Hi all --
We're in the process of booking a flat in London for 2 families (4 adults, 3 teens). We found a great deal on a place just south of the Thames in South Lambeth that gets great reviews. However, we know very little about that area from prior London trips and worry it will be too remote.
I also found another place that looks great (more expensive but still reasonable) a few blocks from Paddington Station. I'm kind of leaning towards this one, but would love some thoughts.
We've been to London many times, but this will be the first time with such a large group and the first time staying in a flat.
Does anyone know/have opinions about staying in South Lambeth? It's a few blocks from the Vauxhall tube station.
Any opinions would really help.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Zynev is Scam? READ Before Try It
- 2 Based in Burford, how to spend our time
- 3 12 days europe
- 4 If you had four months...
- 5 Trip Report: a Douro river cruise and Porto
- 6 Day Trips out of Portland, Dorset
- 7 What countries to visit in Europe (50 days) for teenagers
- 8 GD Designs Rochdale Reviews (30)
- 9 Dublin Hotel Advice & Construction
- 10 Rail pass question
- 11 Looking for Tour in Italy
- 12 Convents in Venice
- 13 cell phone companys
- 14 Itinerary Help B&Bs
- 15 The annual Ganesha procession in Paris
- 16 Toddler stroller - Yes or No for Switzerland trip?
- 17 3 days to spend in europe
- 18 Driving Tour - Bari to Bologna
- 19 Berlin restaurant recs
- 20 flying into Lyon..have 10 days
- 21 Ravello to Paestum
- 22 Second thoughts on Lucerne as base
- 23 Renting bed linens and towels
- 24 Hike from Muotta Naluns
- 25 Pre-paid International Calling Cards
Hi all --