We are planning to fly to Munich 12/20 and depart 12/28. Looking for ideas for charming places in the region to visit by train/public transportation. Thank you
First trip to Munich
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Back from Budapest- Report Including Eger, Szentendre and London
- 2 Best place to stay with car in Lake Como/Maggiore
- 3 Bavaria & Dolomites
- 4 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 5 London visit
- 6 Budget for 3 Month's
- 7 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 8 21 Days in Central Europe
- 9 Questions for my German friends
- 10 Tram 28 safe to travel with kids?
- 11 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 12 Driving through southern Germany, would you book accomodation in advance?
- 13 Chip but no PIN
- 14 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 15 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help Please
- 16 Who has stayed at a Citadines Paris property?
- 17 Day trip to Rothenberg from Munich
- 18 Cornwall Trip Addition
- 19 Madrid and London
- 20 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 21 Madrid Tapas Tour
- 22 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 23 Unique Venice Activity
- 24 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 25 Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary