Hi ya all,
My husband and I plan to travel by bus from Lisbon to Badajoz maybe via Evora in mid May.
From there we will have four more nights for Merida, Caceres .......
Do people suggest keep going North to Salamanca and then across to Sergovia or straight across to Toledo?
We hope to be able to get around by public bus instead of having to hire a car?
We will be ending up in Madrid.
We realise this area is a lot more remote and untouched and that is what seems appealing to us.
Would we be okay just arriving at each town and finding accommodation or would we be better off pre booking?
There doesn't seem to be a lot of info on this region compared to some other parts of Spain.
Many thanks for any advice
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris Museum Pass and Skip the Line
- 2 My greece vacation
- 3 From London to Paris to US
- 4 Rome & Florence, 10-12 days or so
- 5 3 week Italy trip with 12 and 14 year old - 2017
- 6 Sevilla to Cordoba Day Trip: How many hours needed?
- 7 The nieces take Bruce and Marija to Paris, Venice and London
- 8 Greece Itinerary
- 9 Naples or Genoa
- 10 Need Barcelona Gaudi Ticket Help
- 11 Greece Experts
- 12 Rome to Positano
- 13 Passport question - carry with or leave at hotel?
- 14 Itinerary help please!
- 15 Ireland driving itinerary
- 16 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?
- 17 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 18 Family of 4, 2 Young Teens, 14 Nights, 4 Countries
- 19 Germany and Austria trip report
- 20 Manchester on derby weekend
- 21 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau
- 22 France to stop making foie grois
- 23 Laundry - Ireland?
- 24 Visiting the Black Forest
- 25 Iceland in 9 nights in late September
Hi ya all,