My husband and I are looking at our first trip to Scotland from Paris. We have a couple of restrictions and a couple of preferences but are pretty much clueless about the rest of it.
Within Scotland, we need to do it by public transport/walking only. On a budget
To explain the kind of holidays I am into - Not so much into monuments and history. More like a star gazer. Beach walker. Walking-into-sunsets holding-hands kinds.
And we would have about 5 days.
What do you suggest? Any two places connected to each other and easy to get to from Paris would be a good first trip I think. We will come back for more when we can
Please help. The trip is for May.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 VENICE
- 2 Driving (hire car) in London…
- 3 CDG to Marais transfer
- 4 Train from Charles de Gaulle
- 5 Spain: 2 versions of a new itinerary. Please help me figure this out.
- 6 17 days in England
- 7 Italy Trip Report
- 8 Transportation Tips/Advice for Spain (itinerary included)
- 9 credit and debit cards
- 10 One month vacation between Malta and Italy
- 11 Transportation Question Italy
- 12 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 13 17 day roadtrip through UK: Need suggestions
- 14 Seeking advice on apt rental
- 15 What is your favorite travel app?
- 16 Short trip through Andalusia - help w/ 2 itinerary choices
- 17 Shooting People: Evolution Gaming Team Build
- 18 Corsica
- 19 Prague, Salzburg, Vienna, Budapest Help
- 20 stonehenge day trip from london
- 21 Shopping and staying near Frankfurt, Germany
- 22 Train up the Jungfrau
- 23 Reviews of Paris restaurants: Tour d’Argent, Le Cinq, Ange20,...
- 24 London Restaurants
- 25 Bilbo's wedding in Puglia, what could go wrong?