Hi ya all,
My husband and I plan to travel by bus from Lisbon to Badajoz maybe via Evora in mid May.
From there we will have four more nights for Merida, Caceres .......
Do people suggest keep going North to Salamanca and then across to Sergovia or straight across to Toledo?
We hope to be able to get around by public bus instead of having to hire a car?
We will be ending up in Madrid.
We realise this area is a lot more remote and untouched and that is what seems appealing to us.
Would we be okay just arriving at each town and finding accommodation or would we be better off pre booking?
There doesn't seem to be a lot of info on this region compared to some other parts of Spain.
Many thanks for any advice
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Berlin bans Airbnb apartment letting
- 2 Norwegian air
- 3 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 4 24 hrs in Istanbul
- 5 London dining service charge
- 6 Italy Itinerary: Rome and Amalfi
- 7 Advance Booking for Spain
- 8 Scotland Question
- 9 ITINERARY-6 WEEKS
- 10 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 11 Who Tips In Paris Cafes and How Much?
- 12 Family vacation near Amsterdam
- 13 Hotels in Galway, Ennis? Also Car Rental Suggestions Wanted
- 14 How hard (for an American) to drive in Yorkshire?
- 15 3 Wake-up calls
- 16 What clothes?
- 17 Classical Performance St Petersburg and Moscow in August
- 18 Mechlen or Leuven as a base city?
- 19 Once in a life time 3 month Europe Trip
- 20 The Rain in Spain and more
- 21 When did an Italian postage stamp cost 0.52 euros
- 22 collecting tickets for early alhambra visit
- 23 Afternoon Tea @ London
- 24 Car to Heathrow: what time to order?
- 25 Croatia Itinerary Help
Hi ya all,