My husband and I will be traveling to Ireland in August for two weeks to celebrate my 40th birthday. I've come up with an itinerary and just wanted to get some input. Is this too much? Are there any places we are overlooking? If you have any accommodation recommendations that would be appreciated as well (up to $200 a night).
Dublin 2-3 nights
Kinsale 2 nights (see rock of cashel/Kilkenny on way down?)
Dingle 2 nights (the Burren/Cliffs of Moher on way to Galway?)
Galway 2 nights
Donegal/Inishbofin 2 nights (Giants Causeway on way to Belfast?) - Inishbofin was my mother-in-law's favorite place in Ireland so we figure we should visit
Belfast 2 nights (can see Glens of Antrim during stay here?)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to Begin If You're Ending in Amsterdam
- 2 16-17 days in Western Europe
- 3 Another Book List for Italy
- 4 8-9 day Paris-Amsterdam-Rome
- 5 18-19 day Budapest -Croatia itinerary
- 6 Charming hotel in a village along the Rhine?
- 7 Last night in Sweden
- 8 Best Itinerary for 15 Days?
- 9 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 10 Paris or Edinburgh - 3 days which to choose?
- 11 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 12 PARIS: Mini Trip Report, Maxi Enjoyment!
- 13 charming cities in Spain
- 14 Venice
- 15 Beautiful Ireland: a 3-week solo journey.
- 16 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 17 Budapest, Vienna, Salzburg, Munich
- 18 Itinerary Help for Portugal
- 19 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 20 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel
- 21 Berlin, Nice and London
- 22 Seeking advice from Tuscany experts
- 23 Navigating England's Coast to Coast walk
- 24 Day in Madrid
- 25 London Air Pollution Reaches Record Modern Highs...