Hi all --
We're in the process of booking a flat in London for 2 families (4 adults, 3 teens). We found a great deal on a place just south of the Thames in South Lambeth that gets great reviews. However, we know very little about that area from prior London trips and worry it will be too remote.
I also found another place that looks great (more expensive but still reasonable) a few blocks from Paddington Station. I'm kind of leaning towards this one, but would love some thoughts.
We've been to London many times, but this will be the first time with such a large group and the first time staying in a flat.
Does anyone know/have opinions about staying in South Lambeth? It's a few blocks from the Vauxhall tube station.
Any opinions would really help.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with my southern Spain itinerary please!
- 2 base for Andalucia
- 3 Seville: Churches and Convent
- 4 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 5 Which are the most beautiful tourist attractions, Tenerife Spain ?
- 6 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 7 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 8 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 9 Scilly Islands --Abbey Gardens --Tresco
- 10 Apartment in Rome
- 11 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 12 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 13 London: Big Ben- Last Call for 4 Years...
- 14 How to leave Slovenia for US?
- 15 Best Greek Island
- 16 Ideas for 10 nights in France for 1st timer
- 17 Flea markets in Romania
- 18 car rental
- 19 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 20 Cinque Terre - mid Oct 2017 -Ferry? Train? Car Parks?
- 21 Alsace Wine Route during Harvest
- 22 help deciding between 2 itineraries!
- 23 Italy - 21 Day Itinerary for May, 2018
- 24 Christian Cafe Dating
- 25 NOTICE: Disruption on the railway line Mannheim-Basel
Hi all --