Planning a trip to Norway during June which includes a cruise and some car driving. I'm hesitating if I should take a ride on the Flam train as it is described as one of the most scenic train ride in europe. However, some people say it a tourist trap and not so unique , therfore should make any effort to take this ride. I'll be happy to get your opinion.
Let me just add two fact:
1. We have already been few times in Switzerland and Austria.
2. Probably won't come back to Norway in the future.
Another question is regarding the cruise: Which cruise is better:
Kaupanger-Laerdal-Gudvangen OR FLAM-Gudvangen-Naeroyfjord-FLAM ?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 5 Days in Bernese Oberland
- 2 Western/Central Europe Itinerary help
- 3 Need help with my itinerary
- 4 Help me plan a 2 week trip to London and the Edinburgh Fringe Festival!
- 5 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 6 Transpennine Express-Ticket/No Seat Res
- 7 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 8 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 9 France is losing the core of its historic provincial towns
- 10 23 day honeymoon to Greece
- 11 Killarney
- 12 Switzerland 8 day itinerary in May
- 13 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 14 12-14 nights enough ?
- 15 5 days northern spain, help us !
- 16 Salon de l’Agriculture in Paris: foods, cows, orchid and Swissman
- 17 Spending Money for a 30 day trip
- 18 Bring US appliances to Germany?
- 19 Greek Islands - Should we rent a car on Mykonos and Santorini?
- 20 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 21 Prague and Budapest
- 22 Am i too dark to visit russia? Picture
- 23 Berlin, Germany
- 24 Where to go in Warsaw and Krakow?
- 25 Forte dei Marmi with kids.....