My husband and I will be traveling to Ireland in August for two weeks to celebrate my 40th birthday. I've come up with an itinerary and just wanted to get some input. Is this too much? Are there any places we are overlooking? If you have any accommodation recommendations that would be appreciated as well (up to $200 a night).
Dublin 2-3 nights
Kinsale 2 nights (see rock of cashel/Kilkenny on way down?)
Dingle 2 nights (the Burren/Cliffs of Moher on way to Galway?)
Galway 2 nights
Donegal/Inishbofin 2 nights (Giants Causeway on way to Belfast?) - Inishbofin was my mother-in-law's favorite place in Ireland so we figure we should visit
Belfast 2 nights (can see Glens of Antrim during stay here?)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 NortOn= Installation CONTACT ☎ 1:844:827:6486 TechiE SUPP0RT 24*7
- 2 6 day trip to Italy... Venice to rome
- 3 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 4 Nightlife in Rome (Alone)
- 5 Tuscany wedding venues for 2
- 6 3 nights in Madrid
- 7 Keira-Caitlyn Travels to Turkey...adventures in Istanbul and Ephesus
- 8 Trip to Switzerland
- 9 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 10 Shortest wait for the Vatican without prebooking online?
- 11 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 12 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 13 Rome hotel
- 14 Very British Neighborhood in London
- 15 paris hotel easy commute to Palais de Congres
- 16 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 17 Seville to Cordoba
- 18 London Hotel - Different Request
- 19 Nice to Cinque Terre where to stay.
- 20 Paris Favorites (the 11th & wine regions)
- 21 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 22 London 6 day itinerary
- 23 Rome-Switzerland-Paris-Rome 2 week trip
- 24 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 25 Kayak = Priceline and unavailable flights?