We are looking to rent an apartment in June, and are getting an amazing price on onein flaminio. Anybody have an idea how convenient/(or not) is this to visit the centre and all the tourist attractions ( the Vatican, colosseum etc)?
Here is the link for the exact address of the apartment
What kind of an area is it?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 2 Florence - Where to stay
- 3 Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 4 Berlin to Italy
- 5 Killarney
- 6 Where to go!?
- 7 First time in Bulgaria
- 8 Vacation
- 9 Accommodation referrals Trieste, Gorizia and Cormons
- 10 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 11 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 12 Menaggio/Varenna to St Moritz and back
- 13 Aparthotel Adagio Paris XV feedback
- 14 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 15 hiking itinerary UK two months
- 16 Help me plan a 2 week trip to London and the Edinburgh Fringe Festival!
- 17 Walking itinerary in England?
- 18 Dog friendly hotels
- 19 Best place in Italy for a tourist during Easter
- 20 Cambridge in May
- 21 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 22 Love buying beauty products to take back home? Here are the ones to avoid!
- 23 No Periods in British Written English!
- 24 Self drive tour companies
- 25 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
Flaminio district in Rome-alright to stay here for a tourist?