My husband and I will be traveling to Ireland in August for two weeks to celebrate my 40th birthday. I've come up with an itinerary and just wanted to get some input. Is this too much? Are there any places we are overlooking? If you have any accommodation recommendations that would be appreciated as well (up to $200 a night).
Dublin 2-3 nights
Kinsale 2 nights (see rock of cashel/Kilkenny on way down?)
Dingle 2 nights (the Burren/Cliffs of Moher on way to Galway?)
Galway 2 nights
Donegal/Inishbofin 2 nights (Giants Causeway on way to Belfast?) - Inishbofin was my mother-in-law's favorite place in Ireland so we figure we should visit
Belfast 2 nights (can see Glens of Antrim during stay here?)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 2 Istria and northern Croatia OR Calabria and Sicily
- 3 Train up the Jungfrau
- 4 Weird trip - more time in A&E than sightseeing
- 5 Valencia, Spain
- 6 Another Question re Scotland
- 7 London, Glasgow, and ?
- 8 Driver"s License & Language
- 9 Paris drinks/dinner GTG April?
- 10 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 11 credit and debit cards
- 12 Help w/ 2-week itinerary to Switzerland w/ 7 yr old
- 13 May get together in Paris
- 14 Greece itinerary - need advice!
- 15 Begur, Tossa de Mar, Sitges
- 16 8-Week Itinerary in Europe (for my 40th Birthday)
- 17 ENGLAND-SCTOLAND-FRANCE-need help travelling solo
- 18 Need suggestions for great restaurants in Gstaad and the Bernese Oberland
- 19 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 20 Lovely Luxembourg!
- 21 Airfare to Italy
- 22 My Final Swiss Destination List
- 23 Italy- Train Amalfi to Siena
- 24 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 25 2-4-1 / the best way to use this facility ...