Will be in Barcelona in September and would love to see a professional Flamenco Show, perhaps with dinner....any suggestions?
FLAMENCO DANCE SHOWS IN BARCELONA
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Provence planning
- 2 Looking for some advice for an April Itenerary!
- 3 Transportation directly from Malpensa to place other than Milan
- 4 Revised Itinerary with 2 kids
- 5 South of Spain in late September - cities/areas?
- 6 Does anyone travel with trip notes on an ipad? Tech help please!
- 7 Scottland for a day!
- 8 England, Paris itinerary help
- 9 Emilia Romagna Region
- 10 Family of 4 traveling 10 months
- 11 Avignon to Bordeaux by Train
- 12 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 13 X-mas week in Istanbul trip report
- 14 The Italian Riviera: A review.
- 15 In Less Than 48 Hours, Chisinau and Transnistria
- 16 Bavarian Accommodations - Need Your Assistance
- 17 Venice Airport: How Long to Get Through Passport Clearance
- 18 Are there any deals to London or big cities in Europe?
- 19 Malpensa to Milano/Porto Garibaldi o Centrale Question...
- 20 Shipping bags home
- 21 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 22 London, Edinburgh, and Paris Itinerary
- 23 Germany for 3 weeks
- 24 Isle of Skye Lodging
- 25 Help me plan an unforgettable London/Paris trip...for my 5 year old