I'm set on adding a flamenco night to our visit in Seville. I've seen Casa la Memoria mentioned a lot as a great place to enjoy an hour of pure dance . Without unnecessary food and drink combos.
While researching, I usually try to see images available on Google, TA, etc. And many of the images had a nice patio courtyard type of place (with a small wooden stage in the middle and arches in the background ) labeled "Casa la Memoria". It appeared as a nice intimate and atmospheric location. However, on other photos the stage is set inside the building and it appears to be longer with rows of seats facing it on one side. Has Casa la Memoria moved from their old location? It also seems that the courtyard with arches is now where Casa de la Flamenco is. Am I getting this right? Did this two Casas switched locations? Has anyone been to the new Casa la Memoria location (Calle Cuna, 6). Aside from enjoying the dance, the location / ambiance is a big part of the experience for me, so I am kind of wondering if the new location is nice (as nice as the courtyard one).
Casa la Memoria location at Cuna 6 + dinner at Cuna 2-Baco restaurant make sense for us as this is about 10-15min walk from our hotel. Just wanted to see if this would be our best option for Flamenco night.
Would appreciate any advice!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 LIsbon
- 2 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- 3 Omonia metro to Piraeus
- 4 Back from Paris
- 5 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 6 London Hotels
- 7 Iceland in 7 days.
- 8 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 9 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 10 London-Help Me Spend Money
- 11 Mont St. Michel in winter
- 12 Luggage Storage
- 13 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 14 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 15 Paris hotels
- 16 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 17 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 18 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
- 19 Intercity Notte training boarding time
- 20 25th Anniversary in Italy - Spring 2017
- 21 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 22 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 23 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 24 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 25 Destination from London by train, advice please