I'm set on adding a flamenco night to our visit in Seville. I've seen Casa la Memoria mentioned a lot as a great place to enjoy an hour of pure dance . Without unnecessary food and drink combos.
While researching, I usually try to see images available on Google, TA, etc. And many of the images had a nice patio courtyard type of place (with a small wooden stage in the middle and arches in the background ) labeled "Casa la Memoria". It appeared as a nice intimate and atmospheric location. However, on other photos the stage is set inside the building and it appears to be longer with rows of seats facing it on one side. Has Casa la Memoria moved from their old location? It also seems that the courtyard with arches is now where Casa de la Flamenco is. Am I getting this right? Did this two Casas switched locations? Has anyone been to the new Casa la Memoria location (Calle Cuna, 6). Aside from enjoying the dance, the location / ambiance is a big part of the experience for me, so I am kind of wondering if the new location is nice (as nice as the courtyard one).
Casa la Memoria location at Cuna 6 + dinner at Cuna 2-Baco restaurant make sense for us as this is about 10-15min walk from our hotel. Just wanted to see if this would be our best option for Flamenco night.
Would appreciate any advice!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Restaurant recs for French food in Montreux and surrounding area
- 2 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 3 Suggestion for trip to Switzerland, Greece and Italy
- 4 Barcelona alternative
- 5 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 6 Sicily in feb? If not, where to from Israel?
- 7 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 8 Need help with Honeymoon - Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 9 Stanbr and Lolly visit Eastern Crete
- 10 Great Value Vacations - NOT
- 11 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 12 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 13 So Many Places, So Little Time-17 Day Euro Trip--HELP!
- 14 Road trip with our dog
- 15 Can parking
- 16 Day Trips from Kaiserslautern During Winter Holidays?
- 17 First - but not last - trip to Greece
- 18 Help with Portugal Itinerary Please
- 19 Looking for a 5 star resort on Spanish coast for January
- 20 Solo accommodation -- London -- Dec 19-ish
- 21 Douro Valley in January?
- 22 Caution picking car from Europcar at Stazione Termini
- 23 Give 2 1/2 Days to Porto or 1 1/2 Days with Day Trip to Coimbra?
- 24 Munich and....???
- 25 Planes, Train, and, well, no automobiles