Hubby would like to have a little fun trying out Calvados in Normandy - is there a particular distillery that offers a superior product? We would also like to stop at an "atmospheric" place, like maybe a manufacturing chateau that might offer a tour or display. Any suggestions as to what your favorites are?
First, what is the best brand of Calvados in Normandy, second, can you recommend a really interesting Calvados producer to visit?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Vicenza and Padua (Palladian villas) without a car
- 2 Have you recently visited Copenhagen?
- 3 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 4 Italy - Month of July
- 5 Your favourite places in Bath
- 6 Paris Perfect: Which Apt for Honeymoon?
- 7 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 8 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 9 Paris French Language School - Help me decide:
- 10 Shipping Prosecco
- 11 Venice Day Trip--Leave on 7:30 pm or midnight train back to Bologna?
- 12 First cut at Andalusia itinerary 15 nights
- 13 Europe Tour with Kids
- 14 What do you think of this Paris apartment rental?
- 15 Ways to travel from Venice to Bologna
- 16 Suggestions for places to stay on Madeira, but not Funchal? And driving?
- 17 December vacation help, 2 weeks - southern Italy or Spain or other?
- 18 Italy and Croatia
- 19 Venice: Vene, Vidi, but not even close to Vici
- 20 Lakes District UK
- 21 Kimhe--flamenco
- 22 Sicily in May 2015 Itinerary Question
- 23 My experiences in Sevilla, Cordoba, Granada, Madrid, Segovia & Toledo
- 24 Life Jackets on Gondolas in Venice?
- 25 Italy 14 days