Planning a trip to Norway during June which includes a cruise and some car driving. I'm hesitating if I should take a ride on the Flam train as it is described as one of the most scenic train ride in europe. However, some people say it a tourist trap and not so unique , therfore should make any effort to take this ride. I'll be happy to get your opinion.
Let me just add two fact:
1. We have already been few times in Switzerland and Austria.
2. Probably won't come back to Norway in the future.
Another question is regarding the cruise: Which cruise is better:
Kaupanger-Laerdal-Gudvangen OR FLAM-Gudvangen-Naeroyfjord-FLAM ?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip Report with Kids: Germany/Austria/Benelux
- 2 Markets in Malaga, Seville, Madrid
- 3 Need Barcelona Gaudi Ticket Help
- 4 3 week Italy trip with 12 and 14 year old - 2017
- 5 Sevilla to Cordoba Day Trip: How many hours needed?
- 6 Car rental in Paris
- 7 Heathrow to hotel transportation question
- 8 Rome train to Positano
- 9 Road Maps of Ireland
- 10 Barcelona attraction tickets
- 11 Neighborhood Bistros in Paris
- 12 Restaurants and sights in Puglia
- 13 Granada to Cordoba to Madrid--Doable??
- 14 A new travel app for Poland
- 15 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 16 France to stop making foie grois
- 17 Two weeks in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 18 Naples or Genoa
- 19 Manchester on derby weekend
- 20 Night Walk, food and Shopping in Rome
- 21 December in Slovenia
- 22 Budapest/Krakow/Warsaw
- 23 Itinerary help please!
- 24 Dover queues
- 25 Greece Itinerary