We are in the beginning stages of a trip to London. It will be our first- we have only been to Europe twice- and not since 2009.
It will be myself (45 year old woman), my husband and our 16 year old daughter. The trip is for her 16 b-day. Her sister had a big party & trip to San Francisco ... This daughter is not a"party" girl - so she picked a trip to London.
We don't have too much time - 2 travel days and 6 or 7 days in London.
Two things that are high on her list:
Theater & Harry potter (don't laugh!) She adoresHarry potter and has going to the Harry potter placecoutsidecof London as a bucket list.
We are flying from Dfw will leave on a Thursday night and return Thursday or Friday the following week.
I am really confused on where to stay- I am thinking apartment? Confused on the areas... We have a ton of Marriott points, but with the three of us that might not be the best idea...
I have to have reliable Internet due to work and school .
Would like a two bedroom ... I admit, I like a little more than sparse... We usually stay at Marriott so very middle of the road - budget is a consideration...
Thinking first or second week of October of 2013..
H e l p
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Is there a train from Warsaw to Vilnius or elsewhere in Lithuania?
- 2 Norwegian air
- 3 Norwegian natives: Where can I get a Grandiosa Pizza?!
- 4 toulouse - how is driving and parking
- 5 What clothes?
- 6 Early flight from Nice
- 7 Portugal/Spain trip--April or June?
- 8 How many times have you vacationed in Europe?
- 9 Sarlat-la-Canéda to Toulouse, please, critique driving schedule
- 10 London dining service charge
- 11 Driving Tour - Bari to Bologna
- 12 Help with our Provence Itinerary
- 13 ITINERARY-6 WEEKS
- 14 Toulouse Hotels - Grand Hotel de l'Opera versus Le Grand Balcon
- 15 London Paris
- 16 Shopping in Paris
- 17 Lost speeding fine notice
- 18 ATM card didn't work in Italy!
- 19 Hotels in Galway, Ennis? Also Car Rental Suggestions Wanted
- 20 Luggage on trains/security?
- 21 Cheap SIM cards for iPhones in Paris
- 22 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 23 Springtime in Luzern (& Rigi, Basel, Zofingen, Rapperswil...)
- 24 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 25 Afternoon Tea @ London