We are in the beginning stages of a trip to London. It will be our first- we have only been to Europe twice- and not since 2009.
It will be myself (45 year old woman), my husband and our 16 year old daughter. The trip is for her 16 b-day. Her sister had a big party & trip to San Francisco ... This daughter is not a"party" girl - so she picked a trip to London.
We don't have too much time - 2 travel days and 6 or 7 days in London.
Two things that are high on her list:
Theater & Harry potter (don't laugh!) She adoresHarry potter and has going to the Harry potter placecoutsidecof London as a bucket list.
We are flying from Dfw will leave on a Thursday night and return Thursday or Friday the following week.
I am really confused on where to stay- I am thinking apartment? Confused on the areas... We have a ton of Marriott points, but with the three of us that might not be the best idea...
I have to have reliable Internet due to work and school .
Would like a two bedroom ... I admit, I like a little more than sparse... We usually stay at Marriott so very middle of the road - budget is a consideration...
Thinking first or second week of October of 2013..
H e l p
First trip to London
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Budget for eating out in Italy, France and Berlin?
- 2 Teen Mens Fashion/Apparel?
- 3 Aug/Sept trip to Amsterdam - time for Brussels too?
- 4 Where to stay in Barcelona
- 5 Gay and St.Petersburg
- 6 Gift for my European Friends- How about Hershey?
- 7 taking kids to france for first time next summer-help!
- 8 Best Luggage for Cobblestone/Stairs
- 9 Paris Pass worth the money?
- 10 France Tourisme - Is it a reliable tour company?
- 11 Andalucia itinerary help
- 12 Vienna →Melk → Durnstein → Krems: details, details…
- 13 Mont St. Michele?
- 14 10 day travel itinerary to Italy... help!
- 15 Four Days in Tallinn, Estonia
- 16 London 2-for-1: Using an "unused" Train Ticket
- 17 Buying Prado Museum tickets online
- 18 Southwestern England
- 19 Airoport transfers from Dublin airport
- 20 Airbnb
- 21 Tedgale trip report: One glorious week in London, February, 2015
- 22 British Honeymoon!
- 23 10-12 nights in Switzerland and France
- 24 Edinburgh accommodation location help me choose
- 25 italy-switzerland travel advice in mid to late May