My husband and I will be traveling to Ireland in August for two weeks to celebrate my 40th birthday. I've come up with an itinerary and just wanted to get some input. Is this too much? Are there any places we are overlooking? If you have any accommodation recommendations that would be appreciated as well (up to $200 a night).
Dublin 2-3 nights
Kinsale 2 nights (see rock of cashel/Kilkenny on way down?)
Dingle 2 nights (the Burren/Cliffs of Moher on way to Galway?)
Galway 2 nights
Donegal/Inishbofin 2 nights (Giants Causeway on way to Belfast?) - Inishbofin was my mother-in-law's favorite place in Ireland so we figure we should visit
Belfast 2 nights (can see Glens of Antrim during stay here?)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Stop between Umbria and Firenze
- 2 Day trips ideas from Lausanne, Switzerland
- 3 Preliminary planning -- a month in Greece
- 4 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 5 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 6 Rome, Florence and Venice for each city 2 days
- 7 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 8 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 9 Cycling with KIDS - Dordogne, France, (Combiers) APRIL 2017
- 10 Northern Spain vs Portugal, where spend more time ?
- 11 Figueres: trains and timing from Barcelona
- 12 Towersey, London
- 13 2 Months - Dubrovnik to Frankfurt Itinerary
- 14 How many nights to spend in Granada and Malaga & a few other questions
- 15 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 16 Amalfi Coast help
- 17 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 18 Cetona, Barbarino Val d'elsa or Greve?
- 19 Paris to Nice - 4x 50 somethings and 5 nights - what to do!
- 20 Ireland in April
- 21 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 22 Iceland 9 Days Late March - Review Itinerary!
- 23 A few days outside Rome
- 24 days and times when museums and suchlike close
- 25 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden