My husband and I are looking at our first trip to Scotland from Paris. We have a couple of restrictions and a couple of preferences but are pretty much clueless about the rest of it.
Within Scotland, we need to do it by public transport/walking only. On a budget
To explain the kind of holidays I am into - Not so much into monuments and history. More like a star gazer. Beach walker. Walking-into-sunsets holding-hands kinds.
And we would have about 5 days.
What do you suggest? Any two places connected to each other and easy to get to from Paris would be a good first trip I think. We will come back for more when we can
Please help. The trip is for May.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 BROTHER@ printer Errors CONTACT ☎ 1:888:279:0246 Technical SUPP0RT Care
- 2 UNITED* : HP SUPPORT CONTACT ☎ 1:800-681-7208 HP PRINTER 24*7
- 3 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 4 Late November with a 7-month-old - Portugal?
- 5 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 6 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 7 Trogir or Split
- 8 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 9 Help on ancient history route
- 10 Edinbrugh
- 11 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 12 If you visit London, go to the Kew Gardens!
- 13 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 14 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 15 What Can We Do to Help A Refugee Family in France?
- 16 Iphone 6 usage in multiple European Countries
- 17 Swiss Pass vs Half Fare Card??
- 18 Day hikes in Switzerland
- 19 Berlin to ?
- 20 Is Dresden worth a day-trip?
- 21 Greek Mainland Itinerary
- 22 Maximizing Norway time
- 23 May Honeymoon in Sorrento?
- 24 Hotels in Turin
- 25 Feedback On Relaxed Plan While Staying In Saignon