Hi ya all,
My husband and I plan to travel by bus from Lisbon to Badajoz maybe via Evora in mid May.
From there we will have four more nights for Merida, Caceres .......
Do people suggest keep going North to Salamanca and then across to Sergovia or straight across to Toledo?
We hope to be able to get around by public bus instead of having to hire a car?
We will be ending up in Madrid.
We realise this area is a lot more remote and untouched and that is what seems appealing to us.
Would we be okay just arriving at each town and finding accommodation or would we be better off pre booking?
There doesn't seem to be a lot of info on this region compared to some other parts of Spain.
Many thanks for any advice
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Non Airport Location for Car Drop off locations for Madrid
- 2 Amsterdam hotels
- 3 Honeymoon - Spain & Greece
- 4 Berlin>Dresden>Prague
- 5 What to see in Dresden...
- 6 Sicily - Itinerary suggestions
- 7 Croatia in late April
- 8 Information about Bad Schandau, Germany
- 9 A week in Greece, single woman alone
- 10 Italy - best two central locations
- 11 Overnight Train Questions
- 12 2 month Itinerary Ideas (summer)
- 13 My Fundraising Dream in Paris
- 14 Rent in Paris - Long stay
- 15 Munich and Garmisch-Partenkirchen: a german trip report
- 16 London and Paris 13 day HS graduation trip
- 17 Car Rental tips while in Greece?
- 18 Rome, Amalfi coast September/October help
- 19 Trip Report: Christmas in Paris with 9- and 10-year-old kids
- 20 Advance Passes & Tickets for Paris, Venice, Rome & Interlaken
- 21 Tower of London for the "sensitive"
- 22 Vet my itinerary
- 23 Family Trip to Italy - North or South? April, July or October?
- 24 Hotels in Amsterdam
- 25 Croatia Driving Trip in March
Hi ya all,