We are looking to rent an apartment in June, and are getting an amazing price on onein flaminio. Anybody have an idea how convenient/(or not) is this to visit the centre and all the tourist attractions ( the Vatican, colosseum etc)?
Here is the link for the exact address of the apartment
What kind of an area is it?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 2 LeHavre to Rennes/St. Malo?
- 3 Last two nights of SW England trip
- 4 Chania Crete -apartment or home stay
- 5 3 day trip to iceland
- 6 Azores v. north coastal Portugal-Best use of time between Lisbon and Porto
- 7 Classical or choral or sacred music venues in Rome
- 8 Alitala
- 9 Navigation Decouverte cards never expire; right? Wrong!
- 10 Criss-crossing the Camino: 5 weeks in Northern Spain (and a bit of France)
- 11 Copenhagen/Hamburg Trip Report September 2017
- 12 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 13 Rome or Venice first
- 14 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 15 Driving from Culzean Castle to Bamburgh
- 16 celticmoon, a quick question
- 17 Car service from Vienna Airport
- 18 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 19 B&B in Ireland
- 20 Trip For Physical, Intellectual, Emotional Exercize
- 21 Europe First Timers
- 22 Restaurants in Rome near Pantheon, Spanish Steps, Trevi Fountain
- 23 Trains in Italy
- 24 Austrian Train Purchase from US
- 25 Paris Oct 31-Nov 4
Flaminio district in Rome-alright to stay here for a tourist?