I'm set on adding a flamenco night to our visit in Seville. I've seen Casa la Memoria mentioned a lot as a great place to enjoy an hour of pure dance . Without unnecessary food and drink combos.
While researching, I usually try to see images available on Google, TA, etc. And many of the images had a nice patio courtyard type of place (with a small wooden stage in the middle and arches in the background ) labeled "Casa la Memoria". It appeared as a nice intimate and atmospheric location. However, on other photos the stage is set inside the building and it appears to be longer with rows of seats facing it on one side. Has Casa la Memoria moved from their old location? It also seems that the courtyard with arches is now where Casa de la Flamenco is. Am I getting this right? Did this two Casas switched locations? Has anyone been to the new Casa la Memoria location (Calle Cuna, 6). Aside from enjoying the dance, the location / ambiance is a big part of the experience for me, so I am kind of wondering if the new location is nice (as nice as the courtyard one).
Casa la Memoria location at Cuna 6 + dinner at Cuna 2-Baco restaurant make sense for us as this is about 10-15min walk from our hotel. Just wanted to see if this would be our best option for Flamenco night.
Would appreciate any advice!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Verona to/around Lake Garda: Sights
- 2 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 3 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 4 Warning about visa subcontractor VFS Global in Chicago
- 5 3 days solo in London
- 6 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 7 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 8 Where to stay first night near Manchester
- 9 Hotels in Turin
- 10 Help on ancient history route
- 11 Chania
- 12 Days to Avoid Roussillon, Gordes, etc.
- 13 Now to Madrid
- 14 Lunch in Lake Garda
- 15 Trip Report: The last hurrah? A fortnight in Lake Como
- 16 Village visit in Northern Italy
- 17 May Honeymoon in Sorrento?
- 18 Riviera di Ponente in mid October
- 19 If you visit London, go to the Kew Gardens!
- 20 Sicily: which coast?
- 21 Packing for Sicily and Sardenia: Need anything Warm?
- 22 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train
- 23 stopover between antequerra and granada?
- 24 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 25 Edinbrugh