I see that both Sitbus and Terravision buses say they stop in Fiumicino city as well as the airport. However neither website states where in the city. I have sent emails to both companies but so far have not received a reply.
Does anyone know where either bus stops?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 2 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 3 Six Nights (and days) in the Marais
- 4 Amsterdam and Germany 9 days
- 5 Fodors IT team, ITS TIME.
- 6 Interesting places to visit
- 7 SOUTH OF FRANCE / ITALY ITINERARY SUGGESTIONS
- 8 Amalfi Coast - help!
- 9 Full day in Sintra..what to focus on
- 10 Reliable tour companies for day trips?
- 11 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 12 Short Spain Trip - questions
- 13 Travel options from Budapest to Zagreb
- 14 Advice on Berlin hotels
- 15 3 weeks in Italy - Family of 4
- 16 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 17 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 18 Europe Travel & Trivia Quiz #138- Bridges, Tunnels!
- 19 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 20 Train help for Prague
- 21 Germany train help!
- 22 Acropolis Athens
- 23 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 24 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 25 Swiss Travel Pass