We are looking to rent an apartment in June, and are getting an amazing price on onein flaminio. Anybody have an idea how convenient/(or not) is this to visit the centre and all the tourist attractions ( the Vatican, colosseum etc)?
Here is the link for the exact address of the apartment
What kind of an area is it?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Stay in Multalcino or Montepulciano
- 2 Looking for the Holy Grail... in a Tour of Italy
- 3 Best European Cities for Walking Challenged
- 4 Getting from Ljubljana to Plitvice Lakes
- 5 Europe in the Winter for a week
- 6 Cote d'Azure & Aix In need of your expertise-10 days in May
- 7 Paris---baguette question???
- 8 Suggestions for Drive to Milan
- 9 Traveling to Europe mid November - suggestions
- 10 Need help with train service Bologna, Rimini, Rome
- 11 First Time Europe Itinerary 8 Weeks
- 12 Madrid - time to allow for train
- 13 Bologna, Florence, Venice 5 days
- 14 Scenic Driving Routes
- 15 Sent a postcard recently from Italy?
- 16 Vienna to Bratislava
- 17 Venice - suggestions for hotels just after Easter - mid-April 2017.
- 18 1 way ticket
- 19 Chip and Sign credit cards usage in europe
- 20 pareja de hecho in Spain
- 21 Visiting Spain in January
- 22 Best area to stay in Valencia
- 23 What type of visa is right for me?
- 24 road trip from Dover to see the English countryside and castes
- 25 French immersion courses in France
Flaminio district in Rome-alright to stay here for a tourist?