My husband and I will be traveling to Ireland in August for two weeks to celebrate my 40th birthday. I've come up with an itinerary and just wanted to get some input. Is this too much? Are there any places we are overlooking? If you have any accommodation recommendations that would be appreciated as well (up to $200 a night).
Dublin 2-3 nights
Kinsale 2 nights (see rock of cashel/Kilkenny on way down?)
Dingle 2 nights (the Burren/Cliffs of Moher on way to Galway?)
Galway 2 nights
Donegal/Inishbofin 2 nights (Giants Causeway on way to Belfast?) - Inishbofin was my mother-in-law's favorite place in Ireland so we figure we should visit
Belfast 2 nights (can see Glens of Antrim during stay here?)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London, you are my number one now (replacing Paris)
- 2 Germany-Car or Train
- 3 Italy Itinerary Gap to Fill - Alternate Suggestions
- 4 SURPRISE TRIP
- 5 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 6 8 days in Ireland -- where to go??!!
- 7 Europe's Most Famous Streets?
- 8 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 9 Moderately priced French restaurants in Paris: an update
- 10 Advice on Spring/Fall trips to Scotland and Alsace
- 11 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 12 Weather and clothes in Sakzkammergut in August
- 13 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 14 Best boutique hotel in London for honeymoon
- 15 Getting to Naxos and Santorini
- 16 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 17 thoughts on my itenerary France and Italy
- 18 Valencia Spain
- 19 Europe for Beginners
- 20 2 Week Europe Itinerary
- 21 Travel from Barcelona to Dordogne
- 22 Porto, Galicia and Asturias (plus Leon) Hotel recommendations (??)
- 23 13 nights in switzerland
- 24 Best daypack ?
- 25 Bruges, Ghent or Brussels?