My husband and I will be traveling to Ireland in August for two weeks to celebrate my 40th birthday. I've come up with an itinerary and just wanted to get some input. Is this too much? Are there any places we are overlooking? If you have any accommodation recommendations that would be appreciated as well (up to $200 a night).
Dublin 2-3 nights
Kinsale 2 nights (see rock of cashel/Kilkenny on way down?)
Dingle 2 nights (the Burren/Cliffs of Moher on way to Galway?)
Galway 2 nights
Donegal/Inishbofin 2 nights (Giants Causeway on way to Belfast?) - Inishbofin was my mother-in-law's favorite place in Ireland so we figure we should visit
Belfast 2 nights (can see Glens of Antrim during stay here?)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help needed with Europe itinerary
- 2 Unlimited Internet Poland and best place to visit?
- 3 Where to buy nice soaps in Paris?
- 4 Piedmont as a destination
- 5 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 6 First Morning after arrival in Frankfurt
- 7 Best Indian / Vegetarian restaurant in Athens
- 8 Greece Itinerary Jun-Jul 2017
- 9 HOW MUCH SHOULD I TIP THE PILOT
- 10 Cornwall of the beaten path suggestions
- 11 AVIGNON / DAY TRIP Gordes or Arles
- 12 Passport proplems
- 13 Which market between Bordeaux and Sarlat?
- 14 13 days Sweden-Norway-Denmark itinerary help
- 15 Madrid to Northern Spain- 4 days/2 kids. Help w itinerary pls!
- 16 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 17 Another Venice question - first stop of first trip to Italy
- 18 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 19 Do I have time for the Appian Way?
- 20 The Txakoli (or Chacoli) Wines of Coastal Basque Country
- 21 Croatia and Slovenia 2018
- 22 LUCKY TO BE ALIVE !!!
- 23 Getting from Positano to Rome
- 24 CANNES MONACO EZE
- 25 Itinerary help...