This is my first visit to Europe. i have about 16 days to travel(minus the flying in/out time). Suggestions needed to chalk out a itinerary. I think I would love going to Amsterdam and Paris( including a day for Disneyland). I am open to all sorts of outdoors activity/trails/hikes, however I would prefer sightseeing unless its a must. I enjoy museums, arts, local foods and sights while vacationing. I will be travelling with my partner and we are 28 years of age. We would prefer a budget holiday and don't mind travelling in buses or overnight trains and staying in hostels.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How to leave Slovenia for US?
- 2 base for Andalucia
- 3 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 4 My bucket list first trip to Italy
- 5 Strasbourg! What to do, what to visit??
- 6 Windsor Castle
- 7 Flight from Athens to Santorini- is this enough time?
- 8 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 9 Individual train tickets instead of passes
- 10 14 days in Italy. Advice needed
- 11 Ideas for 10 nights in France for 1st timer
- 12 Roadtrip: France, Belgium, Netherlands, Germany, Luxemburg
- 13 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 14 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 15 Tour Company reviews - European Graduation Trip
- 16 4 nights in Sardinia
- 17 Sabbioneta for day trip? ...or Verona?
- 18 help deciding between 2 itineraries!
- 19 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 20 "Too Much Cows"
- 21 Matera tour guide wanted
- 22 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 23 Taxi from Linate to lecco
- 24 Moscow, Russia shopping
- 25 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland