This is my first visit to Europe. i have about 16 days to travel(minus the flying in/out time). Suggestions needed to chalk out a itinerary. I think I would love going to Amsterdam and Paris( including a day for Disneyland). I am open to all sorts of outdoors activity/trails/hikes, however I would prefer sightseeing unless its a must. I enjoy museums, arts, local foods and sights while vacationing. I will be travelling with my partner and we are 28 years of age. We would prefer a budget holiday and don't mind travelling in buses or overnight trains and staying in hostels.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Another tipping question: concierges
- 2 Ferry - Dubrovnik to Bari - Cabins
- 3 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 4 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 5 Barcelona - How much Gaudi?
- 6 Six Nights (and days) in the Marais
- 7 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 8 We're here!
- 9 5 days near Munich, Germany in late-May
- 10 Trip Ideas
- 11 Versailles tour with evening light show
- 12 Full day in Sintra..what to focus on
- 13 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 14 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 15 SOUTH OF FRANCE / ITALY ITINERARY SUGGESTIONS
- 16 Vienna, Austria for 5 days in early June
- 17 Madrid and Granada in Jan
- 18 Malaga City Center Hotels
- 19 Paris + Amsterdam: where to stay
- 20 Is Eiffel tower closed from 25-31 Dec?
- 21 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 22 Acropolis Athens
- 23 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 24 Escargots in Paris
- 25 Fodors IT team, ITS TIME.