Hubby would like to have a little fun trying out Calvados in Normandy - is there a particular distillery that offers a superior product? We would also like to stop at an "atmospheric" place, like maybe a manufacturing chateau that might offer a tour or display. Any suggestions as to what your favorites are?
First, what is the best brand of Calvados in Normandy, second, can you recommend a really interesting Calvados producer to visit?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Questions on Ferry from Bodrum to Rhodes
- 2 Non touristy restaurants in Budapest and prague
- 3 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 4 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 5 Anyone stayed in Podere Spedalone?
- 6 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 7 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 8 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 9 Will I be able to add minutes to the phone I bought in Spain 3 years ago?
- 10 Honeymoon Destinations for December 2014
- 11 Summarizing my Renfe train ticket before purchase for Madrid to Cordoba
- 12 St Pancras to Holburn tube station
- 13 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 14 A drive in Europe
- 15 please help with itinerary in sicily
- 16 Car rental at Southampton cruise terminal
- 17 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 18 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 19 nearby cities to london
- 20 Hotel in Venice
- 21 9 days in turkey
- 22 Rental Car Reservation via Ireland site or American site?
- 23 7 days in Greece
- 24 Transportation from Peisey Vallandry to Paris
- 25 Itinerary Check- London, Paris, Rome