My daughter is taking a study course in Llangunllo Wales, I will accompany her and am looking for interesting things to do for 5 days, I am 70 ys but fit, my hobby is photography and woodworking. we will rent a car. Any suggestion will be welcome. Thanks
First visit to wales
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Palenque's Scenic Swiss Trains
- 2 1 Night Paris before Eurostar - Where to stay
- 3 Paris/ France Cheapest way to get from the airport to the Dupleix Station
- 4 scotland trave;
- 5 St. Petersburg to Moscow: train or airplane?
- 6 Which tour company would be best?
- 7 Basel Customs - Forgotten Pasport: photocopy suffice?
- 8 Spain in late November/early December
- 9 September Trip to Normandy/Brittany/Paris
- 10 What to do in England, Wales and Scotland?
- 11 Why Bilbao is the perfect getaway for foodies...
- 12 Staying in the Highlands
- 13 Ireland Cell Phones
- 14 Athens-Delphi-Nafplio driving itinerary help
- 15 Croatia Itinerary Help - Late May-Early June (15n)
- 16 Greece ferries/speed boats?
- 17 Travel by train in Poland?
- 18 Trains
- 19 Euro Quiz # 65 (Friday)
- 20 Croatia and Montenegro for 8 days
- 21 European Quiz # 66 Monday
- 22 Trip Report: My Encounter With the Italian Hospital System
- 23 Luxury romantic hotel to stay in Sardinia?
- 24 Berlin - one day off
- 25 What do you think of this itinerary?