My daughter is taking a study course in Llangunllo Wales, I will accompany her and am looking for interesting things to do for 5 days, I am 70 ys but fit, my hobby is photography and woodworking. we will rent a car. Any suggestion will be welcome. Thanks
First visit to wales
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 taking kids to france for first time next summer-help!
- 2 Gay and St.Petersburg
- 3 Help re: Driving from Venice Airport to Kobarid, Slovenia
- 4 10 day travel itinerary to Italy... help!
- 5 LHR to Victoria by Tube - Best Place to Transfer
- 6 Gift for my European Friends- How about Hershey?
- 7 London 2-for-1: Using an "unused" Train Ticket
- 8 Southwestern England
- 9 A taste of Scotland and Ireland
- 10 France Tourisme - Is it a reliable tour company?
- 11 10-12 nights in Switzerland and France
- 12 Budget for eating out in Italy, France and Berlin?
- 13 lauterbrunnen lodging, down to 2 choices
- 14 Edinburgh accommodation location help me choose
- 15 Geneva-recommendation for small hotel, perhaps Old City?
- 16 North side of Thun Lake Switzerland as a lodging base
- 17 Sagrada Familia Ticket Choices
- 18 PRIVATE GUIDES IN ITALY--MASTER LIST
- 19 Apartments (via airbnb) or Hotels / B&Bs in Italy
- 20 Mont St. Michele?
- 21 Critique my Paris Itinerary
- 22 Friends of Uffizi recent experience
- 23 Stay in Venice
- 24 Belgium for 4 nights by train
- 25 Car travel from Munich-Fussen-Bad Ragaz-Interlaken: Roads?