We are travelling for the first time this summer to England. My itinerary is to spend five nights in London and do day trips such as Hampton Court as well as see regular sights. We then want to go to York (not sure if we should spend one night and leave late on second day or spend two nights) ending up in Oxford for say 3 nights then back to London for 2 nights before going home. I guess my question is whether it is worth staying in Oxford and doing some day trips in the area from there or just biting the bullet and going back to London? We thought about seeing Stratford, Cotswalds and Avebury, but not feeling locked into anything. My DH complains that our vacations are too "busy" so I don't want to have overload this time and we not taking a car either, which we nornally do. Any comments would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 엠카지노 k y a 7 7 . c o m
- 2 타이산카지노 k y a 7 7 . c o m
- 3 Edinburgh's Fringe Festival...A Most Unique and Eclectic Event!
- 4 Help with my trip to Paris and London
- 5 Airports in France - help with transport between them
- 6 A few more questions about Brittany
- 7 Outstanding Bangalore Escorts Agency
- 8 Flight
- 9 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 10 Dollars exchange to pounds
- 11 Greece or Spain in late November - December with a baby
- 12 Neuschwanstein Castle and Munich
- 13 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 14 Travelogue of our trip to Southern Italy
- 15 Paris to Giverny train ticket sold out
- 16 Sweet villages to base in La Rioja
- 17 Mr & Mrs Annhig need your help planning bucket list trip to Switzerland
- 18 Where to stay in London, Amsterdam and Paris?
- 19 Slovenia or South Tyrol
- 20 Italy apps or guidebooks
- 21 Mid-late Oct in Slovenia?
- 22 Train from Barcelona to Madrid
- 23 11 Days in Ireland w few hotel changes
- 24 Where to stay outsiiide of Florence
- 25 Late December in eastern France / western Germany—where to go?