We are looking to rent an apartment in June, and are getting an amazing price on onein flaminio. Anybody have an idea how convenient/(or not) is this to visit the centre and all the tourist attractions ( the Vatican, colosseum etc)?
Here is the link for the exact address of the apartment
What kind of an area is it?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Belgian govt terror alert: Avoid malls, concerts & trains
- 2 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 3 Churches of the East Riding of Yorkshire
- 4 Dynamic Currency Conversion is Alive & Well in Paris
- 5 Train from Interlaken to Venice
- 6 Italy AND Switzerland in 8 days
- 7 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 8 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 9 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 10 Scenic drives in Tuscany
- 11 Safety concerns?
- 12 Dublin Ireland Hotel Advice for early June
- 13 Private transportation
- 14 Scotland itinerary, helm me with15 night itinerary
- 15 Sicily--Three Weeks in October--Winging It is Doable
- 16 St. Petersburg: Gosh, it's expensive
- 17 Global Travel Warning...
- 18 Must be the season of the witch: Nikki's autumn trip to London and Paris
- 19 X-ray machines at train stations in Europe?
- 20 Do i need a Swiss Half-fare travelcard?
- 21 Morning in paris
- 22 Oct vs Nov for Greece
- 23 Advices about our itiniary
- 24 Balkans Itinerary
- 25 How a Greek DIY expert ended up on a Greek Island Cruise
Flaminio district in Rome-alright to stay here for a tourist?