerland for the non skier
- 2 Pyrenees logistics
- 3 Italy
- 4 Driving in Italy
- 5 How highly would you prioritize Portugal?
- 6 Would you recommend Sicily only or Puglia also for a 14-day trip?
- 7 Andalucia by car or train???? please help
- 8 Two Weeks in France, reposting TR
- 9 Honeymoon in the Alps (with skiing)
- 10 Italy/Austria/Germany/France
- 11 Taormina to Palermo
- 12 Spain - car rental, bus or train?
- 13 Travelling from Paris to Madrid
- 14 Hotel or B&B Recommendations for Chamonix, Lyon & Paris
- 15 Our first Europe Trip Planning
- 16 Side trip from Chamonix in January
- 17 caroline_venezia
- 18 Taormina Sicily
- 19 Alternate base to Frankfurt
- 20 Italy dolomites
- 21 South of Spain in late September - cities/areas?
- 22 Suggestion for travel memories
- 23 Budget family trip to Europe
- 24 How to split 21 days between moscow and saint petersburg
- 25 Stay in Chablis or Auxerre?