We are looking to rent an apartment in June, and are getting an amazing price on onein flaminio. Anybody have an idea how convenient/(or not) is this to visit the centre and all the tourist attractions ( the Vatican, colosseum etc)?
Here is the link for the exact address of the apartment
What kind of an area is it?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Not a good time to fly into LGW
- 2 Milan to Switzerland for skiing
- 3 Iceland Ring Road itinerary
- 4 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 5 Reliable tour companies for day trips?
- 6 Swiss Travel Pass
- 7 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 8 Paris + Amsterdam: where to stay
- 9 Our Italian Honeymoon (first timers)
- 10 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 11 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 12 Choosing a hotel - Campo de' Fiori or Piazza Venezia?
- 13 Amalfi Coast - help!
- 14 3 weeks in Italy - Family of 4
- 15 Amsterdam and Germany 9 days
- 16 Novels about Spain and Spanish history
- 17 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 18 dining on the 25th in Dublin
- 19 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 20 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 21 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 22 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 23 We're here!
- 24 Acropolis Athens
- 25 Versailles
Flaminio district in Rome-alright to stay here for a tourist?