My daughter is taking a study course in Llangunllo Wales, I will accompany her and am looking for interesting things to do for 5 days, I am 70 ys but fit, my hobby is photography and woodworking. we will rent a car. Any suggestion will be welcome. Thanks
First visit to wales
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trenitalia - What am I missing ??
- 2 Airport ATMs
- 3 Driving an RV in Switzerland
- 4 Southern Spain
- 5 From Paris to Bruselas-Amsterdam-London
- 6 driving in france with kids
- 7 Dordogne or Nantes and La Rochelle
- 8 Europe Sojurn on Way to India - Paris..PLUS
- 9 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 10 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 11 They Just Don't Read or Listen about DCC Scam
- 12 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 13 29 day Itinerary for southern and eastern France
- 14 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 15 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 16 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 17 Greece or Portugal for 3-4 week fall sojourn?
- 18 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 19 GuideAdvisor, beware!!
- 20 Treis-Karden 4 days and Trier 2 days?
- 21 Best Location for Car Pickup in Naples
- 22 All Set To Go!!
- 23 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 24 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 25 Which european city?