Hi all --
We're in the process of booking a flat in London for 2 families (4 adults, 3 teens). We found a great deal on a place just south of the Thames in South Lambeth that gets great reviews. However, we know very little about that area from prior London trips and worry it will be too remote.
I also found another place that looks great (more expensive but still reasonable) a few blocks from Paddington Station. I'm kind of leaning towards this one, but would love some thoughts.
We've been to London many times, but this will be the first time with such a large group and the first time staying in a flat.
Does anyone know/have opinions about staying in South Lambeth? It's a few blocks from the Vauxhall tube station.
Any opinions would really help.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris cooking classes
- 2 Andalucia itinerary help
- 3 Ronda Wine/biking
- 4 Aix-- looking for a few obscure ideas
- 5 St Denis Cathedral
- 6 My Ring Road experience in Iceland
- 7 First Trip from Boston to Italy
- 8 Best way from London to Gatwick these days?
- 9 Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 10 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 11 No Periods in British Written English!
- 12 Rouen Tour Companies
- 13 Sicily-Driving from Taormina to Cefalu
- 14 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 15 Ireland itinerary help please
- 16 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 17 UK itinerary advice (family of 4)
- 18 Review Final Iceland Itinerary Please
- 19 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 20 booking hotels on trip advisor vs booking.com, etc
- 21 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 22 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 23 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 24 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?
- 25 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
Hi all --