Will be joining my husband for a business trip in Italy, but we will both be invited to a social event by some of his business associates. I would not wish to make ourselves look foolish. Just how does one eat spaghetti? How does one ensure no sauce falls on one’s clothing? Any advice?
First trip to Italy. What is the correct way to eat spaghetti?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best beach town in Italy?
- 2 Where to go in France mid July?
- 3 57 Reasons to Love Yorkshire
- 4 Help with England/Wales tour
- 5 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 6 When Christmas markets of 2014 are going to start in Tyrol in Austrian part
- 7 TRYP or Hotel Londres Inglaterra
- 8 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 9 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 10 Parma- Uh, Oops- Historic Dist. Ticket
- 11 50yo sf. Barcelona at night...?
- 12 Italy and Croatia
- 13 Cappadocia/Kas/Cirali/IST Spring 2014 Trip Report
- 14 Travel between Madrid and Caceres
- 15 Five nights in Extremadura
- 16 Help with Southern France & Italy Itinerary
- 17 Need Advice: 12 Days in Europe
- 18 Best Car Rental company in Italy?
- 19 trip to norway
- 20 Is Venice really dirty?
- 21 3 weeks in France starting in burgundy
- 22 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 23 Have you ever stayed in Praiano?
- 24 Cotswold Churches
- 25 A Greek sojourn