My husband and I are looking at our first trip to Scotland from Paris. We have a couple of restrictions and a couple of preferences but are pretty much clueless about the rest of it.
Within Scotland, we need to do it by public transport/walking only. On a budget
To explain the kind of holidays I am into - Not so much into monuments and history. More like a star gazer. Beach walker. Walking-into-sunsets holding-hands kinds.
And we would have about 5 days.
What do you suggest? Any two places connected to each other and easy to get to from Paris would be a good first trip I think. We will come back for more when we can
Please help. The trip is for May.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 CANON printer 1:800:681:7208 installations CONTACT☎ CANON TEC*h 24x7
- 2 Arenalullring area Seville?
- 3 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 4 car rental
- 5 Munich and....???
- 6 Northern Italy in 2 Weeks?
- 7 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 8 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 9 Scotland in 18 nights, smirr and sun and mud!
- 10 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 11 Portugal: 70th birthday trip
- 12 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 13 Another theft warning: coastal trains, between Genoa & Tuscany
- 14 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 15 Caution picking car from Europcar at Stazione Termini
- 16 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 17 Northern Ireland ideas
- 18 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 19 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 20 Itinerary input for trip to Spain and France
- 21 Long weekend in Albania
- 22 ASTURIAS IN LATE OCTOBER??
- 23 Online Site for Alhambra Tickets
- 24 Just the wine list please and Daisy came too.
- 25 scotland itinerary