This is my first visit to Europe. i have about 16 days to travel(minus the flying in/out time). Suggestions needed to chalk out a itinerary. I think I would love going to Amsterdam and Paris( including a day for Disneyland). I am open to all sorts of outdoors activity/trails/hikes, however I would prefer sightseeing unless its a must. I enjoy museums, arts, local foods and sights while vacationing. I will be travelling with my partner and we are 28 years of age. We would prefer a budget holiday and don't mind travelling in buses or overnight trains and staying in hostels.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 days and times when museums and suchlike close
- 2 Life on the Farm Draws Some French
- 3 kimhe or others - flamenco rec in Sevilla?
- 4 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 5 Itinerary Help
- 6 Scandinavia in mid-March 2.5 weeks
- 7 House Hunting in France
- 8 http://yoursbetterhealthsolutions.com/tengenix-reviews/
- 9 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 10 Help with Tuscany villa that is a walk to town/restaurants
- 11 Safe to use hotel room safe?
- 12 Tuscany Day Trip Ideas?
- 13 Lyon and Paris (and Provence vs Dijon?)
- 14 Dolomites to Switzerland or Austria? Can't decide!
- 15 If you had to choose one......
- 16 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 17 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 18 Need help with itinerary & trains
- 19 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 20 Scotland better in July or Aug/Sept?
- 21 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 22 Portugal with large family
- 23 Help with out two middle days in Puglia
- 24 Help with Ireland itinerary
- 25 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread