This is my first visit to Europe. i have about 16 days to travel(minus the flying in/out time). Suggestions needed to chalk out a itinerary. I think I would love going to Amsterdam and Paris( including a day for Disneyland). I am open to all sorts of outdoors activity/trails/hikes, however I would prefer sightseeing unless its a must. I enjoy museums, arts, local foods and sights while vacationing. I will be travelling with my partner and we are 28 years of age. We would prefer a budget holiday and don't mind travelling in buses or overnight trains and staying in hostels.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 dinner jackets
- 2 Should I book my own guide for the Lourve and Versaille?
- 3 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 4 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 5 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 6 Restaurant suggestions in Lyon France? Overwhelmed!
- 7 Thrift Stores in Paris
- 8 mountain views near London
- 9 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 10 Need Help with German Train Schedule
- 11 Italy in 11 Days
- 12 Paris & Cote d'Azur Trip report
- 13 ALICANTE - 1 Day Excursions
- 14 Portugal by Train or Car?
- 15 Lucerne and Innsbruck
- 16 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 17 Greece Itinerary Jun-Jul 2017
- 18 16 Days in Scotland in May with Our Two Boys
- 19 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 20 To Paris Beauvais? Thursday the 27th am?
- 21 Saas Fee Cycling (and bike Rental)
- 22 What is the best travel insurance company?
- 23 Things to do in Montpellier
- 24 AVIGNON / DAY TRIP Gordes or Arles
- 25 Security -- day pack at museums +