Hi ya all,
My husband and I plan to travel by bus from Lisbon to Badajoz maybe via Evora in mid May.
From there we will have four more nights for Merida, Caceres .......
Do people suggest keep going North to Salamanca and then across to Sergovia or straight across to Toledo?
We hope to be able to get around by public bus instead of having to hire a car?
We will be ending up in Madrid.
We realise this area is a lot more remote and untouched and that is what seems appealing to us.
Would we be okay just arriving at each town and finding accommodation or would we be better off pre booking?
There doesn't seem to be a lot of info on this region compared to some other parts of Spain.
Many thanks for any advice
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 GMAIL@ Password Reset CONTACT☎ 1:800:982:8520 Tec*h care 24/7
- 2 Natural History Museum: Wildlife Photographer of the Year
- 3 Now to Madrid
- 4 May Honeymoon in Sorrento?
- 5 Riviera di Ponente in mid October
- 6 Where to stay first night near Manchester
- 7 If you visit London, go to the Kew Gardens!
- 8 Sicily: which coast?
- 9 Packing for Sicily and Sardenia: Need anything Warm?
- 10 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 11 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 12 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train
- 13 stopover between antequerra and granada?
- 14 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 15 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 16 3 days solo in London
- 17 Chania
- 18 Edinbrugh
- 19 Berlin to ?
- 20 Hotels in Turin
- 21 Help on ancient history route
- 22 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 23 Studying art in English in venice
- 24 Iphone 6 usage in multiple European Countries
- 25 Konigsee or Wolfgangsee for a stay of 3 days ?
Hi ya all,