We are in the beginning stages of a trip to London. It will be our first- we have only been to Europe twice- and not since 2009.
It will be myself (45 year old woman), my husband and our 16 year old daughter. The trip is for her 16 b-day. Her sister had a big party & trip to San Francisco ... This daughter is not a"party" girl - so she picked a trip to London.
We don't have too much time - 2 travel days and 6 or 7 days in London.
Two things that are high on her list:
Theater & Harry potter (don't laugh!) She adoresHarry potter and has going to the Harry potter placecoutsidecof London as a bucket list.
We are flying from Dfw will leave on a Thursday night and return Thursday or Friday the following week.
I am really confused on where to stay- I am thinking apartment? Confused on the areas... We have a ton of Marriott points, but with the three of us that might not be the best idea...
I have to have reliable Internet due to work and school .
Would like a two bedroom ... I admit, I like a little more than sparse... We usually stay at Marriott so very middle of the road - budget is a consideration...
Thinking first or second week of October of 2013..
H e l p
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Road Maps of Ireland
- 2 3 week Italy trip with 12 and 14 year old - 2017
- 3 Itinerary help please!
- 4 Vitalpeak XT >> > http://getmenshealth.com/vitalpeak-xt/
- 5 Dover queues
- 6 Neighborhood Bistros in Paris
- 7 Barcelona attraction tickets
- 8 Greece Itinerary
- 9 http://www.thehealthvictory.com/raw-power-xl/
- 10 Short, one day trip to Sighișoara, what do you recommend?
- 11 What neighborhood to stay in Paris?
- 12 3 nights in St Petersburg, 3 in Moscow, Private tour vs. Group?
- 13 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 14 Puglia
- 15 Has anyone used their Pass Navogo for more than 10 years?
- 16 3 hours or so in Milano (quick stopover)
- 17 This secure, as immoderate-colossal
- 18 From London to Paris to US
- 19 Two weeks in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 20 My First Trip to Europe...
- 21 Residential wallpaper designs
- 22 Greece or Spain in April with Kids?
- 23 Leipzig, Dresden, Meissen, Bautzen, etc.
- 24 Naples or Genoa
- 25 France to stop making foie grois