We are looking to rent an apartment in June, and are getting an amazing price on onein flaminio. Anybody have an idea how convenient/(or not) is this to visit the centre and all the tourist attractions ( the Vatican, colosseum etc)?
Here is the link for the exact address of the apartment
What kind of an area is it?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Driving from Barcelona to Faro, Portugal
- 2 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 3 8 days in Ireland -- where to go??!!
- 4 Europe's Most Famous Streets?
- 5 Europe for Beginners
- 6 Postcards from Retirement - the Britan 2017 Edition
- 7 Short time in Vienna
- 8 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 9 Paris in August
- 10 Transportation/itinerary help from Rome cruise terminal
- 11 London, you are my number one now (replacing Paris)
- 12 Choosing Greek Island Base for island hopping
- 13 Bruges, Ghent or Brussels?
- 14 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 15 Travel from Barcelona to Dordogne
- 16 Getting around London
- 17 Valencia Spain
- 18 Wine Tasting in France
- 19 Iceland in January/February
- 20 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 21 Favorite Champagne houses in Reims and surrounding area
- 22 The DCC scam is spreading
- 23 Coastal daytrip from Dartmoor Park
- 24 Moldova and Transnistria
- 25 Advice on Spring/Fall trips to Scotland and Alsace
Flaminio district in Rome-alright to stay here for a tourist?