This is my first visit to Europe. i have about 16 days to travel(minus the flying in/out time). Suggestions needed to chalk out a itinerary. I think I would love going to Amsterdam and Paris( including a day for Disneyland). I am open to all sorts of outdoors activity/trails/hikes, however I would prefer sightseeing unless its a must. I enjoy museums, arts, local foods and sights while vacationing. I will be travelling with my partner and we are 28 years of age. We would prefer a budget holiday and don't mind travelling in buses or overnight trains and staying in hostels.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 2 No Periods in British Written English!
- 3 Barcelona appartment is it a good location ?
- 4 Italian Honeymoon - But How!?!?
- 5 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 6 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland
- 7 First time in London
- 8 3 weeks in Central/Eastern Europe
- 9 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 10 Seville- Ronda drive time
- 11 Tour fron Malaga to Allehambra
- 12 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 13 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 14 Bedbugs in Paris.
- 15 Audio Walking Tour in London
- 16 One more day in Athens, any suggestions?
- 17 Driving Excursions/Day Trips outside of Edinburgh
- 18 Aparthotel Adagio Paris XV feedback
- 19 Summer in Swiss Alps and Italian Lakes
- 20 Love buying beauty products to take back home? Here are the ones to avoid!
- 21 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 22 Day trips around Vienna
- 23 Fine-tuning Requested: Naxos, Santorini, Athens Itinerary
- 24 Praiano hotel question
- 25 Bus from Dubrovnik to Mostar