Hi ya all,
My husband and I plan to travel by bus from Lisbon to Badajoz maybe via Evora in mid May.
From there we will have four more nights for Merida, Caceres .......
Do people suggest keep going North to Salamanca and then across to Sergovia or straight across to Toledo?
We hope to be able to get around by public bus instead of having to hire a car?
We will be ending up in Madrid.
We realise this area is a lot more remote and untouched and that is what seems appealing to us.
Would we be okay just arriving at each town and finding accommodation or would we be better off pre booking?
There doesn't seem to be a lot of info on this region compared to some other parts of Spain.
Many thanks for any advice
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Renting a car in Florence
- 2 Switzerland itinerary help
- 3 Trains France/Switzerland
- 4 Sample itinerary Germany in March
- 5 Charles Degaulle question
- 6 Hammams in Spain
- 7 Sagrada Familia-Guide or Audio
- 8 Bologna or Bergamo?
- 9 Easiest way to send photo eq. to the hotel
- 10 Train rides
- 11 Any details on the explosions at the Istanbul Airport?
- 12 Austria
- 13 Sept. 2016. GTG...possibly 14th-17th
- 14 Where to study abroad in Scandinavia?
- 15 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 16 Tuscany Region - Rental Car or Public Transportation?
- 17 Getting from Milazzo to Palermo
- 18 First time Germany Frankfurt to Munich 2 weeks
- 19 Scotland: Bluebells and Gorse, Castles and Stones, and NO Rain!
- 20 London - Lakes - Hadrian - Traquair and more...
- 21 Alhambra to Hammam al Andalusus Spa / best option
- 22 First time in Italy
- 23 Car Rental in Italy: Insurance Needed/Suggested
- 24 MADRID-ARANDA DEL DUERO-BURGOS- (??)
- 25 Cancelling apartment in PARIS
Hi ya all,