We are in the beginning stages of a trip to London. It will be our first- we have only been to Europe twice- and not since 2009.
It will be myself (45 year old woman), my husband and our 16 year old daughter. The trip is for her 16 b-day. Her sister had a big party & trip to San Francisco ... This daughter is not a"party" girl - so she picked a trip to London.
We don't have too much time - 2 travel days and 6 or 7 days in London.
Two things that are high on her list:
Theater & Harry potter (don't laugh!) She adoresHarry potter and has going to the Harry potter placecoutsidecof London as a bucket list.
We are flying from Dfw will leave on a Thursday night and return Thursday or Friday the following week.
I am really confused on where to stay- I am thinking apartment? Confused on the areas... We have a ton of Marriott points, but with the three of us that might not be the best idea...
I have to have reliable Internet due to work and school .
Would like a two bedroom ... I admit, I like a little more than sparse... We usually stay at Marriott so very middle of the road - budget is a consideration...
Thinking first or second week of October of 2013..
H e l p
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Earthquake near Naples
- 2 My final Prague itinerary
- 3 Greece - 8 days - Recommendations please!
- 4 London Theater
- 5 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 6 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 7 UK or France or elsewhere, July 2018, good price from west coast?
- 8 where to stay between Salamanca and Zaragoza?
- 9 Switzerland in September
- 10 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 11 Driving from Rome to Sicily and back
- 12 Munich itinerary review
- 13 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 14 Birthday dinner in Salzburg
- 15 Christmas - New Year Holiday
- 16 weekend from cologne germany
- 17 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 18 Last minute trip to Germany and Switzerland
- 19 Help with my trip to Paris and London
- 20 3nights in Venice
- 21 multi city flights to europe
- 22 Europe itinerary questions
- 23 13 nights in switzerland
- 24 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 25 Cash and Czech Crowns