This summer I will have a little over a day and a half for sightseeing on my own in Norway. The question is do I race to Bergen on Sat pm and take the Norway in a Nutshell trip back to Oslo on Sunday? Or just skip the fjord experience and explore Oslo? Monday will be with relatives north of Oslo in Hadeland.
Fjords or Oslo?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Have you recently visited Copenhagen?
- 2 First timers travelling through Italy, Switzerland and France in Feb/March
- 3 Oct. 2014 in Croatia, Slovenia, Montenagro and Bosnia-Herzegovina: TR
- 4 Paris Perfect: Which Apt for Honeymoon?
- 5 First cut at Andalusia itinerary 15 nights
- 6 Rome Areas to stay
- 7 Paris French Language School - Help me decide:
- 8 Pleasant Perches from which to Ponder Paris?
- 9 Garmisch Partenkirchen Christmas packing list
- 10 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 11 Sicily in May 2015 Itinerary Question
- 12 Versailles-How Long to Plan for a Visit to Trianons
- 13 Suggestions for Munich in early December
- 14 Rome, Naples, Florence, Venice with 4 teenagers, 1 kid, 19 days perfect!
- 15 December vacation help, 2 weeks - southern Italy or Spain or other?
- 16 Careful now in train stations even after security
- 17 Amsterdam + Alps + Tuscany in 2 weeks
- 18 St Germain
- 19 When to go to Sicily
- 20 Wengen to Torino?
- 21 Suggestions for places to stay on Madeira, but not Funchal? And driving?
- 22 Lakes District UK
- 23 Vicenza and Padua (Palladian villas) without a car
- 24 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 25 Chilling in the Cyclades May 2014--Mykonos, Naxos, Paros, Santorini, Athens