My family and I are planning our first ever visit to Paris during the spring break. I have 2 questions that will help me plan the trip effectively:-
1- Where to stay in Paris. I am looking for a clean, kid friendly and economical place to stay.
2- We have about 9 days including travel days so ideally we want to add another country to our list which can be accomplished via train or a short road trip. What would you recommend?
Thanks for your help,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Back from Paris
- 2 Driving from Viena to Frankfurt
- 3 바다이야기릴 ◐ 도메인 :≫vtk15.com≪
- 4 My릴게임야마토 ▼ 접속 :≫vtk15.com≪ Topic Title
- 5 야마토전함 ※연결 :≫vtk15.com≪
- 6 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 7 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 8 Another tipping question: concierges
- 9 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 10 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 11 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 12 NOT our first trip to Ireland
- 13 Trip suggestion
- 14 Spain in July
- 15 Summer Travel order
- 16 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 17 LIsbon
- 18 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 19 Corfu
- 20 Chios and Mesta Chios
- 21 Copenhagen to Stockholm
- 22 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 23 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 24 International Flight Question
- 25 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days