Hubby would like to have a little fun trying out Calvados in Normandy - is there a particular distillery that offers a superior product? We would also like to stop at an "atmospheric" place, like maybe a manufacturing chateau that might offer a tour or display. Any suggestions as to what your favorites are?
First, what is the best brand of Calvados in Normandy, second, can you recommend a really interesting Calvados producer to visit?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome Accommodation
- 2 Our 'trip of a lifetime'in Europe - trip report
- 3 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 4 Istanbul hotels
- 5 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris
- 6 2 Week European Itinerary
- 7 Germany with our 2 girls....help with itinerary
- 8 TGV and Provence questions
- 9 On TCM on 4/28/06 Cinema Paradiso
- 10 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 11 Car in Prague
- 12 River Cruise from Moscow to St. Petersburg
- 13 Driving Slovenia & Noerthern Croatia
- 14 Barcelona - Hotel Help
- 15 To Paris and Provence in June
- 16 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 17 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 18 Suggestion for car service from DeGaulle to apartment in Paris?
- 19 Vaporetti Schedules in Venice (and how passes work!?)
- 20 Advice on 10-14 days family trip Paris-Amsterdam-Italy
- 21 Family European winter holiday
- 22 French café offers discounts to customers who remember their "Bonjour"
- 23 Gift/Travel Cards for Spain?
- 24 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 25 One more week hardly in Paris: still wandering the Ile de France