We are planning to fly to Munich 12/20 and depart 12/28. Looking for ideas for charming places in the region to visit by train/public transportation. Thank you
First trip to Munich
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First trip to Paris
- 2 YOUR FAVOURITE THINGS IN OXFORD
- 3 Italian Riviera Planning
- 4 Car insurance in Europe...
- 5 Naples Italy as base for coast?
- 6 Preparing to drive on the Greek mainland
- 7 any luggage storage/lockers at Gare du Nord?
- 8 Paris: Hotel Verneuil, Regent, d'Angleterre, Millesime, Aramis (Best Western)
- 9 Restaurants in Lake Maggiore/Stresa
- 10 One island on way from Greece to Turkey
- 11 Three Centre Holiday, Italy
- 12 Can't print train tickets
- 13 Solo train travel in Germany
- 14 Baby Stroller/Pram travel in Italy and Switzerland
- 15 Dulwich Picture Gallery
- 16 Please help me with the itinerary !!
- 17 iDTGV Sales Open Today for Travel through September 11, 2014
- 18 Hotel room/Aptartment Recommendation for 5 in Paris
- 19 Help with itinerary for Italy for 12 days
- 20 Antwerp or Bruges?
- 21 EURail Pass worth it for this itinerary?
- 22 Romania: 8 to 9 day tour tips/suggestions
- 23 Car hire in Turkey
- 24 First Solo Euro Trip -- August 2014
- 25 Barcelona to San Sebastián etc....or???