Will be joining my husband for a business trip in Italy, but we will both be invited to a social event by some of his business associates. I would not wish to make ourselves look foolish. Just how does one eat spaghetti? How does one ensure no sauce falls on one’s clothing? Any advice?
First trip to Italy. What is the correct way to eat spaghetti?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 2 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 3 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 4 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 5 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 6 travel from Malaga to Rhonda Spain
- 7 Public holiday Prague 17 Nov
- 8 Loire Valley - Private Driver/Guide
- 9 Five nights in Extremadura
- 10 Why go further, Manchester Christmas Markets back soon.
- 11 Suggestions needed for our first visit to Athens without speaking Greek
- 12 Sweden, Denmark, Norway
- 13 Travel between Madrid and Caceres
- 14 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 15 Parma- Uh, Oops- Historic Dist. Ticket
- 16 Mittenwald (or general vicinity)
- 17 Stonehenge and Bath
- 18 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 19 Pastry Classes in Paris
- 20 Five-Star Trip on a Three-Star Budget
- 21 Trip report:Vienna,Graz,Lake district,Salzburg,Wachau,Prague,Munich.
- 22 Vacation Rental in Venice
- 23 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 24 Fiumicino City Bus Stop Location
- 25 Walking and Hiking around Nice