Planning a trip to Norway during June which includes a cruise and some car driving. I'm hesitating if I should take a ride on the Flam train as it is described as one of the most scenic train ride in europe. However, some people say it a tourist trap and not so unique , therfore should make any effort to take this ride. I'll be happy to get your opinion.
Let me just add two fact:
1. We have already been few times in Switzerland and Austria.
2. Probably won't come back to Norway in the future.
Another question is regarding the cruise: Which cruise is better:
Kaupanger-Laerdal-Gudvangen OR FLAM-Gudvangen-Naeroyfjord-FLAM ?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 2 Lucerne and Innsbruck
- 3 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 4 Cordoba Overnight?
- 5 Alitalia - Groundhog Day?
- 6 First Morning after arrival in Frankfurt
- 7 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 8 Need Information about French Alps
- 9 Krakow and Prague-one week
- 10 Travel within Greece, and motion sickness?
- 11 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 12 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 13 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 14 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 15 Holy mass with Vienna Boys Choir
- 16 Early Itinerary Munich to Croatia
- 17 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 18 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 19 From Genoa to Camgoli by Train
- 20 Moving Around Amalfi without a car
- 21 Thrift Stores in Paris
- 22 Trip to Rome
- 23 Best Indian Food
- 24 Spain and Portugal - 2 weeks in Mid-July - help with itinerary
- 25 Tips for a local Kingsday experience in Amsterdam?