I'm set on adding a flamenco night to our visit in Seville. I've seen Casa la Memoria mentioned a lot as a great place to enjoy an hour of pure dance . Without unnecessary food and drink combos.
While researching, I usually try to see images available on Google, TA, etc. And many of the images had a nice patio courtyard type of place (with a small wooden stage in the middle and arches in the background ) labeled "Casa la Memoria". It appeared as a nice intimate and atmospheric location. However, on other photos the stage is set inside the building and it appears to be longer with rows of seats facing it on one side. Has Casa la Memoria moved from their old location? It also seems that the courtyard with arches is now where Casa de la Flamenco is. Am I getting this right? Did this two Casas switched locations? Has anyone been to the new Casa la Memoria location (Calle Cuna, 6). Aside from enjoying the dance, the location / ambiance is a big part of the experience for me, so I am kind of wondering if the new location is nice (as nice as the courtyard one).
Casa la Memoria location at Cuna 6 + dinner at Cuna 2-Baco restaurant make sense for us as this is about 10-15min walk from our hotel. Just wanted to see if this would be our best option for Flamenco night.
Would appreciate any advice!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Europe's Most Iconic Sights...???????
- 2 Norway Itinerary
- 3 Any Lisbon or Porto trip reports?
- 4 Help with timeline. Connecting flights in London Gatwick
- 5 train or plane
- 6 Scotland - Highlands in May or June?
- 7 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 8 Train or car rental: Venice to Pisa
- 9 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 10 Scotland better in July or Aug/Sept?
- 11 Germany in December Trip Report
- 12 Need help with itinerary & trains
- 13 driving the coastline of Croatia
- 14 Where to spend a week in Italy
- 15 Enough time to make connection at CDG?
- 16 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 17 Driving from Alesund to Geiranger
- 18 Planning a European Trip
- 19 Hotels in Kamari or Perissa/Perivolos Beaches - Santorini
- 20 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 21 Italy for Christmas Week
- 22 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 23 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 24 Itinerary Help - One week between Sicily and Rome
- 25 Trip Report Crete May 2016