Hi ya all,
My husband and I plan to travel by bus from Lisbon to Badajoz maybe via Evora in mid May.
From there we will have four more nights for Merida, Caceres .......
Do people suggest keep going North to Salamanca and then across to Sergovia or straight across to Toledo?
We hope to be able to get around by public bus instead of having to hire a car?
We will be ending up in Madrid.
We realise this area is a lot more remote and untouched and that is what seems appealing to us.
Would we be okay just arriving at each town and finding accommodation or would we be better off pre booking?
There doesn't seem to be a lot of info on this region compared to some other parts of Spain.
Many thanks for any advice
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ravello to Paestum
- 2 Earthquake, so sad for Italy
- 3 Europe 27 days trip, HELP!
- 4 Based in Burford, how to spend our time
- 5 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 6 Spain Itinerary Help
- 7 4 Nights in London - Itinerary Details
- 8 Help with travel from Cinque Terre to Milan Linate Airport!
- 9 Dordogne and Loire Valley
- 10 Switzerland and Northern Italy
- 11 Puffins! No luck. So, where and when did you see them?
- 12 And now...the 100 best things in Iceland.
- 13 First visit to France/Dordogne
- 14 What Greek islands should I visit
- 15 Which order should I travel
- 16 Which order should I travel
- 17 Which order should I travel
- 18 Milan to Zurich - stops & stayovers
- 19 Trip Report Crete May 2016
- 20 Barcelona completely overrated
- 21 Second thoughts on Lucerne as base
- 22 Girona and Besalau
- 23 A week in Europe (Switzerland area)
- 24 Europe Destination with kids?
- 25 Spanish leather -- women's leather vest
Hi ya all,