Hi ya all,
My husband and I plan to travel by bus from Lisbon to Badajoz maybe via Evora in mid May.
From there we will have four more nights for Merida, Caceres .......
Do people suggest keep going North to Salamanca and then across to Sergovia or straight across to Toledo?
We hope to be able to get around by public bus instead of having to hire a car?
We will be ending up in Madrid.
We realise this area is a lot more remote and untouched and that is what seems appealing to us.
Would we be okay just arriving at each town and finding accommodation or would we be better off pre booking?
There doesn't seem to be a lot of info on this region compared to some other parts of Spain.
Many thanks for any advice
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scottish Highlands For Two Days
- 2 Day Trip from London
- 3 Switzerland and Northern Italy, 3 weeks
- 4 Lack of diversity? Venice/Florence/Rome
- 5 Itinerary Help for Wheelchair Traveler
- 6 Changes in security at Schiphol
- 7 Honoring my Father, Belgium, Amsterdam, London and TWO GTGs
- 8 Doing laundry in Iceland?
- 9 Finalizing Itinerary
- 10 Munich- Prague-Berlin Itinerary Help
- 11 Itinerary help
- 12 Provence Restaurant Suggestions
- 13 Barcelona Sagrada Familia visit in evening
- 14 A road trip to Florence
- 15 8 Day trip to Swiss and France
- 16 A day in Killarney
- 17 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 18 Walking tour of Edinburgh
- 19 First Trip to Europe Itinerary
- 20 Running of the Bulls 2016
- 21 Spanish air controllers strikes in June 2015
- 22 Calling out to all Spain lovers! 2 weeks in mid Sep - need some new ideas!
- 23 Credit cards in Italy & France
- 24 8 days in Andalusia-what do you think?
- 25 Suggestions for 3.5 day Sicilily Itinerary
Hi ya all,