My husband and I will be traveling to Ireland in August for two weeks to celebrate my 40th birthday. I've come up with an itinerary and just wanted to get some input. Is this too much? Are there any places we are overlooking? If you have any accommodation recommendations that would be appreciated as well (up to $200 a night).
Dublin 2-3 nights
Kinsale 2 nights (see rock of cashel/Kilkenny on way down?)
Dingle 2 nights (the Burren/Cliffs of Moher on way to Galway?)
Galway 2 nights
Donegal/Inishbofin 2 nights (Giants Causeway on way to Belfast?) - Inishbofin was my mother-in-law's favorite place in Ireland so we figure we should visit
Belfast 2 nights (can see Glens of Antrim during stay here?)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Aix-en-Provence for a day
- 2 Arrival in Berlin on Christmas Day?
- 3 Can I buy a Sim card at FCO? Terminal 3
- 4 Austria & Switzerland- winter or summer!
- 5 Bordeaux to Nice
- 6 Travel in Europe
- 7 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 8 Help me decide which major city to cut based on time of year.
- 9 London and Paris - 3 days each
- 10 Possible French strike on 9/21
- 11 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 12 Whathello Paris
- 13 Multiplug, Surge Protector needed?
- 14 sylvenstein road in Bavaria
- 15 Athens Help
- 16 Crete Holiday
- 17 Driving from Culzean Castle to Bamburgh
- 18 Rome to Venice
- 19 One free day in Barcelona
- 20 Roman (and Florentine, Venetian) Holiday with la Principessa
- 21 November in Rome
- 22 Rouen or Rennes to pick up Rental Car
- 23 Granada in April; add Malaga?
- 24 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna
- 25 Trains in Italy