I'm set on adding a flamenco night to our visit in Seville. I've seen Casa la Memoria mentioned a lot as a great place to enjoy an hour of pure dance . Without unnecessary food and drink combos.
While researching, I usually try to see images available on Google, TA, etc. And many of the images had a nice patio courtyard type of place (with a small wooden stage in the middle and arches in the background ) labeled "Casa la Memoria". It appeared as a nice intimate and atmospheric location. However, on other photos the stage is set inside the building and it appears to be longer with rows of seats facing it on one side. Has Casa la Memoria moved from their old location? It also seems that the courtyard with arches is now where Casa de la Flamenco is. Am I getting this right? Did this two Casas switched locations? Has anyone been to the new Casa la Memoria location (Calle Cuna, 6). Aside from enjoying the dance, the location / ambiance is a big part of the experience for me, so I am kind of wondering if the new location is nice (as nice as the courtyard one).
Casa la Memoria location at Cuna 6 + dinner at Cuna 2-Baco restaurant make sense for us as this is about 10-15min walk from our hotel. Just wanted to see if this would be our best option for Flamenco night.
Would appreciate any advice!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Piedmont as a destination
- 2 Cornwall of the beaten path suggestions
- 3 AVIGNON / DAY TRIP Gordes or Arles
- 4 Passport proplems
- 5 Where to buy nice soaps in Paris?
- 6 Which market between Bordeaux and Sarlat?
- 7 First Morning after arrival in Frankfurt
- 8 13 days Sweden-Norway-Denmark itinerary help
- 9 Madrid to Northern Spain- 4 days/2 kids. Help w itinerary pls!
- 10 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 11 Greece Itinerary Jun-Jul 2017
- 12 Another Venice question - first stop of first trip to Italy
- 13 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 14 Help needed with Europe itinerary
- 15 Do I have time for the Appian Way?
- 16 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 17 The Txakoli (or Chacoli) Wines of Coastal Basque Country
- 18 Croatia and Slovenia 2018
- 19 LUCKY TO BE ALIVE !!!
- 20 Getting from Positano to Rome
- 21 CANNES MONACO EZE
- 22 Itinerary help...
- 23 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 24 Shoes for little feet in Spain
- 25 Comments on Munich, Saltzburg, Lucerne hotels