We are in the beginning stages of a trip to London. It will be our first- we have only been to Europe twice- and not since 2009.
It will be myself (45 year old woman), my husband and our 16 year old daughter. The trip is for her 16 b-day. Her sister had a big party & trip to San Francisco ... This daughter is not a"party" girl - so she picked a trip to London.
We don't have too much time - 2 travel days and 6 or 7 days in London.
Two things that are high on her list:
Theater & Harry potter (don't laugh!) She adoresHarry potter and has going to the Harry potter placecoutsidecof London as a bucket list.
We are flying from Dfw will leave on a Thursday night and return Thursday or Friday the following week.
I am really confused on where to stay- I am thinking apartment? Confused on the areas... We have a ton of Marriott points, but with the three of us that might not be the best idea...
I have to have reliable Internet due to work and school .
Would like a two bedroom ... I admit, I like a little more than sparse... We usually stay at Marriott so very middle of the road - budget is a consideration...
Thinking first or second week of October of 2013..
H e l p
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How to enjoy Paris on a low/moderate budget?
- 2 Giverny vs. Versailles
- 3 Holding bags in Paris
- 4 Cost comparison b/w Paris and Switzerland(wengen)
- 5 Stockholm+Copenhagen or Amsterdam + Ghent + Brugge in July
- 6 Your favorite Paris shopping street.
- 7 Barcelona to south of France
- 8 England/Scotland In January questions
- 9 Montpillier Car Rental Return Help
- 10 Nymphenburg Palace in Munich: how much time to allow?
- 11 Trip Help: 3-4 weeks in July
- 12 Two one week bases in Sicily
- 13 Itinerary for 33 days, Portugal-Spain-Morocco, sensible?
- 14 Place to stay in London
- 15 A month in northern Italy: Mountains, Lakes and Castles
- 16 Breakfast by Roman Colosseum Suggestions?
- 17 Reserve train tickets Bern to Wengen if already have BO regional pass?
- 18 Cornwall and Germany
- 19 Edinburgh Questions...
- 20 Thinking of ROME? Really???
- 21 Need Help Planning a 19 day visit to Ireland
- 22 Italy - Sorrento to Rome
- 23 From London to Italy - where to go?
- 24 Trip to France (Provence, Languedoc/Roussillon) - a quick summary
- 25 Fall trip to The Netherlands and Belgium