Hi all --
We're in the process of booking a flat in London for 2 families (4 adults, 3 teens). We found a great deal on a place just south of the Thames in South Lambeth that gets great reviews. However, we know very little about that area from prior London trips and worry it will be too remote.
I also found another place that looks great (more expensive but still reasonable) a few blocks from Paddington Station. I'm kind of leaning towards this one, but would love some thoughts.
We've been to London many times, but this will be the first time with such a large group and the first time staying in a flat.
Does anyone know/have opinions about staying in South Lambeth? It's a few blocks from the Vauxhall tube station.
Any opinions would really help.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Three days in Istanbul in August
- 2 One in Paris ... help
- 3 Quaint Towns within 2hr Driving from Amsterdam
- 4 Switzerland Itinerary - cheese making?
- 5 itinerary help for 14 days on Sicily
- 6 Travel Safety in Germany & Switzerland
- 7 Milan overnight or not en route to MXP with 2 kids
- 8 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 9 Scotland--transport from Dundee wharf to Edinburgh city center
- 10 Italy by car
- 11 4 days driving holiday to rural North England.
- 12 Corsica- Propriano or Porto Vecchio
- 13 Sardinia Italian's paradise
- 14 Are Munich and Vienna too similar for same trip?
- 15 Where to stay in Italy for a month in Oct/Nov
- 16 Florence 2 weeks
- 17 12 days in Austria
- 18 Melk/Wachau Day Trip from Vienna
- 19 Here I plan again....Amsterdam
- 20 Fill 4 or 5 days for me please-Spain
- 21 Can't go to Ravello so....where?
- 22 Parisian hotel lobby goes on the attack
- 23 Calling Flamenco fans including Kimhe
- 24 Spain and Portugal for two and a half weeks
- 25 Trip Report: Edinburgh, York, Cornwall and Highclere
Hi all --