Planning a trip to Norway during June which includes a cruise and some car driving. I'm hesitating if I should take a ride on the Flam train as it is described as one of the most scenic train ride in europe. However, some people say it a tourist trap and not so unique , therfore should make any effort to take this ride. I'll be happy to get your opinion.
Let me just add two fact:
1. We have already been few times in Switzerland and Austria.
2. Probably won't come back to Norway in the future.
Another question is regarding the cruise: Which cruise is better:
Kaupanger-Laerdal-Gudvangen OR FLAM-Gudvangen-Naeroyfjord-FLAM ?
flam train/cruise question
- 1 Chambermaid tipping
- 2 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 3 Madrid to Sevilla
- 4 Advice on relocating to Italy?
- 5 first european holiday itinery
- 6 Please help with this Switzerland/Italy itinerary
- 7 Need info on smoking in Dijon area
- 8 Are they doing this yet in Paris and Rome?
- 9 Popping in and out of Ireland
- 10 Euro Train
- 11 Need help for visits to Belgium?
- 12 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 13 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 14 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 15 London, Paris, and Brussels 2014
- 16 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 17 Travel by train or bus
- 18 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 19 Switzerland up close...360 views
- 20 Stockholm Hotel Advice Help I'm torn Hotel Rival, Reisen or Story?????
- 21 Belgium
- 22 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 23 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 24 Lake District, Hawkshead or Keswick?
- 25 7 days in Andalucia