We are in the beginning stages of a trip to London. It will be our first- we have only been to Europe twice- and not since 2009.
It will be myself (45 year old woman), my husband and our 16 year old daughter. The trip is for her 16 b-day. Her sister had a big party & trip to San Francisco ... This daughter is not a"party" girl - so she picked a trip to London.
We don't have too much time - 2 travel days and 6 or 7 days in London.
Two things that are high on her list:
Theater & Harry potter (don't laugh!) She adoresHarry potter and has going to the Harry potter placecoutsidecof London as a bucket list.
We are flying from Dfw will leave on a Thursday night and return Thursday or Friday the following week.
I am really confused on where to stay- I am thinking apartment? Confused on the areas... We have a ton of Marriott points, but with the three of us that might not be the best idea...
I have to have reliable Internet due to work and school .
Would like a two bedroom ... I admit, I like a little more than sparse... We usually stay at Marriott so very middle of the road - budget is a consideration...
Thinking first or second week of October of 2013..
H e l p
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- 2 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 3 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 4 Is winter nice season to visit Hallstatt, Austria ?
- 5 Paris hotels
- 6 1 month in Europe
- 7 London Hotels
- 8 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 9 London-Help Me Spend Money
- 10 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 11 Back from Paris
- 12 Omonia metro to Piraeus
- 13 5 days near Munich, Germany in late-May
- 14 10 days in Paris and......
- 15 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 16 LIsbon
- 17 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 18 Iceland in 7 days.
- 19 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 20 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 21 Mont St. Michel in winter
- 22 Luggage Storage
- 23 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 24 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 25 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition