We would love to see a flamenco show during our Spain trip this june but not sure if we would be able to go with our 7 month old baby. So, For anyone who has been to a flamenco show so know what the atmosphere is like- do you think they would let a baby in? or is it more like an adult show?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 10X : AOL mail Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681 :7208 AOL 24*7
- 2 bokus : YAHOO Te^ch SUPP0RT CONTACT 1:800:540:6830
- 3 International drivers permit
- 4 Help me make this possible!
- 5 Paris Restaurants esp in Marais
- 6 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 7 First visit to London
- 8 Train from Paris to Reims for day trip
- 9 ATM
- 10 Is Dalamatian Coast similar to Amalfi Coast in terms of travel logistics?
- 11 ATM help
- 12 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 13 One evening : Lausanne or Geneve ?
- 14 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #185
- 15 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 16 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 17 First Timers Traveling to Italy - Help!
- 18 Spain Itinerary
- 19 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 20 No PNR code on Trenitalia online ticket?
- 21 Mobile wifi for Europe travel
- 22 8-days in Greece, Rhodes or Crete?
- 23 Five Days With Rabbies in Devon and Cornwall
- 24 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 25 Madrid and Andalucia Itinerary and Travel Advice
flamenco show in spain- would you be able to take a 7 month baby?