My family and I are planning our first ever visit to Paris during the spring break. I have 2 questions that will help me plan the trip effectively:-
1- Where to stay in Paris. I am looking for a clean, kid friendly and economical place to stay.
2- We have about 9 days including travel days so ideally we want to add another country to our list which can be accomplished via train or a short road trip. What would you recommend?
Thanks for your help,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Önline ☎ VERIZON Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:855:999 :8045 MAIL 24*7 D*J
- 2 Odd Question - freezer and microwave
- 3 Scotland - We're Here!
- 4 Train / Calabria
- 5 Game of Thrones Tour in N. Ireland
- 6 16 days in France and Italy
- 7 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 8 TIM in FCO - update
- 9 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 10 Southern Italy Help - Part 2
- 11 Short Trip to Usak, (Eastern Aegean Turkey)
- 12 Itinery help Crete
- 13 Burgundy or Languedoc-Rousillon
- 14 Lisbon - a few tips
- 15 Two days around Oban - help with itinerary
- 16 Need help traveling from Austria to Switzerland
- 17 Help building itinerary Italy/Austria
- 18 Ideas for change in our Italian itinerary please
- 19 Avoid Europcar!
- 20 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 21 Train/car from Madrid to Toledo tomorrow
- 22 Cinque Terre trip/trains
- 23 European Vacation 2017
- 24 3 weeks with Kids - Austria Itinerary help
- 25 offline navigation for a tablet in Germany and Austria