I love flamenco, but honestly the dinner/theater approach to it which seems to prevail in places like Tablao de Carmen, Tablao Cordobes looks touristy and over priced to me. I'm remembering sitting in a courtyard in Cordoba watching fabulous flamenco--for the price of a drink or two. Is there any such place in Barcelona? We will be there starting Oct 2 and leaving October 6. If you have any suggestions, please send them my way. Thanks!
Flamenco in Barcelona
View all Europe activity »
- 1 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 2 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 3 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 4 Venice in Jan
- 5 Two weeks in Northern Italy - what do you think of our outline?
- 6 Turkey Experts: Need Itinerary help - mostly with order of trip
- 7 Banking for semester in London; what to do US students do?
- 8 "The Roman Guy" for tours?
- 9 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris
- 10 Belgium/Holland or Germany: Please help!
- 11 Need advice Best European city for New Year celebration
- 12 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 13 Prague Main Train Station
- 14 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 15 Barcelona: Sagrada Familia: which tower to go up?
- 16 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 17 woman dining alone in Barcelona: where to eat?
- 18 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland
- 19 British drivers
- 20 Trip around Spain
- 21 Berlin
- 22 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 23 Naples report - including staying in the centro storico
- 24 ITALY IN 6 WEEKS
- 25 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.