Planning a trip to Norway during June which includes a cruise and some car driving. I'm hesitating if I should take a ride on the Flam train as it is described as one of the most scenic train ride in europe. However, some people say it a tourist trap and not so unique , therfore should make any effort to take this ride. I'll be happy to get your opinion.
Let me just add two fact:
1. We have already been few times in Switzerland and Austria.
2. Probably won't come back to Norway in the future.
Another question is regarding the cruise: Which cruise is better:
Kaupanger-Laerdal-Gudvangen OR FLAM-Gudvangen-Naeroyfjord-FLAM ?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 0nline ROADRUNNER Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:681 :7208 24*7
- 2 Couscous
- 3 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 4 Do I need a Swiss rail pass?
- 5 Changing Planes at Fiumicino
- 6 Avoid Europcar!
- 7 Cash in Greece ATMs
- 8 IWM
- 9 Should We Go to the French Riviera in August?
- 10 16 days in France and Italy
- 11 How are the feasts in Malta Celebrated?
- 12 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 13 Tent camping in France, Spain and Portugal
- 14 Visiting the Dordogne/Lot
- 15 quickest way to Prague
- 16 Paris for children
- 17 My Topic Title Edinburgh to Heathrow BA flight on Monday Question?
- 18 Scotland - We're Here!
- 19 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special
- 20 Private Guide in Cordoba, Spain
- 21 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 22 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 23 Transport Christmas and NYE
- 24 Day Trip Suggestions from Munich
- 25 Germany/Switzerland Help